但是有一些关于他的事情你们应该知道
But there is something about him you should know.
这里一张去年
This is a list of materials confiscated
在你们学校
by this unarmed officer
由这位未配枪的警官
over the last year
查收了的违禁物品的单子
in your school.
小刀 手♥枪♥
Knives, pistols,
两只半自动步♥枪♥
two semiautomatic rifles,
芬太尼是一种用于临床麻醉的药品,同时也是一种违禁毒品
美工刀 芬太尼
box cutters, fentanyl,
巴比妥类药物是一类作用于中枢神经系统的镇静剂,长♥期♥使用会上瘾
巴比妥类药物
barbiturates,
甲基苯♥丙♥胺♥又称冰♥毒♥,是冰♥毒♥的主要成分
甲基苯♥丙♥胺♥
methamphetamine.
所有任何你不想要
Whatever you don't want
出现在你孩子周围的东西
around your kids,
他都让它们离开了学校
he got it out of your school.
所有我们在这里尝试去做的就是保证你们孩子的安全
All we're trying to do here is keep your kids safe.
这就是我要说的内容
That's it.
感谢你们的聆听
Thanks for your time.
他们归你了
They're all yours.
我打算提前下班
Hey, I'm punching out early.
你要去庆祝你的新工作吗
You going off to celebrate your new job?
如果我有那么聪明的话 当然 但是
If I was smart, yeah, but...
我只是想在这里待一会儿
I might just stick around here for a while.
工资低 工作时间又长 还有什么比得过这里呢
Lousy pay and long hours... Who could beat that?
总得有人来盯着你
Someone's got to keep their eye on you.
我听说检察总长
I heard the attorney general
证实了你没有任何不当行为
cleared you of any wrongdoing.
这得感谢你
Thanks to you.
对于一个刚躲过一劫的人来说
You don't look very happy
你看上去并不是很高兴
for someone who just dodged a bullet.
我很高兴他们没有提出起诉 但是
I'm glad they're not bringing charges, but...
有些事情不对劲
something's just not sitting right.
什么
What?
当Marter想逃跑的时候 我牢牢地抓住了他的夹克
When Marter tried to run, I had a solid grip on his jacket.
然后他滑倒了还摔跤了 这是个意外
And he slipped and fell. It was an accident.
就是这里有问题
That's the thing.
我当时抓住了他
I was holding onto him.
我可以听见那个老太太的哭声而且 - 而且什么
And I could hear that old lady crying and... - And what?
你 你想说什么
What are you, what are you saying?
我并不确定
That I'm not sure.
你不确定
You're not sure
你是不是故意让他摔倒的
if you let him fall on purpose?
别这样 Anthony
Come on, Anthony.
你不是会做那种事的人
That's not who you are.
我恨Marter做的那些事
I hated Marter for what he did.
恨他逃脱了惩罚 我也是会这样想的人
Hated that he got away with it... That's me, too.
好吧
Okay.
跟我一起去忏悔吧
Come to confession with me.
什么 - 什么
What? - What?
我可是在问询中故意遗漏了信息
I made a sin of omission in my interview.
Saint Barnabus在工作日晚上9点前都有时间
And Saint Barnabus has hours every weeknight till 9:00.
我们去吧
Let's go.
我只向你忏悔
I just confessed to you.
已经发生了的就让它过去吧
What happened happened.
Anthony
Anthony...
Saint Bar和Grill在两点前都有时间
Saint Bar and Grill has hours until 2:00 a.m.
我打算过去
I'm heading there.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你一直支持和陪伴我
For always having my back.
谢谢你也一直站在我身后
And thanks for always having mine.
到了 各位 - 嘿
Okay, guys. - Hey.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我很高兴你能回来 宝贝
I am so glad that you're home, honey.
我很好 爸爸
I'm fine, Dad.
我很抱歉 Will
I'm sorry, Will.
没事的
It's okay.
我只是
I'm just, uh,
我也很高兴你没事
I'm glad you're safe.
你们不如进去聊聊 好吗
Why don't you guys head inside, all right?
谢谢
Thanks.
没有说你 Will
Not you, Will.
怎么了
Excuse me?
我想你是时候打破
I think it's about time you knocked off
你那种无辜父亲的惯例了
the innocent dad routine.
你不觉得吗
Don't you think?
比如你是打算怎么骗到抚养权的这种
You know, how you got screwed out of custody and all that?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你自己说的
You said it yourself.
你说Christine如果知道有移♥民♥通知的话
Christine would never have missed that hearing
是绝对不会错过听证会的
if she knew about the immigration notices.
你当时很确定她没有收到通知
You made sure she didn't get them.
我想去看看我女儿
I want to see my daughter.
你知道你邻居门铃上的摄像头
Did you know your neighbor has a doorbell cam that looks
刚好可以录到Chrinstine的邮箱吗
right onto Christine's mailbox?
我可以解释 - 不用了
I can explain. - You don't have to.
我们有录像可以证明是你偷了Christine的邮件
We got videotape proof of you stealing Christine's mail,
特别是偷了那封移♥民♥通知
specifically the immigration notices.
你怎么不解释一下这个
Why don't you explain that?
那天我过来给她送邮件
I was bringing in her mail one day
就在那个时候我看到了那封通知
when I spotted the first one.
然后我就有了一个想法
That's when I got the idea.
一个可以让我每天都拥有Emmy的方法
A way that I could have Emmy in my life full-time.
通过让她妈妈被遣返这种方法 - 我不该插手这件事的
By getting her mom deported? - I should've left it alone.
但是在Chrinstine下班之前
But I started checking her mail before Christine got home
我就已经开始检查她的邮件了
from work.
所以我可以拿走其他的通知
So I could grab the other notices.
我不该做这件事的
It was a horrible thing to do.
我想我们都很同意这一点
Well, we can agree on that much.
Emmy在长大
Emmy's growing up.
我很少能见到她 我真的特别想她
I barely get to see her. I'm missing so much.
你玩的这一手牌是怎么发生成这样的 这位父亲
What happened to playing the hand you're dealt, Dad?
我没有想让事情发生到这种地步
I never meant for things to go this far.
我也没想到Christine会把Emmy带走
I never thought Christine would take Emmy.
我肯定Christine绝对没有想到你能无♥耻♥到这个地步
I'm sure Christine never thought you'd stoop this low yourself.
你为什么不直接叫一个律师过来
Why didn't you just call a lawyer?
我不能这样 因为事实上
I couldn't do that, 'cause the truth is...
Emmy跟Christine在一起更好
Emmy's better off with Christine.
任何一个法官都能看出来
Any judge would see that.
不幸的是 你却拒绝让自己看到这一点
Well, unfortunately, you refuse to see it yourself.
你为了改变抚养权的归属违反了法律
And you broke the law trying to change it.
转过去吧
Turn around.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我也是
Me, too.
站好
Fall in.
今天点名前要宣布一件事
Got an announcement to make today before roll call.
在未来 对种族歧视
Going forward we're gonna have a zero tolerance policy
我们将采取零容忍♥政策
towards ethnic shaming.
在警局内 包括语言上的 行动上的
With regard to language, action
或者模仿都不行
or imitation in this house.
全都零容忍♥ 有什么问题吗
Zero. Any questions?
在这里我们会捉弄人 会开玩笑
We all bust chops here, we tell jokes.
甚至他们都已经越线了
And they cross the line.
而且因为我们的同事也会跟着我们做这些事
And because our fellow officers follow along,
我们觉得这没什么问题
we figure that makes it okay.
但是事情不是这样的
But it doesn't.
没有问题吗
No questions?
警长
Sarge?
我有一点疑惑
I am... a little confused.
或许你可以为我们示范一下吗
Maybe you could give us a demonstration?
当然可以 Miller警员
Yeah, sure, Officer Miller.
Miller警员你来自弗吉尼亚州 对吗
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表