Eddie, anyone in your family is welcome at this table.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以你觉得我们真的
So you think that we really
应该鼓励他来吗
should have encouraged him to come?
也不是 就是说我们总能为他留出座位
No. It's just that we'd always make room.
老爸真正想说的是
What Dad's really trying to say is that,
尽管坐在这张桌子旁的都是好人 这很不错
even though it's nice to have saints at the table,
但有坏人的话会更有趣一点
it's a lot more fun to have sinners.
你们懂的 他们能讲出更好听的故事
You know, they tell better stories.
还有更好玩的笑话
And way better jokes.
说得好
There you go.
爸 我们回来了
Dad! We're home.
我们带回了甜点
We brought dessert.
Armin?
爸
Dad.
我觉得他走了 - 是说...
I think he's gone.Like...
离开了
left?
他没留便条吗
He didn't leave a note?
是因为我们没邀请他去晚餐
It's because we didn't invite him to dinner.
看起来伤到了他的心
Did seem like his feelings were pretty hurt.
现在他走了
Well, now he's out there.
他自己 又一次 一个人
He's all alone, again, by himself.
那是什么
What is that?
隐蔽摄像头吗
A spy cam?
你觉得呢 我可是个警♥察♥
What do you want? I'm a cop.
我们看看 快
Let's see it. Come on.
好
All right.
这个人是谁
Who's this guy?
等下 在回来路上的时候他说有个...
Wait, he said there was a...
有个毒贩
a drug dealer at his halfway house.
一个大块头 - 特征符合
A big lug. - Fits that description.
没错
Mm-hmm.
然后
And...
他们走了
away they go.
等下 这儿 看 他抓着
Wait. Right there. Look. He's gripping
我爸的胳膊 把我爸强行带出去的
my dad's arm and he's forcing him out the door.
你看花眼了吧
Come on, you're seeing things.
没
No.
你没看错
Actually, you're not.
我和Sid兵分两路
Sid and I have taken a two-pronged approach
去找泄密者
to find our leaker.
盗窃案发生在4-6分局范围内
The burglary occurred within the confines of the 4-6 precinct,
所以我 和我那边的线人联♥系♥了
so I've been, uh, working my contacts there.
我
And I
进行了逆向工程
kind of reverse-engineered it
调查了收到原始报♥警♥电♥话♥录音的
and went out to the editors at the outlets
网站编辑
that received the original 911 recording.
你们俩都消停会吧
Well, you can both take your foot off the gas.
我让Abigail去调查这件事了
I asked Abigail to look into it.
这是我的调查结果
The results of my investigation.
我不想要
I don't want that.
你们也不想打开
And you don't want to open those.
我们不想吗
We don't?
你们不想
No, you don't.
我还没有看过结果
I haven't seen the results.
我也不想知道结果
I don't want to know the results.
因为如果我知道了
Because if I knew...
我就要有所行动
I would be dutybound to act.
你想让我处理这个家伙吗
So, you want me to can the guy?
或者这群家伙
Or guys?
或者这群姑娘
Or girl?
那样我就知道是谁了
Then I would know who it was.
他们会消失
They'd be missing.
我有点不太明白
I'm a little in the dark here.
我不会采取任何行动
I'm holding fire.
仅此一次
Just this once.
因为警员们都对此非常兴奋
Because the boots on the ground got a big kick out of it.
这个时间点士气大增很重要
A boost in morale at a time where it is sorely needed.
我不想泼冷水
And I ain't about to throw a wet blanket
浇灭我们的士气
on a boost in cops' morale.
头儿 这种领导力大家虽然不能看到
Boss, that's leadership they can't see
但一定能感同身受
but surely will feel.
谢谢
Thank you.
但这里不是兄弟会
But this isn't a frat house
也不是更衣室
or a locker room.
这里是纽约警局
It is the NYPD,
我们不对我们所宣誓效忠的民众
and we don't play pranks
搞小动作
on the public we're sworn to serve.
所以...
So...
仅此一次
Just this once.
嘿
Hey.
呀
Oh!
这是我答应过要给你的案子的东西
Stuff I promised you on your case.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是
And this...
表示我歉意的
to say I'm sorry.
真的不需要
That is not necessary.
需要
Yes, it is.
我严重越线了
I overstepped badly.
你有一颗仁善之心 Anthony
You have a big heart, Anthony.
还有一颗强大的自尊心
Yeah, and a big ego that gets bruised
即使当你不信任我的时候
when you don't believe me on something.
你太聪明了
You're so damn smart
你总是对的
and you're usually right.
你可不要这么快就松口
Well, don't go popping any corks anytime soon.
为什么
And why not?
我正式重开Jade Jones的案子了
I officially opened the Jade Jones case.
我已经让Ewbanks警探把那把枪
I've already asked Detective Ewbanks to get that gun
拿到实验室做分♥析♥了
over to the lab for analysis.
我还需要你去重新访谈所有的参与人
And I need you to reinterview all the participants.
女孩也打动你了 是吧
Girl got to you, too, huh?
还有你对她的信任
And your belief in her.
这个Angie还真是个囤积狂啊
This Angie was quite the hoarder, huh?
也许吧 或者她只是害怕出门
Maybe. Or maybe she was just so afraid to go outside
因为他不想让David找到她
'cause she didn't want David to find her
她就藏在这儿
that she just hunkered down
然后
in here and...
也许她已经死了
Maybe she's already dead.
别啊 我们能乐观一点吗
Come on. Can we keep a little optimism, please?
我是说 我妹在大学的时候也有个偏执狂男友
I mean, my sister had an obsessive boyfriend in college.
他不是想杀她
He didn't want to kill her.
他只是想占有她
He just... was obsessed with her.
他想让她回来
He wanted her back.
我也有过这样的 他想勒死我
Yeah, I had one of those. He tried to strangle me.
幸运的是 我踢了他的蛋蛋 他就不敢了
Luckily, I kicked him in the nuts, changed his mind.
希望Angie也能踢那家伙的蛋
Ah, well, hopefully Angie kicked this guy in the nuts.
因为我是很想
'Cause I'd sure like to.
我可能找到了她的手♥机♥
I may have found her phone.
我是Maria Baez
Maria Baez.
对
Yeah.
太好了
Great.
谢谢
Thanks.
Shaw的车在炮台公园区的停车场最底层
Shaw's truck was found in the bottom level of a parking garage
被找到了 但是
in Battery Park City, but...
没有他们的踪迹
there's no sign of them.
听一下这一条David的短♥信♥
Okay, listen to this text from David.
"我很抱歉 原谅我"
"I'm sorry. Please forgive me.
"我知道当时我有点疯 我已经改了"
"I know I went crazy. I've changed.
"求你见我一面"
"Please just meet me.
"我们可以在翠贝卡区你最喜欢的小公园里
"We can even meet in that little park that you love
见面"
in Tribeca."
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表