剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
是一包薯片
It's a bag of potato chips.
别犯傻了
Don't be an idiot!
明明是玉米片
It's a bag of corn chips.
这完全是在浪费时间
Well, this is a total waste of time.
是的 但即便是浪费时间
Sure, but you can still have fun,
你也可以过得很开心啊
even if you're wasting time.
胡说八道
That's absurd.
只有工作效率才能使人开心
Productivity is what makes things fun.
所以人们才会去上班
That's why humans go to work.
是这样吗
It is?
喂 你知道我和Alicia分手了
Hey. So you know how Alicia and I broke up
因为她要搬去伦敦
because she moved to London,
我们试着异地恋
then we tried to make it work,
但距离实在太遥远
but the distance was too much
我们最后又分手了
and we broke up again?
没有 你最后一次跟我聊起你自己的时候
No. The last thing you told me about yourself
是说你是双性恋
was that you were bi.
好吧 那之后又发生了很多事
Well, a lot has happened since then.
总之 我现在正在和另外两个人约会
Anyway, I'm dating two other people.
一下子来了这么多猛料
So much juice at one time.
我要被淹没了
I'm drowning.
真恶心
Oh, gross.
Charles 这就是我什么都不告诉你的原因
Charles, this is why I don't tell you anything.
- 我收回 - 好吧
- I take it back. - Okay.
反正 现在只是刚开始
Well, it's early stages,
但他们两个都在网上的照片里把我标记出来了
but they both tagged me in a bunch of photos online,
于是他们就发现了彼此的存在
and they found out about each other.
- 哎 - 我懂你意思
- Yikes. - Yeah, I know.
我不该发那么多Instagram
I shouldn't 'gram so much,
但和我一起吃早午餐的朋友们说
but my brunch friends say
只有这样才能推广我的手工自♥制♥首饰
it's the only way to promote my handmade jewelry line.
早午餐 啥玩意
Brunch? What?
手工自♥制♥ 和谁 什么
Homemade... who...what...
Charles 专注一点
Charles, focus.
总而言之 他们俩都生气了
Anyway, they're both annoyed,
现在我必须得二选一
and now I have to choose one of them,
但我没法下定决心
and I cannot make up my mind.
烦死了
It's insane.
我从来没有因为做决定头疼过
I never have trouble making decisions.
苏菲的选择
选女儿
Choose the daughter.
我总是准确地知道该怎么做
I always know exactly what to do,
但我现在平生第一次被难住了
but for the first time in my life, I am stumped.
Rosa 你找对人了
Rosa, you've come to the right man.
Boyle家的人都是遗传性优柔寡断的生物
Boyles are genetically indecisive beings.
意思是 我找到了最垃圾的人来帮我
So I chose the worst possible person to help me?
不 我们形成了一种傻瓜简易机制
No. We've developed a foolproof system
来帮我们做决定
to help us make choices.
我以前需要花太多时间来决定穿什么
It used to take me so long to decide what to wear
所以我♥干♥脆不换衣服了
that I'd never change my clothes.
现在瞧瞧我穿的什么
Now look what I have on.
这和你昨天穿的有什么区别吗
Is this different than what you were wearing yesterday?
基本没差吧
Barely.
哇哦 你的生活听起来棒极了
Wow, your life sounds amazing.
我真为你现在的发展感到高兴
I'm really happy it worked out for you,
你明白的 尤其是"大嘴巴"那事儿
you know, especially with the whole Tattler thing.
什么 "大嘴巴" 哇哦
What? The Tattler? Wow.
好久没听到过这个词了
I haven't heard that in a long time.
那个"大嘴巴"究竟是谁啊
Who even was the Tattler?
是你啊 所以我才聊起这个的
You. That's why I'm bringing it up.
哦对 我想起来了
Oh, right, I remember now
我以前被误认为是那个"大嘴巴"
that I was misidentified as the Tattler.
真是有趣 但我并不是"大嘴巴"
That's so funny. But I wasn't the Tattler,
我很确定是你记错了
so I'm pretty sure you got this wrong.
不不不 我想我没
No, no, no, I think I go...
嘿 Eric
Hey, Eric.
人们以前不是喊Jake"大嘴巴"吗
Didn't people call Jake the Tattler?
哦 对哦
Oh, yeah!
棒极了 越来越多的人参与进来了
Oh, good, more people are getting involved.
看到我的最初设计后
After my initial design,
他们说这行不通
they said it couldn't be done.
说那太高 太浮夸了
They said it was too tall, too flashy...
什么建筑规范 官僚主义
building codes, bureaucracy.
最后就精简成了今天你所看到的自♥由♥塔
Cut to the Freedom Tower as you see it today.
自♥由♥塔 位于迈阿密 建于1925年
- 哇 - 谢谢你 我也这么觉得
- Wow. - Thank you. Yeah, I agree.
听着 没人在乎那些事
Look, nobody cares about that stuff.
大家现在都是成年人了
We're all adults now.
你是个警♥察♥ 我在棺材厂工作
You're a cop. I work at a coffin factory.
我可不是整天闲坐 想着你是怎么说闲话的
I'm not sitting around, thinking about how you tattled.
没错 我们都有工作 做做棺材
Yes, we all have jobs and work on coffins.
我没说闲话 但无所谓了
I didn't tattle, but whatevs.
我们没必要一直说这个
We don't have to keep talking about it.
没错
Great.
但你就是那个"大嘴巴" 对吧
But you were the Tattler, right?
Brandon Bliss是我的朋友
Brandon Bliss was my friend!
我为什么要说我朋友的闲话
Why would I tattle on my friend?
我只想说 那个绰号♥是不准确的
The nickname was inaccurate, is all I'm saying.
不管怎么说 你能看出来
Anyways, as you can tell,
我完全不在乎了
I am totally over it.
看啊 是"大嘴巴"
Ah, man, it's the Tattler.
我不是"大嘴巴"
I didn't tattle!
所以
So...
我觉得我好像还是挺在乎
I think I might not be over it.
这太不公平了
This is so unfair.
我在所有人心里的印象都是"大嘴巴"
Everyone remembers me as the Tattler,
但不知为何 没有人记得
but somehow, no one remembers
那个Darren '粑粑' Donaldson
that Darren "Doo Doo" Donaldson
在体育课上拉过裤子
crapped himself during PE.
瞧瞧他在那边
Look at him out there,
在舞池里跳着舞
dancing on the dance floor
仿佛过着无屎生活
like he's lived a doo doo-free life.
Jake 没有那么糟
Jake, this isn't so bad.
历史长河中全是伟大的"大嘴巴"
History is full of great tattlers.
马丁·路德·金就大声逼逼过种族歧视者
Martin Luther King tattled on racists.
你这么描述他的成就
That's a pretty undercutting way of
真是角度刁钻啊
describing his accomplishments.
我只是想帮帮忙 这感觉很糟
I was trying to help. It felt bad.
让我烦躁的甚至不是那个绰号♥本身
It's not even the nickname that bothers me.
而是我被错误地指控了
It's that I'm being wrongfully accused.
我没有说闲话 我的意思是 如果这是事实
I didn't tattle. I mean, if it was the truth,
随便你怎么喊我"大嘴巴"喊一整天
go ahead and call me the Tattler all day long.
- 嘿 "大嘴巴" - 一点也不好玩 Jason
- Hey, Tattler. - Not cool, Jason!
咱们回家吧
Let's just go home.
不 我们哪儿也不去
No! We're not going anywhere.
你被错误地指控了 我们是警♥察♥
You were wrongfully accused. We're cops.
让我们找出真正的"大嘴巴"
Let's just find the real Tattler
证明你的清白
and prove your innocence.
太好了
Yes! I love it!
当你能修正过去时 还为什么要学会长大呢
Why learn to grow when you can fix the past?
这正是我不需要治疗的原因
This is exactly why I don't need therapy.
我觉得这不是我想让你从这件事中学到的
Not sure that's the lesson I want you to take away from this.
太迟了 我们就要证明我不是"大嘴巴"了
Too late! We're gonna prove I wasn't the Tattler.
治疗就是个骗局
Therapy is a scam.
咱们开始吧
Let's do this.
不对
No.
这声音更像是
The sound was more of a
哦 捏东西的声音找得怎么样了
Ooh, how goes the crinkle hunt?
我看你不仅仅是在浪费时间
I see you're not just wasting time.
你还在浪费锡纸
You're also wasting tin.
这就只有一张
It was only one piece.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表