to add any details to help your case
狗咬狗
against this other clown here.
这全是Arty的主意
Whole thing was Arty's idea.
因为你想不出主意 - 听见了吧 他承认了
'Cause you never had one. - See? He admitted it!
Roy不是第一次伤人了
This is not the first time Roy's hurt someone!
这家伙就是个危险人物 - 够了
This guy's a damn menace! - Enough!
你们俩把想说的都写下来
Put it in your statements. Both of you.
你现在开始写
Now you start writing.
开始写
Hey! Start writing.
你 滚出这里
You, get the hell out of here.
走啊
Go. Go.
好生照看 扔进班房♥里去
Give him a good toss. Throw him in a cell.
再见 Arty
Goodbye, Arty.
你认为解决此案
You think solving this
可以帮助Spence家庭缓和关系吗
will help patch things up with the Spences?
他们的关系里有太多灰色地带了
Lot of shades of gray in that relationship.
所以 不能吗
So, no?
说实话 我只希望给Grace最好的结果
Honestly, I just want whatever's best for Grace.
好的 - 我去看看Arty
Yeah. - I'll go take care of Arty.
你总算来了
Well, it took you long enough.
你知道我会跟着你
You knew I'd track you down?
如同太阳会从东边升起
Does the sun rise in the east?
好吧 那为什么不给我省点麻烦
Okay. Well, then why not save me the hassle
从头开始告诉我究竟发生了什么
and just tell me what the hell is going on from the get-go?
事情很复杂
It's complicated.
你也知道啊 我们在产科病房♥哎
Oh, you-you think? We're in a maternity ward.
别紧张 不是我的事
Relax. It ain't for me.
是关于我弟 Leo
It's for my brother Leo.
关于 Le...
For Le...
等等 你怎么在这儿
Whoa, whoa, whoa. What are you doing here?
别开口 赶快走
Don't-don't even answer. Just go.
等等 他就是复杂的原因吗
Wait, he's why it's complicated?
Erin 好巧
Erin, what a nice surprise.
对你来说也许吧
Well, maybe for you.
别这样 怎么 我不能顺路拜访
Oh, come on. What, I can't drop in
Leo的新家庭吗
and say hello to Leo's new family?
我不知道你认识他
Well, I didn't know you knew him.
你知道吗
Did you know?
我可能
I mean, I might...
Leo和我是老相识了
Leo and I go way back,
我们在混的时候认识的
to when we were in the same line of work.
当然 我们现在都金盆洗手了
Of course, we both cleaned up our acts since then.
我知道他已经不干了 但你呢
Well, I knew he had. But you?
我也是 因为有你
Oh, yeah. I have. Because of you.
没错 在你拿下检察长后
That's right. After you took the D.A. down,
你本可以违背我们之间的约定
you could've reneged on our deal.
但你没有
But you didn't.
你遵守了诺言
You honored it,
他给了我更和缓的刑期
and he gave me a softer landing than I deserved.
那些在监狱里的
Still, those long nights
漫漫长夜
in prison--
我开始计划怎样度过我的人生
I started thinking about how I was living my life
我必须做出一些改变
and that some changes had to be made.
比如
Like?
像是找到在我心中
Well, like finding the kindness
埋葬已久的善良
that had been buried for so long in my heart.
你在说什么 Vangelis
What are you saying, Vangelis?
我的意思是 Anthony
What I'm saying, Anthony,
你弟弟不用花任何钱
is that your brother's family is not paying for any of this.
不 不 不 不 不 - 儿科医生...
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no. - The pediatrician...
Leo也这么说
Ah, Leo said that.
我跟他说 行吧
And I said to him, "Fine.
你试试付账单
"Try to pay the bill.
会发现没有账单
You'll find there isn't one."
但是他现在欠了你
Except for what he now owes you.
没有 一分也不欠
Nothing. Not a dime.
我没帮什么忙
No favors.
还有 你知道吗 做个好人
And, you know what, it's a great feeling
感觉真好
being a good guy.
我还没完呢
I'm not even finished.
我今天会帮这里每一个新生儿付账单
I'm gonna pay for every new baby in here today.
就称作
Call it the...
Vangelis家庭基金
Vangelis Family Fund.
简直胡说八道
I'll call it a crock.
好吧 我一点也不会怪你
Well, I don't blame you a bit.
但如我刚才所说
But like I said,
这是一个全新的我
I'm a new me
而这一切多亏有你
and it's all thanks to you.
我亲爱的朋友
My good friend.
后会有期
I'll be seeing you.
你觉得他会安分守己吗
You think he's on the up and up?
应该不会
Probably not.
如果你参与其中 无论什么
Well, if you're involved with whatever that was,
我希望你觉得值
I hope it was worth it.
没错
Yeah.
我觉得值
I think it was.
爸
Hey.
有空吗
Got a minute?
有 请进
Yeah. Come on in.
坐吧
Have a seat.
需要什么吗 喝一杯吗
Can I get you anything? You want a drink?
不用了 你听着就行
No. Just your ear.
我得到的消息
Whether I've got, uh,
是好是坏取决于你
good news or bad news really depends.
市长把我列入名单 其实并不在意我的才华
Mayor's less interested in me being a great guy
而更在意我的姓氏
than having my name in his lineup.
这也并没有那样非黑即白
It's not that black and white.
Chase发现你不依靠家族也可以很优秀
You stand out without your last name, and Chase sees that.
再说吧
We'll see.
你的信息源是谁
Who's your source?
我打给一个在他安保队里的朋友过
Called a friend of mine on his detail.
不打无准备之仗
Always know what's on the other side of the door before you enter.
我好像之前听谁说过
Where have I heard that before?
也对 那么
Yeah. So...
你会接受吗
you'll be walking through it?
你会生气吗
Would that piss you off?
因为警局会流失一个好人才 对
Because of who the department would be losing, yeah.
但那是我最不担心的
But that's the least of my concerns.
最担心的呢
What's the most?
我的一个孩子
That one of my kids
将会根据我的想法来做一个艰巨的决定
would make a tough decision based on what I might think.
那才会大大地激怒我
That would piss me off to no end.
你太擅长
You're so good at that.
管理...人
The managing of... people,
人们的期待
their expectations.
利益冲突
Conflicts of interest.
你的一举一动都谨慎思考过
All the calculations that go into each move you make.
你怎么知道什么时候
How do you know when it's...
该真诚或只是利用呢
honesty or just another useful angle?
这很难
It's hard.
我们以自己的善意来评价自我
We judge ourselves by our good intentions,
但会他人对我们的评价
but we are judged
是基于最糟糕的表现
by our last worst act.
但如果我面对的人 是我所知的人 是相信我的人
But if I'm dealing with someone I know trusts me...
那我确信
then I sure as hell know
我自己真诚与否
whether I'm being honest with myself or not.
我也不清楚我下一步会怎么做
I, um... I don't know my next move,
但我希望做我觉得合适的选择
but I'd like to make it how I see fit.
你会让我知情吗
Will you keep me in the loop?
一直会
Always.
你曾是唯一一个在周日晚餐上不会说
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表