暴徒砸碎玻璃窗的画面
smashing plate- glass windows in Portland, Oregon.
这是不对的
This ain't right.
的确 但是
No, but...
这是他们的权力 - 这又从何说起呢
it is their right.- How?
记录在案的公开声明
Public statements, on the record,
属于公有领域
are in the public domain.
听起来像身份盗用 - 差不多
Sounds like identity theft. - Pretty much.
但并没有法律追索权
Minus the legal recourse.
我们不能起诉诽谤或其他什么吗
We can't sue for defamation or something?
Frank说的任何话都属于公共领域 不属于我们自己
Everything Frank said is public-- we don't own it.
那就关闭它
Shut it down.
没那么简单
It's not that simple.
没人能让我说这些话
Nobody's putting words in my mouth.
你出来反对他们
You come out against them, it's gonna piss off
会惹怒全国很多警♥察♥的
a whole lot of cops across the nation.
那他到底该怎么做
So he's supposed to do what exactly?
什么都不做 就让它过去吧
Nothing. Let it blow over.
如果我们什么都不能做 那你为什么在这里
If there's nothing we can do, why'd you bring it up
提出来呢 - 你宁愿不知道吗
in the first place? - You'd rather not know?
做一个声明 "我和Quinn或他的团队没有任何关系"
Make a statement-- I got nothing to do with Quinn or his group.
我们不应该参与 这是一件棘手的事情
We shouldn't engage-- it's a can of worms.
做一个声明
Make the statement.
Janko警官 事情还顺利吗
Officer Janko, everything okay?
不
No.
没有人可以取代Witten
No, no one's ever gonna replace Witten.
Jamie 这个叫Badillo的人
Jamie, this Badillo guy,
他糟透了
he's awful.
你也这么说啊
Oh, not you, too.
什么意思
What does that mean?
他跟你说了什么吗
Did he say something to you?
对 我给你的话
Yeah, and I'll
和他一样 "尽你所能"
tell you what I told him-- make it work.
"尽你所能" 那是一种什么样的管理风格呢
"Make it work"? What kind of management style is that?
我把你们两个分在一起是有原因的
I put you two together for a reason.
我需要你们相信这一点
I need you to trust it.
Jamie 如果它对我们俩都不起作用
Look, Jamie, what's the point in forcing it
那么强迫执行它有什么意义呢
if it's not working for either of us?
他可以从你的人际交往能力和你在这个辖区的经验中学到东西
He can learn from your people skills and your experience in
你也可以从他在纽约东部地区工作的经验中学到点什么
this precinct, and you can learn from his time in East New York.
不 Jamie 那个人绝对不会学习人际交往的技巧的
No, Jamie, that man will never learn people skills.
把它想象成阴和阳之类的东西
Think of it as yin and yang, that sort of thing.
这更像美女与野兽
It's more like beauty and the beast.
别这样Jamie 这简直是折磨
Come on, Jamie... it's torture.
Eddie 我需要你们两个都停止来向我抱怨
Eddie, I need both of you guys to stop coming to me
做好你们分内的事就行了
and do your jobs, end of story.
那就随便吧 警长
Whatever, Sarge.
犯罪导致社区的崩溃
Crimes lead to the breakdown of communities.
重罪最低保释金
Minimum bail for felonies
把我的警员置于危险之中
puts my officers at risk.
我们没有辩护就被定罪了
We are convicted without a defense.
这些抱怨纯属捏造
These complaints are sheer fiction.
当你开始有选择地执法时
When you start selectively enforcing the law,
坏人就开始有选择地服从它
bad guys start selectively obeying it.
这是不能容忍♥的
And that will not be tolerated.
该死的
Son of a bitch.
媒体也试图歪曲我的话 但没像这种
The press has tried to mess with my words, but not this.
没这么过分
Never this.
这还只是最新发布的
And that's just the latest one.
那我的声明呢
So my statement...?
就像我说的那样
Played out exactly as I said it would.
只会给我们带来更多负面的关注
It only brought us more negative attention.
又是"我告诉过你"那套
That an "I told you so"?
事实如此
Just a fact.
Sid 对这个Quinn有什么了解吗
Sid, what'd you find on Quinn?
他工作期间从未接到投诉
No complaints when he was on the job.
是名受过勋的警探
He was a highly decorated detective
但是在五年前的一场枪战中受伤后
whose career ended after he was wounded
职业生涯就结束了
in a shootout five years ago.
对 我给他发过勋章
Yeah, I gave him the medal.
他之前的队友们称他是天生的领袖
Former members of his squad call him a natural leader.
警中警
A cop's cop.
我证明 - 证明啥呀
Checks out. - Checks out how?
他故意剪辑局长的发言和影像
He's lying to the public by manipulating
向公众撒谎
the commissioner's words and image.
对我来说可不算什么英雄
Doesn't sound like a hero to me.
看上去他还以为是在帮我们的忙
Sounds like he thinks he's doing us a favor.
我想见见他
I want to meet with him.
这是不可能的
Out of the question.
这不是个请求
It wasn't one.
帮帮我啊
A little help here?
我不觉得有问题啊
I don't see the problem.
我觉得有
I do.
POP的领头人走进这个办公室
The leader of POP walks in here,
只会加剧你们是一伙的这种揣测
it'll only add to the perception that you're with him.
所以我再问一遍 你的建议就是什么都不做
So once again, your advice is to do nothing?
面对像这样的情况没有战术
There's no playbook for situations like this.
我们能做的最好的就是等它过去
The best we can do is ride it out.
你就这点本事了
That's all you got?
我想说的是
What I'm saying is,
我只是劝你不要冲动
I'm trying to save you from yourself.
听着 我不管他之前是不是警♥察♥
Look, I don't care if he's an ex-cop,
我也不管他是不是有一群警♥察♥拥趸者
I don't care if he has an audience of cops,
他绝不能把我没说过的话 硬塞进我的嘴里
he's not putting words in my mouth.
你竟然来了
Surprised you came.
既然你把你堂弟都借给我了
Eh, figured I owe you a drink
我觉得我欠你一杯
since you lent me your cousin.
好吧 先别谢我
Yeah, well, don't thank me yet.
他身上的麻烦可能比他还要值钱
He may be more trouble than he's worth.
那你把我叫来是干啥呢
Uh-huh, so what'd you ask me down here for?
我知道你不需要我的陪伴
I know it wasn't for my company.
尽量照看一下Joey 行吗
Just try and take care of Joey, will you?
没想到你还挺心软的啊
Didn't know you had such a soft spot.
是这样 他犯过错 但他是个好孩子
Look, he's made mistakes, but he's a good guy.
好孩子吗
Good guy, huh?
我记得你说过他是个又下流又愚蠢
I thought you said he was a scumbag, jackass,
又混♥蛋♥的罪犯人♥渣♥啊
no-good, criminal loser.
他确实是
Yeah, well, he is.
但我们祖母去年去世的时候
Mm. But when our grandma passed away last year,
他连着一周都待在祖母家
he was at her house every day for a week.
我是说 那孩子几乎不睡觉
I mean... the guy barely slept,
悉心打理着一切
uh, taking care of everything
确保大家都好好的
and making sure everybody was okay.
听着 他是个傻子
Look, he's an idiot.
他心地善良
But he's got a heart.
就让他安然度过这一关吧
Just get him through this in one piece.
你怎么不自己来呢
Why don't you do that yourself?
什么
What?
我是说 你想让他全身而退
I'm saying, you want to get him through this in one piece,
或许你可以亲自来
maybe you could do it yourself by...
做我的搭档 你就能照看他了
partnering up with me, then you could look after him.
但你很讨厌和我一起工作啊
But you hate working with me.
讨厌可是个很重的词啊
Well, hate is a strong word, isn't it?
对 但每次我们合伙 都是一场惨剧
Yeah, but every time we do, it's a train wreck.
没错 但每次我们合伙 我们都能抓到凶手
True, but every time we do, we get our guy.
但是我们这次不能和Joey做交易
Yeah, but we never had to deal with Joey in the process.
这就是为什么我要你来
Yeah, well, that's why I'll have you
帮我哄着他了
along to help me babysit him.
你确定
You sure?
是我邀请的你啊
Well, I asked you, didn't I?
来吧 家人什么时候都是家人
Come on, family's family.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表