Doctor finally signed off yesterday.
她昨晚出院了
She was released last night.
非常了不起的康复
Pretty remarkable recovery.
一个圣诞奇迹
A Christmas miracle.
在三月
In March.
圣诞老人行踪难测嘛
Well, Santa works in mysterious ways.
她能这么快好起来也许是因为
Maybe she got better so quick on account of my offer
我让他回总局工作吧
to bring her back here to One PP.
你的邀约吗
Your offer?
您的
Well, your offer.
什么意思
Excuse me?
我忙忘了
Yeah, I got a little carried away.
是我的问题
That one's on me.
不是这样的
No, that's not true.
我们一起决定的
We're all in this together.
我们本应该先向您报告的
Yeah, we should have cleared it with you first.
你们现在认为可以像你们三之间一样
So now you guys think you can treat her
与她和谐相处了吗
the way you treat each other?
人若犯我我必犯人
She busts balls, I got to give it right back.
像家人一样
Like family.
所以她打电♥话♥给我
That's why she called.
她在电♥话♥里不肯直说
I mean, she wouldn't tell me what it was about.
她只是说 我希望当面给您答复
She just said, "I want to give you the answer in person."
那么
Well...
Jimmy 请她进来
Jimmy, let's have her.
Reddick警探来了 长官
Detective Reddick, sir.
大家早上好
Good morning, everyone.
早上好
Morning.
你的老位置
Your old spot.
祝贺你奇迹般康复
Congrats on an amazing recovery.
关于此事
Yeah, about that...
医生并没有不让我出院
The doctors weren't keeping me there.
是我主动留院的
I was keeping myself there.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
因为我很害怕
Because I was scared.
所以你骗了我们
So you were lying to us?
告诉过你 我不是什么好人
Told you, I'm no angel.
你装的很好
You're a good liar.
当你小时候不喜欢你的生活
When you're a kid and you don't like your life
但你不知道怎样去改变
but you have no clue how to change it yet,
你学会伪装
you make believe instead.
成为习惯
Becomes a habit.
我给自己打造了个壳子
I built a persona.
意志坚定 A型人格
A tough-as-nails, type A
表现优异 无所不能
overachiever who could do it all.
但我忘了这个壳子下真实的我
But I forgot there was a person under the persona.
你的自我认知很清晰
That's really self-aware of you.
这不是我的功劳
Oh, I can't take the credit.
一个朋友帮我看清了我
A friend helped me see it.
别这么快就拒绝赞美
Don't give away the credit so quickly.
像你这样对自己和他人坦诚
It's no easy task admitting to yourself
绝非易事
and to others what you just did.
我这么做了就感觉好多了
As soon as I did, I felt better
感觉可以回归岗位了
and ready to get back to work.
在这里 和我们一起
Here. With us.
你在犹豫什么
What's the hesitation?
在总局工作一直是我的目标
A post at One PP has been a lifelong goal,
能和你们共事
and working with you guys has been
一直是最佳的挑战与愉悦的经历
the best kind of challenge, and also a pleasure.
但如果我现在到总局而不是回归原来的岗位
But if I get behind a desk now instead of back in the saddle,
我会一直质疑我最初的想法
I'll always second-guess it.
没什么好质疑的
There's nothing to second-guess.
你已经证明了你完全胜任
You already proved that you can more than handle it out there.
我们也不是因为愧疚邀请你
And we don't want you up here out of guilt.
我想我们需要你
I think we need you.
好吧
Hmm.
但我得回去
But I need to get back out there.
还有谢谢您
And thank you.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
3月17日是爱尔兰国♥庆♥
圣帕特里克节快乐 - 谢谢
Happy St. Paddy's Day. - Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
等等 为什么你们Reagan家的男人没有叫Patrick的
Wait, why are none of you Reagan boys named Patrick?
我以为所有的
I thought that all
爱尔兰家庭里至少有一个叫Patrick的
Irish families had at least one Patrick.
没等到 - 差点就有一个人了
Wasn't in the cards. - Was almost in the cards.
给你一个 - 好的
One for you.- Oh...
这好可爱 我该怎么用它
Oh, it's so cute. What do I do with it?
你浸泡它 - 浸泡吗
You drown it. - Drown it?
没错 浸在威士忌里 就像这样
Yeah, in the whiskey. Just like that.
别担心
Yeah, don't worry.
它没有感觉
It's not gonna feel a thing.
没错 它已经死了
Yeah, it's dead.
哈哈哈 好好笑
Hardy-har-har. Joke's on you.
你们谁是
So which one of you was it?
是什么
Which of us was what?
那个差点叫做Patrick的人
The "Almost Patrick."
不是我们
Well, it wasn't one of us.
没错 不是我们 是她
Yeah, not us. It was her.
如果我是男的
If I was a boy.
Francis当时确信她会是个男孩
And Francis was convinced that she was.
别忘了她妈妈也是这么想的
Her mom, too, don't forget.
不包括我 亲爱的 我从一开始就知道你会是个女孩
Not me, dear. I knew from day one.
Fart有放屁、讨厌的人的意思
我曾想给你起名叫法尔
I wanted them to name you Fart.
是的 他没开玩笑
No, he's not kidding.
我当时才四岁
I was four.
幸好这个提议
Yeah, well, thankfully that one
没得到什么关注
didn't get too much traction.
我尽力了 老爸 - 我谢谢你
Not for lack of effort, Dad. - Thank you.
应该是 爱尔兰永垂不朽
No, "Ireland forever" It would be.
没错
There you go.
爱尔兰永垂不朽吗
Ireland forever?
傻小子 爱尔兰语里的爱尔兰 就是这个Erin
Erin go bragh, numbnuts. Erin.
原来是这个意思
Oh, so that's what that means.
Reagan家族五代先祖
Five generations of Reagans
听到都会被笑活
are rolling over in their graves right now.
Sean 你怎么对得起
Sean, Sean, you are not deserving
给你的这么好的爱尔兰名字啊
of the good Irish name you were given.
对 我应该叫他法尔的
No. I should've named him Fart.
回归主题
On that note...
愿大路在前方为你出现
May the road rise up to meet you.
愿风围绕在你的身后
May the wind be always at your back.
愿阳光温暖着你的脸庞
May the sun shine warm upon your face.
愿雨露滋润着你的心田
May the rains fall soft upon your fields.
愿主双手合十保佑着你
Till we meet again, may God hold you
直至我们再会
in the palm of his hand.
圣帕特里克节快乐
Happy St. Patrick's Day.
圣帕特里克节快乐
Happy St. Patrick's Day.
你抓着茎 这样一甩
You grab the stem. There you go.
我会了
I got it.
好耶
Yeah!
我是爱尔兰人了 亲一个 我是爱尔兰人了
Hey, I'm Irish. Kiss me, I'm Irish.
就是这样了
There you go.
我是爱尔兰人了
I'm Irish! I'm Irish!
你是爱尔兰人了
You're Irish.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表