嗯
Well?
我别无选择
Well, I didn't have a choice.
他冲着我就来了 所以我不得不反击
He-he came after me, so I had to defend myself.
这就是你的权利
Which would be your right
和职责
and your duty.
这 他就是个赤♥裸♥裸的罪犯
And this, this is a hardcore criminal.
我不关心他几岁
I don't care what age he is.
嗯
Well...
这就是你的工作 - 是的
you did sign up for that. - Yeah.
但是这个孩子出现在校园 想售卖♥♥毒品还想挑起争斗
But this kid shows up, he wants to deal drugs and pick fights.
所以你
So you step in
按照你的训练使用了你全部的工具介入了
with all the tools you were trained to use.
是的 我就是这么做的 但是我没有胜算
Right. Which I did, but that's a losing battle.
我不是 不是这个意思
I-I didn't, I didn't mean it like that.
不 你就是这个意思
Yeah, you did.
事实是
And the thing is...
校园安全指导不仅仅是警♥察♥
school safety agents aren't just cops.
他们还要是外交家
They got to be diplomats.
我努力了 头儿
I try, sir.
相信我
Believe me...
我知道你努力了
I know you do.
Fernandez警员 我要感谢你
Officer Fernandez, I want to thank you
在艰难情况下的出色表现
for the job you've done under very difficult circumstances.
一张这样的嘉奖信将会
A copy of this letter of commendation
存档在的档案里
will be placed in your file.
做的好
Well done.
谢谢
Thank you, sir.
我想知道 他们希望我们怎么样呢
I mean, what do they want us to be?
就像 友好的交通指挥员
Just, uh, friendly little crossing guards,
带着帽子和哨子
white hats, whistles?
我认为他们也不知道自己想要什么
I don't think they know what they want.
如果我们解决了这件事
If we can solve this thing,
你还想继续这份工作吗
would you want to go back?
当然 长官
In a heartbeat, sir.
很高兴听到你这么说
Good to know.
就这些了
That is all.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
所以你们菲律宾人喜欢派对
So you Filipinos love to party?
什么
What?
那些唱歌♥和舞蹈 真的是太有国家特色了
All the singing and dancing, it's real National Geographic.
你知道的 就像
You know, like...
警长
Sarge.
这些对于你来说还有趣吗
That still fun for you?
我从来没有说过它有趣
Never said it was fun.
你还能接受这些吗 - 无意冒犯您警长 但是
Is it still okay with you - No offense, Sarge, but
在工作环境中您不是少数派
you're not a minority on the job.
我一生都在承受这些
I've been dealing with this my entire life.
好吧 但是你不应该承受这些
Yeah, well, you shouldn't have to.
我已经告诉您了 我不想上报
I already told you. I don't want to report anything.
我在试着帮助你
I'm just trying to help you.
不 您把我处于了一个更尴尬的位置上
No. You're putting me in a bad spot.
这不是我的意图
That's not my intention.
但是这就是结果
But that is the result.
这就是我告诉
Which is what I told
平等就业协会的
EEOC.
你做了什么
You what?
您因为我是少数派所以不公平的对待了我
You're singling me out because I'm a minority.
现在这个已经记录在案了 我知道
Now that's on the record, and I know
您觉得您在让事情变好
that you think you're making things better,
但是事实是相反的
but you're not.
所以你对我提起了投诉
So you lodge a complaint against me?
您让我无可选择
You left me no choice.
您想帮助我吗
You want to help me?
放弃这件事
Drop this.
现在
Right now.
嘿 这个调查就是鸡蛋里挑骨头
Hey, this investigation's a load of crap.
他们只是在遵循该有的程序
They're just following procedure.
得了吧 从什么时候开始纠缠检察官调查员
Yeah, since when is hassling a D.A. investigator
因为抓捕了个像Marter的垃圾就是程序了
for collaring a scumbag like Marter "procedure"?
自从有行为不端的警♥察♥因为
Since a few bad cops got caught
虐待嫌疑犯被记录在镜头里
on camera brutalizing suspects.
Marter的受伤是个意外
Marter's injuries were an accident.
什么 你不相信我
What? You don't believe me?
你确实在他被释放的时候威胁了Marter
You did threaten Marter after his release.
我很生气 什么 你认为我会
I was pissed off! What, you think I hurt
故意伤害这个王八蛋
the son of a bitch on purpose?
如果你说这是个意外 我相信你
If you say it was an accident, I believe you.
问题是当他们询问我
The problem is when they ask me
你是否威胁过Marter时
if you issued any threats against Marter,
我要告诉他们真♥相♥
I'm supposed to tell the truth.
如果你这么做了 我就失业了
Well, you do that, I could lose my job.
我知道
I know.
如果你说谎偏袒我 你可能会失业
And if you lie and cover my ass, you could lose yours.
有这个可能
It's a possibility.
所以你打算怎么做
So what are you gonna do?
我也不知道
I don't know.
当然不能添一把火
Certainly not gonna throw you under the bus.
听着 我不能要求你为了我而冒险丢失你自己的工作
Look, I can't ask you to risk your career for me.
不需要你开口的
Well, you don't have to.
在我们一起经历了这么多之后
After everything we've been through.
这和那些无关
This isn't about all that.
你如实说吧 我没事的
You tell 'em everything. I'm okay.
Anthony
Anthony...
该怎么做就怎么做
Do what you have to do.
在Christine弃车的地方没有找到她们的踪迹
No sign of them where Christine dumped the car.
她做的是错的
What she's doing is wrong.
事实上 Christine有监护权
Technically, Christine has custody,
所以不是绑♥架♥ - 好吧 你想叫它是什么就是什么
so it's not kidnapping. - Well, call it what you want.
危害儿童 或者什么 这是不对的
Child endangerment, whatever... It ain't right.
如果我们能证实Emmy'处于危险之中
If we can prove Emmy's in danger.
Will Farmer可不会信这一套
Tell that to Will Farmer.
他很害怕 担心孩子的安全
Guy's terrified, worrying if his daughter's okay.
是的 我为他感到难过
Yeah, I feel bad for him,
但是想想Christine
but think about Christine.
如果你处于她的境况 你会怎么做
What would you do if you were in her situation?
我认为我会正确的处理
Well, I'd like to think that I would deal
被遣返的制度问题
with the system the right way.
如果制度根本就不关心个体哪
And if the system doesn't give a damn?
如果境么糟糕了 我要失去我的孩子了
If push came to shove, I was gonna lose my kid...
我也会像她这么做的
I'd do what she's doing.
是的 我就是这个意思
Yep, that's all I'm saying.
好吧 情理之内法律之外
Okay, doesn't make it right.
Baez
Baez.
什么地址
What's the address?
谢啦 - 什么
Thanks. - What?
有人看到了她们
A match for their description was spotted
在Bleeker街的一个公♥寓♥外
outside an apartment building on Bleeker Street.
好的 我们出发
Okay, we're on our way.
她们昨天出现的 看着很正常
They showed up yesterday, seemed normal to me...
母亲和孩子
A mom and her kid.
说她的朋友是房♥主
Said her friend owned the place.
然后我在附近的宣传贴纸上
And then I saw their faces
看到了她们的脸
on the posters in the neighborhood.
Christine 警♥察♥ 开门
Christine! Police. Open up!
好了 开门
All right, open the door.
我不能开门
I'm not supposed to do that.
这是紧急情况
It's an emergency situation.
我们负责
We'll take responsibility.
快点
Come on.
退后
Step back.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表