I heard them say 6:00,
但我不知道这是什么意思
but I don't know if that means anything.
现在5:55 Danny
I got 5:55, Danny.
我害怕
I'm scared.
我也是 没关系
I am, too. It's okay.
拆弹小组在哪
Where's bomb squad?!
拆弹小组还要15分钟到现场
Bomb squad's 15 minutes out.
我们等不了那么久 给他们打电♥话♥
We can't wait that long. Get 'em on the phone.
他们得告诉我怎么办
They're gonna have to talk me through it.
这不是个好主意 Danny
That's not a good idea, Danny.
这是唯一可行的办法 搭档
It's the only idea we got, partner.
给他们打电♥话♥ - 好的
Get 'em on the phone. - All right.
Hill和Baez警探
Detective Hill and Baez again.
他想让你和他通话
He wants you to talk him through it.
好的 他需要视频 他要看看这个装置
All right, he wants video. He wants to see the device.
救援马上就到了 好吗
Help is on the way, okay?
好了 看到了吗 警探
All right, here you go, Detective.
你看到了吗 - Danny Reagan
You see it? - Danny Reagan?
看到了 - 我是Giorgio警探
Yeah. - You got Detective Giorgio here.
我们还要12分钟到现场
We're 12 minutes out.
你们得走了 这东西可能随时爆♥炸♥
You gotta clear out. That thing can blow any second.
我们不能走 一个14岁小姑娘在这
We can't do that. We got a 14-year-old girl here
定时装置在她身上
with a timed device on her.
3块C4炸♥药♥ 还有一个触发按钮
It's got three C-4s and a trigger button.
你之前见过这个吗 - 不少
You've seen this before? - More times than I'd like.
好吧 把其他人撤出来
Okay, fine. Get everybody else out of there.
人越少 伤亡就会越小 现在就撤
The less people there, the less injured. Now.
后退 Baez 后退
Fall back. Baez, fall back.
我不走 - 你得后退
I'm not leaving. - You gotta fall back.
快点 把手♥机♥放下 后退
Come on. Hey, put the phone down and fall back.
好吧 我们这里有两个Reagan 说吧
Okay, you got two Reagans here. Talk us through it.
有三个Reagan
Uh, you got three Reagans.
总得有人拿着手♥机♥
Someone's gotta hold the phone.
怎么 你想一边拍摄一边拆炸♥弹♥吗
What, you want to film and defuse at the same time?
好吧 这有三个Reagan 别搞砸了
Okay, you got three Reagans. Don't screw this up.
明白 让我看看这个装置
Gotcha. Show me the device.
我把她的拇指按在一个温控按钮上
I got her thumb held down on a heat holding button.
好的 按紧点
Okay, keep that tight.
我需要你顺着电线走
I need you to follow the wires.
就一个雷♥管♥吗
Just one blasting cap?
一个雷♥管♥
One blasting cap.
你知道最后还干什么了吗
Can you remember what happened last in there?
Soli 给你安炸♥弹♥的人
Soli, the guy who put the bomb on you,
最后干了什么
what's the last thing they did?
他在我背上放了东西
He put something on my back.
后背 看看他背
Your back. Hit her back.
小心 Danny
Be careful, Danny.
她背上连着一个电池
There's a battery connected on her back.
好了 这个9伏电池
Okay, that nine-volt goes
会引爆雷♥管♥ - 没错
to the blasting cap. - Yep.
我们要做的第一件事是把雷♥管♥从C4上
First thing we gotta do is pull that blasting cap
拔下来
away from the C-4.
好的 把雷♥管♥从C4上拔下来
Okay, blasting cap away from the C-4.
我要把雷♥管♥从C4上拔下来 好吗
I'm gonna pull this away from the C-4, okay?
我得先趴地上放下静电 稍等
I gotta ground myself first. Hold on.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 我们来试试
Okay, we're gonna give this a try.
好的 现在我们要来试一下 好吗
Okay, I'm gonna give this a try right now, okay?
放松
Just stay relaxed.
我要把它拿下来
I'm gonna separate this.
好的 好的 我觉得我们成功了
Okay. Okay, I think we're good.
干得好 现在要断开电池
Good job. Now we're gonna disconnect the battery.
好吧 这么做 我们会没事吧
Okay, and when we do that, we're all set?
只要没诡雷
If there's no booby traps.
哦 天啊
Oh, my God.
没关系 嘿 看着我 看着我
It's okay. Hey, look at me. Look at me.
马上就结束了 好吗
It's almost over. Okay?
现在断开电池
Disconnecting the battery now.
好的 好的 我觉得我们没事
Okay. Okay, I think we're good.
我觉得我们没事
I think we're good.
我现在要放开你的手 好吗
I'm gonna let go of your hand now, okay?
不要 - 相信我
No. - Trust me.
我会从你手里拿过来 好吗
I'm gonna take it from you, okay?
我拿到了
I got it.
我拿到了 没事了
I got it. It's okay.
我拿到了
I got it.
好的 警探 我们需要把炸♥药♥拆下来 好吗
Okay, Detective, we're gonna peel off the explosives, okay?
明白 干得不错 伙计们 我们马上到
You got it. Great job, guys. We're rolling in now.
听到了吗 小心点 - 嗯 嗯 嗯
You got it? Careful, careful. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
拿下来了 好了吗
I got it, yep. All right?
拿下来了 你拿住 把它拿到一遍
I got it. You take that. Get rid of that over there.
这样吗 就这样吗 - 是的
That's it? That's everything? - Yeah.
没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
我们到那边给你检查下 好吗
We're gonna go get you checked out over here, okay?
你还好吗 - 还好
Are you okay? - Yeah.
好消息 我没把你们炸飞
Good thing I didn't let you get blown up.
要不老爹得杀了我
Dad would have killed me.
嗨
Hi.
嘿
Hey.
你知道吗 在家庭晚餐中
You know I'm the only person at our family dinner,
除了Sean以外 就我一个不是警♥察♥
aside from Sean, that's not a cop.
每周我都得听你们几个
And every week I listen to every one of you
对地检署大发雷霆
unload on the D.A.'s office.
好吧
Well...
在我看来 你做的很好
From where I sit, you give as good as you get.
但是你的部门 也不够完美
But your department isn't perfect either.
差得很远
Far from it.
出于对你的尊重 我不会在公共场合露面
And I don't air in public, out of respect for you.
我喊话的是Crawford 不是你
I called out Crawford, not you.
但是你让我没有办法
But you made it impossible for me
让Crawford在不把我
to talk about the issue with Crawford
当作局长女儿的情况下和我谈话
without her seeing me as the commissioner's daughter.
所以接下来 如果你有需求
So going forward, if you have a need
向我老板喊话
to call out my boss...
我会提醒你的
I will give you a heads up.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有 我不竞选地方检察官的原因
And the reason why I'm not running for D.A.
不是因为我害怕胜出
is not because I'm afraid of winning.
好的
Okay.
那原因是什么
What's the reason?
因为我怕落选
It's because I'm afraid of losing.
你错了
And that's your fault.
因为你把我和三个兄弟一起抚养
For raising me with three brothers.
嘿
Hi.
你好吗
How are you doing?
等着暴♥力♥调查组找我算账
Waiting for Force Investigation to rake me over the coals.
那枪不错 - 嗯
It was a good shoot. - Uh-huh.
目击者也说你别无选择
Witnesses even said you had no choice.
店主怎么样
How's the store owner?
她会没事的
She's gonna make it.
Newiler也没事
Newiler is stable, too.
我一直都是抓人的
I've always been a collar guy.
我低调行事 抓捕罪犯
I keep my head down and make arrests.
嗯 - 但你在释放Newiler
Hmm. - But you were right
这件事上的态度是对的
to make a big deal about releasing Newiler.
等等
Wait.
你是承认我是对的吗
Did you just admit that I was right about something?
我想这是第一次吧
Because I think that was the first time.
Badillo警员
Officer Badillo.
我们准备好了
We're ready for you.
我没说你不让人讨厌
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表