剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Did you see the book Allister was holding back there?
一本关于马其顿将领帕曼纽的传记
A biography of Macedonian general Parmenion.
他在挑衅我们
He was taunting us.
我又成了Hitchcock
Again, I'm the Hitchcock here.
你得把事情跟我讲清楚
You're gonna have to connect the dots for me.
帕曼纽是亚历山大大帝的亲密的顾问
Parmenion was a close advisor to Alexander the Great.
亚历山大怀疑帕曼纽想要取代他
Alexander suspected that Parmenion was trying to supplant him,
所以把帕尼翁处决了
so he executed him.
他想除掉竞争者
He was getting rid of his rival.
长官 你破案了 你和你的壮硕的大脑
Sir, you cracked it! You and your big hard brain.
- 壮硕 - 没错
- Hard? - Yes!
你拥有世界上最壮硕的大脑
You have the biggest, hardest brain on Earth,
我想让你说出来
and I want you to say it.
说"我是Raymond Holt 我的大脑坚硬无比"
Say "I am Raymond Holt, and my brain is rock hard."
大脑不应该是坚硬的 就算说 我也要说
A brain shouldn't be hard. If anything, I'll say,
"我是Raymond Holt 我的大脑很湿滑"
"I am Raymond Holt, and my brain is soft and wet."
别 别这么说 太恶心了 我讨厌
No, don't say that. It's gross and I hate it.
就这样 去做警♥察♥工作吧
All right, let's go do some cop stuff.
一周后
为什么Terry队赢了四次
Wait, why does Terry's team have four wins?
他只赢了牛排 保龄球和移♥动♥密室那几次
He only won steaks, bowling, and the mobile escape room.
你忘了我们在帝国大厦的早餐
You're forgetting about our breakfast at the Empire State Building.
上面太冷了
It was so cold up there.
听起来比我们的室外跳伞午餐好多了
It sounds a lot better than our indoor skydiving lunch.
说到这个 我们能得到补偿吗
Speaking of which, are we gonna get reimbursed for that?
你哪来的胆子抱怨绝妙飞行区
How dare you complain about the Funtastic FlyZone?
每个人都乐在其中
That was funtastic fun for everyone.
你们今天有什么打算
So what are you guys planning for today?
也没什么
Oh, nothing much.
就像之前的"家常便饭"
We're just gonna keep it "Caszh."
我们也是 非常"家常便饭"
Us too. Super "Caszh."
超级无敌"家常便饭"
Super duper "Caszh."
我们都知道你们都计划着
We all know you're both planning
无比复杂又烦人的事情
something insanely complicated and annoying.
你的队友跟你对着干了 Terry
Your teammates are turning against you, Terry.
- 我在你这队 - 没人关心
- I'm on your team. - Who cares?
我们会赢的 开动午餐队万岁
We're gonna win. Team Lunch-a-Bunch forever.
长官 我们为什么还这样啊
Sir, why are we still doing this?
都跟了他好几天了
We've been following him for days,
他一点可疑举止都没有
and he hasn't done anything suspicious.
不如直接正面杠
Let's just confront him.
他只藏了一枚失窃的硬币在Port的桌子里
He only hid one of the stolen coins in Port's desk.
可能会卖♥♥掉别的
He'll probably try to sell the others.
我想抓个现行
I want to catch him in the act.
嘘 他过来了
Shh. Here he comes.
大学生们 我以前也会这样
These college kids. I used to wear long-sleeve T-shirts
把长袖穿在短袖里面
under my short-sleeve T-shirts.
等等 我现在也能这么穿
Wait a minute, I still could.
停 他停下了
Hang on. He's stopping.
坏了 他忘了带手♥机♥
Oh, no, he forgot his phone.
他要转身的话就看见咱俩了 过来
He's gonna turn around and see us. Come on.
- 抱歉抱歉 - 你们好呀 怎么了
- Sorry, sorry. - Oh, hey, guys, what's up?
要加入我们的无伴奏即兴演奏小队吗
You want to join our a cappella jam circle?
不不不
Oh, no.
你们是哈利波特粉吗
Are you guys Harry Potter fans?
这个局面我不太喜欢
I do not like where this is going.
三四
Three, four.
*你会不会来霍格沃茨看看我*
*Won't you come visit Hogwarts?*
*如不然 我便寂寞地在格兰芬多起舞*
*I'll be alone, dancing in Gryffindor*
*哈利最擅长咒语*
*Harry is the best at the spells*
*可说到魔药 还是赫敏最棒*
*And as for potions, Hermione does well*
有点意思哈
This is actually pretty funny.
你得读过哈利波特才懂
You got to know Harry Potter.
等会 Allister去哪儿了
Wait a minute. Where'd Allister go?
刚才就站在这儿呢
He was standing right here.
简直凭空消失
It's like he vanished without a trace.
不 Peralta 他留下行踪了
Wrong, Peralta. He vanished with a trace.
看看 脚印 逮住了
Check it out. His footprint. Gotcha.
我是Raymond Holt 我的头脑硬如磐石
I am Raymond Holt and my brain is rock hard.
- 我不会说的 - 聪明
- I'm not going to say that. - Smart.
留着到更大的场合
Saving it for a bigger moment
说给一群人听 迫不及待了
in front of a bunch of people. Can't wait!
好了 各位 希望你们已经吃了午饭了
Okay, squad, hope you ate lunch already,
因为现在正是午饭时间到
because it's lunchtime!
- 这打扮怎么回事 - 哦 没什么
- What's with the getups? - Oh, nothing much.
就是 我们刚刚把地下停车场
We just turned the parking garage
整成无与伦比的彩弹游乐场
into an elaborate paintball arena.
僵尸主题的哦 我们还雇了60个演员
It's zombie-themed. We hired 60 actors.
听起来花了大钱
That sounds pretty expensive.
并没有 纽约的演员们都挺绝望的
Nah, New York actors are desperate.
给十美元 你就能直接一枪崩脸
For ten bucks, you can shoot 'em right in the face.
哇 那不错呀
Wow, that's amazing.
我不知道有没有人能赢过这个
I don't know how anybody could ever beat that...
除非 或许有个办公室内的铁板烧烤炉
except maybe an in-office teppanyaki grill.
你们好呀 屌♥丝们
Moshi moshi, losers!
我们有虾哟 我们有龙虾
We got shrimp. We got lobster.
Heather 我知道你对壳类过敏
Heather, I know you're allergic to shellfish.
你可以不吃
You're just gonna have to not eat.
Heather呢 大家去哪儿了
Where's Heather? Where is everybody?
他们在屋顶上 Gina的雕像旁边
They're on the roof by Gina's statue.
- 干啥呢都 - 我的天 他们逮着我们了
- What the hell, guys? - Oh, God, they found us.
- 不要让他们带走我 - 你们躲什么呀
- Don't let them take me. - Why are you hiding from us?
午饭大作战已经失控了
This lunch competition has gotten out of hand.
没人觉得有意思
No one is having fun.
我一直做噩梦
I keep having panic dreams
梦见Santiago警长毙了我的点子
about Sergeant Santiago shooting down my lunch ideas.
古迹徒步赢不了午餐大作战 Gary
Historic walking tours don't win lunch, Gary.
没人关心赢不赢
No one cares about winning lunch.
拜托了 离我们远点
Please, just leave us alone.
Gary 等等 你看
Gary, wait. Look...
- 啊 - 嗷
- Oh! - Ow!
你为什么这么做
Why did you do that?
我的天 是意外
Oh, my God, it was an accident.
这玩意没有保险
This thing doesn't have a safety.
嗷
Ow!
嗷 停下 救命啊
Ow, stop! Help!
让我们用热烈的掌声
And a big round of applause for
感谢清洁工Randy帮我们找回珍贵的硬币
Janitor Randy for recovering our precious coin.
不要给他鼓掌
Don't applaud for that man.
- 发生什么了 - 发生的是
- What's going on? - What's going on is,
Holt警监刚刚解决了这个案子
Captain Holt just solved this case.
哪儿还有需要解决的 我们找到硬币了
What's there left to solve? We found the coin
就在Port教授的桌子里 他是盗窃犯
in Professor Port's desk. He's the thief.
噢 你当然是希望大家都相信这个说法
Oh, you'd like everyone to believe that,
是不是 Allister院长
wouldn't you, Dean Allister?
或者称呼你 帕曼纽将军
Or should I say, General Parmenion?
Raymond 你要在这惹一出闹剧吗
Raymond, are you causing a kerfuffle?
没错 有些时刻需要点闹剧加持
Yes. Sometimes a moment calls for a kerfuffle.
不 这儿不需要什么闹剧
No. No moment calls for a kerfuffle.
你知道我会怎么想
You know my feelings on this.
Allister院长构陷Port教授是为了除掉对手
Dean Allister framed Professor Port to get rid of a rival,
就像亚历山大大帝除掉帕曼纽
just as Alexander got rid of Parmenion.
荒谬之极 你可有一星半点的证据
Preposterous. Do you even have a shred of evidence
支撑你的指控
to back up that claim?
可不只是一星半点儿 看看这些照片
Oh, we've got more than a shred. Look at these photos.
这是犯罪现场盗窃犯留下的足印
Here, a footprint from the scene of the crime left by the thief.
这个 是昨天你留下的足印
And here, another print made yesterday by you.
- 你漏出马脚了 Allister - 要说那句话了吗
- You've been caught, Allister! - Is it happening?
- 被我逮住了 - 好像要说了
- Caught by me. - It is happening.
- 我和我坚如磐石的大脑 - 果然说了
- Me and my rock hard brain. - It happened!
哦 Raymond 你看看周围
Oh, Raymond. Look around.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表