剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
我不想要什么稳定的工作和收入
I don't want stability and a paycheck.
我想冒冒险
I wanna take a risk.
"窝在巢中的鸟"
Quote, "A bird can never learn to fly"
"永远无法学会飞翔"
"if it doesn't leave the nest."
Gina Linetti刚刚说道
End quote. Gina Linetti, right now.
"急于离巢的鸟"
Quote, "The bird that leaves the nest too soon"
"只会跌落在水泥地上 凄惨离世"
"plummets to its death on the concrete below."
Raymond Holt警监随后说道
Captain Raymond Holt, immediately afterwards.
我从没碰上过坏事
Nothing bad ever happens to me.
我口袋里一直放着块水晶呢
I have a crystal in my pocket at all times.
那你之前怎么会被车撞啊
What about when you got hit by that bus?
那辆公交时速97公里啊
That bus was going 60 miles per hour
而我现在好好地坐在这儿
and here I sit before you completely fine.
你怎么能说水晶没用呢
And you wanna say crystals don't work?
Gina 我在严肃地问你
Gina, I'm serious.
如果你生病了呢 医保可不便宜
What if you get sick? Healthcare is expensive.
如果你女儿碰上什么事怎么办
What if something happens to your daughter?
将死
Checkmate.
你是不是故意推迟了几步才赢
Did you just delay that victory by a few moves
就是为了强调你的观点啊
to punctuate your point?
是的
I did.
令人作呕 再来
Barf. Rack 'em.
警监 你说的话有点道理
Okay, Captain, you made some good points.
我知道 我能明白你说的 医保确实是个问题
I mean, I get what you're saying about the healthcare situation.
将死
Checkmate.
我相信你足够聪明
I believe that you're smart enough
也足够有天赋去做任何你想做的事
and talented enough to do anything you want.
但你需要有个计划
but you have to have a plan.
有点意思
Interesting.
我想问问你 长官
Let me ask you something, sir.
你对自己做过的每一件事都有规划吗
Did you always have a plan for everything you ever did?
你的每一个选择都是经过深思熟虑的
You always thought out every choice you ever made?
是的 我十岁那年就已经规划好了我的整个人生
Yes. By the time I was ten, I had mapped out my entire life.
我知道我想去上警校
I knew that I wanted to go to the Academy.
我知道自己想当警探
I knew that I wanted to become a detective.
- 你做到了 - 然后升到警长
- And you did it. - Then move on to sergeant.
- 你成功了 - 再然后 中尉
- And you got it. - Next, lieutenant.
- 搞定了 - 最终 警监
- Nailed it. - And then, finally, captain.
哇 我被说服了
Wow. I'm convinced.
我想我该重新考虑我的决定了
I think I should reconsider my decision.
呃 我们还没下完棋
Uh, we're not done with the game.
我知道 我只是想站起来
I know. I just wanted to stand
这样我就可以慢慢地转过来对你说
so I could turn slowly and say...
但在Holt人生规划里
But wasn't there another step
不是还有一步什么吗
in the Holt life plan?
天啊 那是什么呢 警监之后是什么呢
Gosh, what was it? What came after captain?
为了突显戏剧性 我正在假装想不起来
I can't seem to remember for dramatic effect.
我想当警♥察♥局局长
I wanted to be commissioner.
- Gina时刻 - 我知道你的意思了
- Gina Moment. - I get your point.
再缜密的计划有时也会失败
Even the best laid plans sometimes don't work out.
当然了
They sure don't.
现在是Gina的总结发言时间
And now it's time for Gina's closing thoughts.
你想要做什么事
Just because you wanna do something
并不意味着你就能够做到
doesn't mean you get to do it.
生活一团乱麻
Life is chaos,
成功完全随缘
success is completely arbitrary,
自信才是最重要的
and confidence is everything.
我只是在担心
I was just worried.
但我想在和你共事五年之后
But I guess after working with you for five years,
我早该意识到
I should've realized...
- 你知道你在做什么 - 谢谢 警监
- You know what you're doing. - Thanks, Captain.
你想清楚了吗
Have you thought this through?
一点也没有 但即便如此
Not at all. And yet...
- 将军 - 这完全是犯规
- Checkmate. - That was completely illegal.
皇后根本不能这样走
That's not at all how the queen moves.
这个皇后就是这样走的 将你军
That's how this queen moves. Checkmate.
这违反了下棋规则
It's against the rules of chess.
但Gina Linetti重新改造了这个游戏
Well, Gina Linetti done reinvented the game.
呃 我是在支持你的职业生涯决定
Uh, I'm supporting your overall career decision,
我站在你那边 你不能指派
I'm on board, but you can't assign...
这两样我都赢了
I won both things.
象棋和这场争论
Chess and the argument.
这只小小鸟要挣脱藩篱了
This little birdie, she gotta fly the coop.
我要把这个带走当做小小的纪念 长官
I'm taking this with me as a little remembrance, Sir.
第二幕
嘿 你们俩忙啥呢
Hey. What are you two up to?
呃 我在玩手♥机♥
Eh, I'm on my phone
Rosa就只是静静地坐在那
and Rosa's just sitting there silently.
老样子
The yewzh.
我在想 我们今天可以来一顿闺蜜午餐
Well, I was thinking we could have a ladies lunch today.
Amy 我很希望我能一起去吃午餐
Amy, I wish I could do lunch today,
但我人现在出了城诶
but I'm currently out of town.
别啊 我想和你最后一起出去玩一次 在你
Oh, come on. I wanna hang out one last time before you...
在你离开我们之前
before you leave us.
你真的很特别 Gina
You're really special, Gina,
即便
and even though...
对不起 我在这些事面前
I'm sorry. I just get so emotional
就特容易情绪化 你明白吗
about these things, you know?
我希望我能更像Rosa一点
I wish I could be more like Rosa.
啥 我无聊了 发生了什么
Huh? I got bored. What's going on?
看到了吧 她根本不在乎
See? She doesn't even give a damn.
我也想做到那样
I wish I could do that.
这样我就不会在银行哭得那么厉害了
Then I would cry less at the bank.
主要是因为那儿有一张海报
It's just there's this one poster
讲一个亚洲的老人给他的孙子
of this older Asian man opening up a savings account
- 开了一个存款账户 - 好的
- for his grandson. - Okay.
好吧 接下来的计划是这样的
All right, here's what's gonna happen.
Amy Santiago 作为我给你的告别礼物
Amy Santiago, as my parting gift to you,
在我从你的生命中永远消失之前
before I leave your life forever...
我们在不上班的时候还是可以聚聚的啊
We'll still see each other outside of work.
在我从你的生命中永远消失之前 我要治好你
Before I leave your life forever, I'm gonna fix you.
我要教会你如何变得更酷
I'm gonna teach you how to be more cool
像我和Rosa一样超然
and detached like me and Rosa.
发生什么了
What's going on?
但我们还是会去吃午餐的 对吧
But we could still go to lunch, right?
我是说 或者不去
I mean... or not.
- 无所谓 - 是个好开头
- Whatevs. - Decent start.
没问题 我的意思是 我们会和你去吃午餐
Yeah, sure, I mean, we'll go to lunch with you.
- 为什么不呢 - 好的 棒极了
- Why not? - Okay, okay, cool.
我们走之前我要去一下卫生间
Just before we go, I'm gonna go to go the bathroom for a bit.
不是去为了你的离开而哭泣
Not to cry about you leaving.
我只是要去 拉一坨大的
But just to take a huge dump.
所以 如果你们在卫生间里听到了什么哭声
So if you hear any crying from the bathroom...
与你无关 都是因为屎
Not about you. It's the dump.
好吗
Okay?
Gina 既然你要走了
Gina, since you're leaving,
我想致个辞
I'd like to make a toast.
再见
Bye.
我的天啊 这真是太完美了
Oh, my God. That was perfect.
真好
So nice.
Gina 我有一份小小的告别礼物给你
Gina, I got a little going away present for you.
别担心 不是什么大的东西
Don't worry. It's nothing big.
哦我的天啊 哇
Oh, my goodness. Wow.
你曾经说过如果你死了
You once said if you ever die,
你希望有人把你的推文出书
you wanted someone to turn your tweets into a book,
于是我就这么做了
so that's what I did.
天 我在短短的时间里说过这么多金玉良言
Oh, my God. I said so many witty things so fast.
是啊
Yeah.
Amy 我不知道该说什么了
Amy, I don't know what to say.
- 这真是太恐怖了 - 什么
- This is horrifying. - What?
这比哭要糟多了
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表