你所要求的三分之一的金额
a third of what you ask for.
真的吗
Really?
Sloane
Sloane...
我不是想利用我们的友谊
I'm not trying to take advantage of our friendship.
但我的预算中也有一些需要面对的残酷的事实
But there are some harsh realities in my budget. Well,
我会把它带到我的董事会 - 希望
I'll take it to my board. - Hopefully,
带着这样的推荐
with the recommendation
以后用纽约警局的名声
that the discount will be more than made up
接触巴黎或特拉维夫
with the coin of the NYPD's reputation
或者日内瓦市场时
when you approach Paris, Tel Aviv,
这个折扣可以被加倍的弥补
Geneva, et cetera.
你总是领先一步
You are always one step ahead.
我也是在试着做而已
I try to be.
Sloane
Sloane,
跟我讲讲Gerald Foster
tell me about Gerald Foster.
显然你已经知道了
Clearly, you already know.
我只知道你退休这件事的官方版本
Only the official story of your retirement.
性骚扰的传言
With rumors of sexual harassment,
七位数的赔偿金
a seven-figure settlement,
刚刚以最高荣誉拿着退休金退休
out on Friday with full honors and a pension
马上就有了新工作
and in your new job on Monday.
那基本上都是事实了
That's mostly the facts.
再多说什么都将违反一项非常严格的保密协议
To say anything more would be to violate a very robust NDA.
签这个协议你应该是很痛苦的
Which would've hurt for you to sign.
在这个时代 我这个年纪
In this day and age?
对于你这样的警♥察♥来说 对于你这样的女人来说
For a cop like you? For a woman like you?
是的 很痛苦
Yeah.
说真的
Honestly?
同样让我痛苦的是
What hurts just about the same
我已经沦落到
is the fact that I've been reduced
成为你们调查的对象了
to the subject of your investigation.
我不是有意冒犯你的
Well, I didn't mean to offend you.
但是你已经冒犯了
Well, you have.
我只是关心你 真的
I was concerned, that's all.
关心我的生活 还是关心我并没有给你打电♥话♥这个事情
About my well-being? Or about the fact that I didn't ring you?
给你
Here.
这个可以粉碎掉
This can be shredded.
祝你今天愉快
Have a good day.
你在这里啊
Hey, there you are.
我走了
And here I go.
听着 我知道你在躲我
Look, I know you're avoiding me.
那你就应该走掉 - 求你了 我只是
So take the hint. - Please, I just...
我需要一些建议
I need some advice.
从我这里 -对 从你这里
From me? - Yeah, from you.
因为 你也知道 可能未来某一天
'Cause, you know, one of these days,
我也会有自己的孩子
I'm gonna start a family, too,
所以我想听听你的经历
and I'd love to hear your experience.
女人和女人之间的事 你知道的
You know, woman-to-woman.
所以你就可以到处说我的事对吗
Hmm, so you can blab that around, too?
什么
What?
Cora
Cora,
没有人问我 我也没有说任何事情
nobody asked, and I did not say anything.
那为什么我的警探面试被取消了
Then why did my detective interview get canceled?
什么 不是吧 - 难道你没有
What? Oh, no. - Like you didn't
告诉你丈夫 然后他难道没有告发我吗 - 没有
tell your husband and he didn't rat me out to them. - No.
没有 我没有说 我也不会说 Jamie也不会
No, I didn't, and I wouldn't. And neither would Jamie.
听着
Look,
我知道这并不简单
I know this has not been easy.
Janko 你什么都不知道
Janko, you know nothing.
你不了解我 也不了解我的孩子
Not about me and not about my baby.
所以现在我得想办法为我的孩子创造一个未来
So, now I got to figure out how I'm gonna make a future for her,
而我最不需要的就是
and the last thing I need
你两面派的"女孩力量"这种鼓舞人心的谈话
is some two-faced "girl power" pep talk from you.
这可太累了
This is exhausting.
我为了你已经把数量缩减到了11扇门了
Well, I whittled it down to 11 doors just for you.
你去跟我的脚说吧
Well, tell that to my feet.
这是我们找的那家人
This is our door here.
Bill Smith
Bill Smith?
是谁
Who's asking?
警♥察♥ 有些情况想要询问一下
Police. Just want to ask you a few questions.
你介意开一下门吗 - 不好意思
You mind opening the door? - Sorry.
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
Smith 这花不了多久
Smith, it'll just be a second.
把枪放下
Drop it!
待着别动
Stay there!
Baez
Baez!
Danny
Danny.
Baez 嘿
Baez. Hey!
过来这里 来这儿
Come here. Come here.
我的上帝
Oh, my God.
没事的
It's okay.
保持清醒 和我说话
Hey. Hey. Stay awake. Stay with me.
希望你给博览会的孩子们
I hope you left some
还留了点玩具
for the kids at the state fair.
没多少
Uh, not much.
想着这玩意儿可能会让你开心一点
Figured this stuff would cheer you up
或者让你想要振作起来
or make you want to get back on your feet
快点康复
and get the hell out of this room.
就是些小弹丸擦伤
It was just a couple of pellets that barely grazed me.
对
Yeah.
要我说是死里逃生
Little too close for comfort if you ask me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不用
Course.
有人来看你了
You have company.
Iris到队里来感谢我们
Iris came by the squad to say thank you,
我告诉她
and I told her that
我不是她该感谢的人
I'm not the one she should be thanking.
Iris 到你了
So... Come on in, Iris.
我听说你们抓到他了
I heard you got him.
我们抓到他了
We got him. Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这是个危险的位置吗
This the seat that opens up on the piranha tank?
希望是吧
I hope so.
谢谢你愿意和我们合作
Thanks for signing us up.
那是董事会的意思 - 那么
That was a board decision. - Well,
就谢谢你没在董事会上攻击我
then thank you for not torpedoing me with the board.
我是专业人士
I'm a professional.
这有什么好的
So, what's good here?
通常来说是独处的时光
The solitude, usually.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
真的对不起
I'm very sorry.
你本可以直接问发生了什么
You could've just asked what happened.
我应该那么做的
I should have.
还什么警♥察♥不喜欢巧合
And cops don't like coincidence.
那你在这里干什么 你派人跟着我了吗
What are you even doing here? Did you have me followed?
我本可以骗你说我找遍了
Well, I could tell you I looked up
你办公室周边的地道英式酒吧
authentic English pubs near your office,
但算了 我派人跟踪了你
but yeah, I had you followed.
Sloane 这么说吧,
Sloane, look,
Gerald Foster一年来纽约三四次
Gerald Foster comes to New York three or four times a year.
我可以查查他旅途中有没有
I can check and see if he packs his nasty habits
干什么坏事
when he travels.
绝对不要
No. Absolutely not.
木已成舟 懂吗
What's done is done. Understood?
行
Yeah, okay.
两杯宝汀顿啤酒
Two Boddingtons.
什么是宝汀顿
What's Boddingtons?
你喝了就知道了
What you're having.
好吧 - Frank
Okay. - Frank,
我很抱歉没有联♥系♥你
I'm sorry I didn't ring,
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表