剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
- 他做了什么坏事吗 - 完全不是
- Was he doing something bad? - Not at all.
他是要曝光一起关于大型家禽养殖场的黑料
He was about to publish an expose on a large-scale poultry farm
那个场主贿赂食品及药物管理局监管人了
whose owner was bribing an FDA regulator.
所以他派人去追杀你儿子
He put a hit out on your son.
那 有人没有调查他
Well, is anybody going after him?
如果他们没调查 那我会去的 我保证
If they're not, then I will. I promise you.
- 过来 - 噢
- Come here. - Oh.
你为什么要跟她保证
Why are you promising her?
控制不住
I can't help myself!
再见 警探
Good-bye, detectives.
保重
Take care.
实话说 要不是你动了真感情
I gotta say, we would not have solved that case
我们可能破不了这案子
if you hadn't gotten involved emotionally.
你觉得如果我们一直这样的话会不会变成更好的警♥察♥
Think we'd be better cops if we did that all the time?
- 绝对不会 再也不要了 - 好的吧 简直是场噩梦
- Absolutely not, never again. - Yeah, it was a total nightmare.
你要喝点庆功酒吗
You want to get a celebratory drink?
我想呀 不过我得见人
I would, but I'm actually meeting somebody.
是Jocelyn吗 我终于能见Jocelyn了吗
Is it Jocelyn? Do I get to meet Jocelyn?
我天 她会试着剪我的头发吗
Oh, God, is she gonna try and cut my hair?
不是 是我妈
No. It's my mom.
我等她回心转意给我打电♥话♥等太久了
I waited too long for her to come around and call me,
所以我给她打电♥话♥了
so I called her.
真的太棒了
That is so great.
不是 她要来这这儿见你吗
Oh, no. Is she meeting you here?
我又要撞个正着吗
Am I about to get caught in the middle
见证你所有诡异的尴尬
of all your weird awkwardness again?
- 你好呀 Jake - 哎呀 你好啊 Diaz太太
- Hello, Jake. - Ah! Hello, Mrs. Diaz!
全美最受喜爱的母亲
America's favorite mother!
所以
So?
嗯
So.
额
So...
Rosa是双性恋
Rosa's bi.
是 Jake 我记得呢
Yes, Jake, I remember.
好的好的好的好的好的
Cool. Cool, cool, cool, cool, cool...
- 你不用呆在这 哥们 - 太棒了 谢了
- You don't have to stay, man. - Great. Thanks.
见到你真好 Rosalita
It's really good to see you, Rosalita.
我也很高兴见到你
It's good to see you too.
- 你头发咋了 - 妈妈
- What did you do to your hair? - Mom!
没事没事 很可爱 我的女儿
No, no, no, it's very cute, mija.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表