剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
我也不知道 我对电子一窍不通
I don't know. I'm terrible with electronics.
我希望我儿子Bobby在这 他教过我怎么用iPad
I wish my son Bobby were here. He taught me how to iPad.
好吧 我也会用iPad
Okay, I also know how to iPad,
所以或许我能看一眼
so maybe I could take a look.
待着别动
Stay where you are!
那个男人说当我拿到这个炸♥弹♥的时候
The man told me that when I got the bomb set,
我要用这部手♥机♥给他发个消息
I should text him with this phone
而且如果有什么不对劲
and if anything went wrong,
我应该按这个按钮
I should push this button.
不不不不 你不想这么做的
No, no, no, no! You don't want to do that.
我想这样做 我必须做
Yes, I do. I have to.
好吧 当两个人意见相反的时候
Well, there's only one thing to do when two people have diametrically
解决方式只有一个
opposing opinions on a subject.
- 结构化辩论 - 什么
- Structured debate. - What?
对 我刚学来的
Yeah, I just learned about it.
好吧 我选反方
All right, I will argue the negative:
我不想引爆♥炸♥弹
I don't want to blow up.
你可以选正方
And you can argue the affirmative:
你想引爆♥炸♥弹 但是不得不说 Pam
you do want to blow up, which I have to say, Pam,
这一方的立场可不容易辩论
is a very tough stance to take.
我不想引爆♥炸♥弹
I don't want to blow up,
但是那个男人说他会给我五十万美元
but the man said he'd give me $500,000.
这样的话 Bobby就能照顾我孙女了
This is so Bobby can take care of my granddaughter.
我的宝贝孙女就是我的全世界
That girl means the world to me.
好的 好的 你得一分 Pam
Fine, fine. Point to Pam.
但是如果你这么在乎她
But if you care about her so much,
你怎么能把自己炸死呢
how can you just blow yourself up?
那你就再也见不到她了
You'll never get to see her again.
但是至少我知道她能衣食无忧了
Well, at least I know she'll be financially well taken care of.
那倒是 但是你真的想让她用这种方式记住你吗
Sure, but is this really how you want her to remember you?
- 记住你是个杀人犯吗 - 我更想让她记住我是
- As a murderer? - I'd rather be remembered
一个为了帮家里赚钱而炸死罪犯的人
as a woman who blew up a mobster to help her family
而不是个肠子打结成
rather than a librarian
水手领结一样的图书管♥理♥员♥
whose bowels are tied up like a sailor's knot!
好吧 这个论点太强了 太强了
Okay, that's a very strong argument. Very strong.
但是你忘了一件事
But you're forgetting one thing.
你要炸死的不仅仅是罪犯
You're not just gonna be killing a mobster.
你还会炸死我
You're also gonna be killing me.
那个人说这个炸♥弹♥的威力只能炸死房♥间里的人
He said the blast would only hurt people in the room.
你赶紧走就没事了
You could just walk right out of here.
Pam 你知道我不能这么做
Pam, you know I can't do that.
- 拜托了 把炸♥弹♥给我 - 那然后呢
- Now, please, just give me the bomb. - And then what?
Bobby一分钱都拿不到 我也得坐牢
Bobby doesn't get any money and I go to jail?
我不能坐牢
I can't go to jail.
我所有室友都讨厌我
Every roommate I've ever had has hated me.
我有个叫Mary-Ellen的大学室友
In college, I had a roommate named Mary-Ellen,
她当时在和斯蒂夫·古根伯格的弟弟约会
and she was dating the brother of Steve Guttenberg...
斯蒂夫·古根伯格 美国男演员
Pam 跑题了啊
Pam, what are we talking about here?
对不起 我太紧张了
I'm sorry. I'm really nervous.
等等等等 我知道你现在大概觉得
Wait, wait, wait, wait! I know it probably feels like
你没有什么选择
you don't have a lot of options right now.
实际上 现在的情况就像
In fact, this whole situation probably feels like...
像一个扭曲的肠子 但它不是
Like a twisted bowel, but it's not.
仍然有个一端是打开的
There's still one end of this bowel that's open.
哪一端
Which end?
- 屁♥股♥那端 - 我在听
- The butt end. - I'm listening.
好吧 如果你现在把炸♥弹♥给我
Okay, if you hand me that bomb right now,
我保证你没事 这都是因为你
nothing bad will have happened, and that'll be because of you,
因为你很配合
because you cooperated.
而且 我相信法官也能理解
Also, I'm sure a judge would understand
你是被迫卷进来的
how you got into this situation.
你是被安东尼奥·班德拉斯类型的人要求这么做的
I mean, you were asked to do this by an Antonio Banderas type.
没人能拒绝这件事啊
Who could say no to that?
而且就算你进了监狱
And even if you do go to prison,
也会进一个高级监狱
it is gonna be such a fancy prison.
- 有好多工艺品的那种吗 - 应有尽有
- With a lot of crafts? - Yes, with tons of crafts.
Pam 听我说
Pam, listen to me.
我们一起把打结的肠子解开
Let's untwist this bowel together.
把这些事情都解决
Let's clear everything out.
好的
Okay.
做得好 Pam 谢谢
You did great, Pam. Thank you.
它现在不在我手上 我看出来了它真是个炸♥弹♥啊
Now that it's out of my hands, I can see it really is a bomb.
是啊 真的是
Yes. Yes, it is.
- 啊 天呐 快点找人救咱们啊 - 好的
- Oh, my God, get some help! - Okay.
- 你没事吧 - 嘿 是啊 没事
- You okay? - Hey. Yeah, I'm okay.
真是被Pam惊着了
Really surprised by Pam.
- 我都没看出来 - 是吧
- I did not see that coming. - Right?
你真应该看看我当时发现是她之后的反应
You should have seen the look on my face when I saw it was her.
你都惊掉下巴了
Your jaw just dropped.
- 哦 她来了 - 嗯哼
- Oh, she's right there. - Mm-hmm.
拜拜 Pam 祝你好运
Good-bye, Pam. Good luck with everything.
- 到最后竟然还有点喜欢她了 - 是啊
- Kind of liked her in the end. - Yeah.
- 炸♥弹♥拆了吗 - 是啊 拆了一个
- So did they defuse the bomb? - Yeah, one of 'em.
哦 你没听说么 还有一个炸♥弹♥
Oh, you didn't hear? There was a second bomb.
你的翘臀
Ya butt.
- 你的翘臀就是炸♥弹♥ - 嗷呜
- Ya butt is da bomb. - Aww.
在我们的结婚纪念日重温
On our anniversary.
说到纪念日 我请了一周的假
Speaking of which, I requested next week off
这样我们就可以去度假了 去 水上公园
so we can take an actual vacation... to the water park.
这是我这辈子最爱你的时刻
I've never been more in love with you in my entire life.
还有 我在想 我的确想要孩子
And hey, I've been thinking, and I do want to have kids.
我们俩的孩子
With you.
- 你不害怕了吗 - 害怕 还是害怕
- You're not scared anymore? - Oh, no, I am so scared.
可能比以前更怕
Maybe even more so than before,
但是我刚才和Pam在屋子里的时候也很害怕
but I was scared in there with Pam too,
但是你看到了 我没慌 也没搞砸
and you know, I didn't panic or mess anything up there.
实际上 我更机灵了 我可真是个辩论天才
If anything, I was sharper. I was a freakin' debate genius.
辩论天才 这也太性感了
Debate genius? Oh, that's very hot.
还有意外收获啊 保持这个状态
Oh, that's an added bonus. Okay, keep that energy up.
但是我实际想表示的观点是
But the point that I was actually trying to make is,
我怕当爸爸这件事也是件好事
maybe it's a good thing that I'm scared of fatherhood.
你知道吗 也许它会让我成为一个天才爸爸
You know? Maybe it'll turn me into a freakin' dad genius.
但是我们不用马上就要孩子吧
But we don't have to start trying right away, right?
我是说 我不知道我有没有完全准备好
I mean, I don't know that I'm all the way there yet.
不急 当然不急
No, of course not.
- 等我们俩都准备好了 - 你怎么知道那是什么时候
- Whenever we're both ready. - How do you know when that is?
我猜我们到时候会有另一个
I guess we'll just have to have another one
有趣又随意的交谈
of these really fun, casual conversations.
我喜欢这个 迫不及待了
Cool. Love that. Can't wait.
- 我们回家吧 - 恩 走吧
- Can we go home now? - Yes, please.
或许我们可以点一些泰国菜吃然后想想孩子的名字
Maybe we can grab some Thai food and brainstorm baby names?
哦 好啊
Ooh, I like that.
我现在是<美国角斗士>的粉丝
Now, I am a fan of the show "American Gladiators."
你觉得"烈焰勇士Peralta"这个名字怎么样
How do you feel about the name Blaze Peralta?
不怎么样
Not great.
- 那"激光战士"呢 - 不行
- What about Laser? - No.
-"氮气熊兵" - 不行
- Nitro? - No.
- "毒蛇恶魔" - 不行
- Viper? - No.
- "阿特拉斯" - 哦 我挺喜欢地图集的
- Atlas? - Ooh, I do love atlases.
"阿特拉斯"为古希腊神话中的擎天巨神 Atlas同时有"擎天神"与"地图"的意思
嗯 达成一致
Mm, common ground.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表