Mostly, they didn't trust the cops.
那Sandra Harris身上发生了什么
What ever happened to Sandra Harris?
在枪击案两周后她就搬出去了
She moved out two weeks after the murder
之后再没人听到过她的消息了
and no one ever heard from her again.
警♥察♥有把Harris当作杀人嫌犯调查吗
Did the cops look into Harris for the murder?
她接受了审问
She was questioned.
但是没有过多的调查
There wasn't much of an investigation.
但这是发生在光天化日之下的谋杀案
For a murder in broad daylight?
1993年 一名黑人在哈林区被杀
1993. A Black man killed in Harlem?
这甚至都没有上报纸
It didn't even make the paper.
枪当时被找到了
Well, the gun was recovered.
上面有指纹 但是一直没有吻合的记录
There are prints on it, but there was never a match.
但是如果我们可以知道Sandra Harris的位置
Yeah, but if we can locate Sandra Harris,
我们就可以知道到底有没有吻合的记录了
we could, uh, see if there is a match.
在我们所有的那么多案子中 为什么你这么突然
Why, all of a sudden, with all the cases we have,
就选择了重开这个案子
did you decide to reopen this one?
我以为你会想这样做
I thought you would want to.
我以为这可以帮助让这件事有个结束
I-I thought it would help bring closure.
很多时候结束的价值都被高估了
A lot of times closure's overrated.
你停了Witten的职
You modified Witten?
所以呢 - 她并没有
So? - So, she didn't
做错任何事 - 那么我很确定内务部
do anything wrong. - Then I'm sure IAB
会还她清白的
will clear her.
她被袭击了 但是却被
She gets assaulted, and then she's placed
停职了
on modified assignment.
这怎么说得通 - 很简单
How's that make sense? - Very simple.
她恐吓了一名市民
She menaced a citizen.
一名袭击了她的市民
A citizen that assaulted her.
她身上没有什么伤
She has no physical injury
而且她还抽出了枪
and she pulled a gun.
你从背后受到袭击 你会抽出枪
You get hit from behind, you pull your weapon
也是因为你完全不知道接下去会发生什么
because you got no idea what's coming next.
现在网上的视频里就只是一名警官拿着枪
And now there's a video of a cop holding a gun
站在一群没有任何武器的旁观者中间
on a bunch of unarmed bystanders.
这可不行
We cannot have that.
我们不能没有任何理由就停职一名警官
We can't modify officers without cause.
打断一下 是我还没有收到消息说你升职了吗
Excuse me, did you get promoted and I don't know about it?
因为我上一次看的时候
Because the last time I looked,
你还是警长而我是警监
you were a sergeant and I was a captain.
对 那你表现得像一点警监的样子
Yeah, then act like one.
你应该支持你的警员
You should be standing up for your cops.
你还有五秒
You have five seconds to get the hell out
滚出我的办公室 警长
of my office, Sergeant.
你能想到有谁可能会伤害
Can you think of anyone who might have wanted
你或者你妻子吗
to hurt you or your wife--
一种报复或者是其他什么的
some form of retaliation or something?
没有
No.
我注意到你没有纹身
I noticed you have no tattoos,
所以我猜你和黑帮没有什么关系
so I'm assuming no gang affiliation.
等一下 我儿子现在带着呼吸器
Wait, my son's on a ventilator
而你就只是来问我是不是黑帮的人
and you're asking me if I'm in a gang?
在那附近有很多黑帮的活动
There's a lot of gang activity in that area.
我得例常询问一下
I got to bring it up.
听着 我并不是黑帮的 满意了吗
Look, man, I'm not in a gang, okay?
好的
Okay.
那你能想到任何可能会和你有争吵的人吗
Can you think of anyone you may have had words with?
我是说 - 我在派对之前是和一个人吵了两句
I mean, - I got into a little back and forth
但那不算什么
with a guy before the party, but that was nothing.
是什么原因呢 - 他叫我把音乐关掉
What was it about? - He told me to turn off the music
然后我叫他滚
and I told him to go to hell.
你知道这个人是谁吗
Do you know who this guy was?
我听见他女朋友在拉开他的时候
I heard his girlfriend call him Larry
叫他Larry - 你知道他住哪里吗
when she pulled him away. - Do you know where he lives?
亲爱的 - 我得走了
Hon. - I got to go.
不 不要
No, please, no.
你好呀
Hi.
你不用特地过来的
You didn't have to come by.
你要请我进去吗
You gonna invite me in?
当然
Yeah.
我只是想顺路过来看看 顺便确保
I just wanted to come by and make sure
你没有...
that you weren't...
你知道的
...you know,
沉浸在垃圾食品和
maxing out on junk food and...
伏特加里
vodka.
但感谢上帝 我现在觉得更好了
But thank God. I feel so much better now.
我没事的 Eddie
I'm fine, Eddie.
我不好 这件事情完全就不对
I'm not fine. None of this is fine.
你没做错任何事
You didn't do anything wrong.
但是...
And yet...
等这个调查结束
Once this investigation is over,
你会得到你的清白的
you'll be cleared.
然后所有事都会回到正常
Then everything will go back to normal?
人们会不再
People will stop
把我们当做是敌人吗
looking at us like we're the enemy?
我昨天去了一趟健身房♥ 然后有一名男士
I was at the gym yesterday and there was a guy there
穿着一件写着“警♥察♥是杀人犯”的T恤 - 那也只有一个人
wearing a shirt that said, "Blue Lives Murder." - Hey, it's just one guy.
我之前在读那些有很多小测验的庸俗杂♥志♥
I was reading one of those cheesy magazines
一个测试是...
with all the quizzes, and...
如果你遇见了18岁的自己 而你只能对她说三个词
you meet your 18-year-old self, and you only have three words.
你会说什么
What do you say?
你知道我第一个想到的是...
You know, the first thing I thought of...
什么
What?
“别当警♥察♥”
"No police department."
你在说什么 你不想再当警♥察♥了吗
What are you saying, that you don't want to
别这样
be one anymore? Come on.
我不知道 可能吧
I don't know. Maybe.
Witten 这只是例行调查
Witten, it was just routine.
有人打来投诉
Someone calls and complains,
警局就必须得走这个流程
the department has to go through the motions.
他们拿走了我的枪和警章
They took my gun and shield.
这让我感觉不像是走流程
That doesn't feel like going through the motions.
像是公开羞辱
That feels like a public humiliation.
对不起
I'm sorry.
别说了
Stop.
我想要确保你知道
I want to make sure that you know that
不论如何 我都支持你
I'm here for you no matter what.
带着Reagan的姓氏支持吗
With the last name Reagan.
我希望你说的不是局长
Ooh, I hope you're not talking about the commissioner,
那位独自坚持恢复你职位的人
who singlehandedly reinstated you.
他是支持你的 我也是
Come on, he has your back. So do I.
听着 我真的很好
Look, I'm... I'm really fine.
我明天打给你 我保证
I'll call you tomorrow. I promise.
好吧
Okay.
我以为
Um, hey, I just...
警局让你
I thought that they asked you
上缴了所有枪♥支♥
to turn in all of your guns.
这是我父亲的枪
It was my dad's,
在他还是警♥察♥的时候
from when he was on the job.
我对它很有感情
I'm sentimental about it.
我知道现在对于你来说很艰难
I know this is hard for you.
我一直在这里支持你
And I'm here if you need me.
没有人比你更会鼓励人了
Well, no one is better at a pep talk than you.
实际上已经到了烦人的程度了
To the point of nausea, actually.
好吧 我知道了
Oh. Well, that's good to know.
晚安
Good night.
您是打算回家还是在警局里过夜
Are you ready to go home or are you sleeping here?
已经很晚了
It's late.
有些日子是不能按时下班的
Some days don't end by the clock.
好吧
Okay.
那个住院的孩子有新消息了吗
Any update on that mother's boy in the hospital?
Eli Chesnick已经手术移除了子弹
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表