警♥察♥世家 第12季 第7集「今日美国 USA Today」
咚 咚 - 哦 嘿
Knock, knock. - Oh, hey.
呃 请坐
Uh, have a seat.
我不会呆很久
I'll just be a minute.
想问问你能不能帮我查一下这个
Wanted to see if you would take a look at this for me.
呃 当然
Uh, sure.
忙完之后 马上
Uh... first thing.
现在啊 - 如果你不介意的话
Now? - If you don't mind.
这是非法持有毒品的轻罪指控
This is a misdemeanor drug possession charge.
我知道这样的小案子低于你的薪酬等级
I understand a small case like this is below your pay grade.
这样的小案子低于这个办公室的的薪酬等级
It's below this office's pay grade.
尽管如此 我还是希望你能带头调查
I'd like you to take the lead on it nonetheless.
我明白了
I see.
到时候让我知道事情的进展如何
You'll let me know how things progress?
当然
Of course.
这只是个小案子
This is a small potatoes,
私藏♥毒♥品的案子
uh, drug possession case.
是的 没错 - 为什么我觉得
Yes, it is. - Why do I get the feeling
你觉得这都是我的错
that you get the feeling that this is my fault?
我觉得你觉得没错
Well, you should trust your feelings about my feelings.
哦 不是吧 没有下雨也是我的过错吗
Oh, come on. It don't rain, and that's my fault, too?
如果不下雨 我为什么要下雨
If it don't rain, why would I want it to rain?
为什么会有人想要下雨呢
Why would anyone want it
我怎么知道 我就随便一说
to rain? I don't know. It just came out.
请帮我查一下
Look into this for me, please.
她交给的是你
She gave this to you.
是 她是给的我 为了让我明白
Yes, she did. To put me in my place,
谁是老大
show me who's boss.
她为什么要这么做
And why would she do that?
因为你
Because you...
做了这个
...did this.
支持 ERIN REAGAN
竞选纽约地方检察官
请继续以身作则 警探
Just keep doing the good work that got you here, Detective.
然后谢谢你 Ellie - 谢谢
And thank you, Ellie. - Thank you.
谢谢您 局长
Thank you, Commissioner.
做得很好 Reddick警探
Well done, Detective Reddick.
谢谢 局长
Thank you, sir.
也谢谢你
And thank you.
局长 我能问你一个问题吗
Sir, can I ask you a question?
可以
Sure.
你说我们可以自行选择下一个岗位 是认真的吗
Did you mean it about getting to choose our next assignments?
这是我们部门长♥期♥以来的传统
Well, that's a longstanding tradition in this department.
我的可能有点不寻常
Well, mine might seem a bit unusual.
我想我现在都听过了
I think I've heard 'em all by now.
除非是内务部 从来没有人要求那个
Unless it's Internal Affairs. No one ever asked for that.
我投搜查令或缉毒组
I'm thinking Warrants or Narcotics.
看来我们这里有个战士
Seems like we got a warrior here.
事实上 我想在此投出简历
Actually, I'd like to be posted here in One PP,
为你工作
on your floor.
我明白了
I see.
我爱死这些了
I love these.
酒窖抢劫
Bodega robberies?
不是 越南三明治
No. Banh mi.
你没听说过吗 - 没吃过
You never heard of it? Never had one.
没听说过
Never heard of it.
呃 它们像是越南卷肉饼
Huh. They're, like, a Vietnamese gyro.
只不过里面塞满了腌菜
Except they're stuffed with pickled vegetables.
口感清新 我觉得你会喜欢的
Very refreshing. I think you'd love it.
考虑到我这辈子从没吃过腌黄瓜
Considering I've never had a pickle in my life,
我不这么认为 - 我没说腌黄瓜
I doubt it. - I didn't say pickle.
我说的是里面塞满了腌菜
I said it's stuffed with pickled vegetables--
像腌胡萝卜
like pickled carrots.
你这辈子没吃过腌黄瓜
You never had a pickle before in your life?
你在说什么 一次也没有吗
What are you talking about? Not once?
没有 - 以前没有 现在也是
No. - Not ever? Never?
没有 - 从未在盒子里 不会跟狐狸
No. - Not in a box? Not with a fox?
GREEN EGGS AND HAM 歌♥词
而且从未在房♥子里 不会跟老鼠
And not in a house. Not with a mouse.
从没吃过酸黄瓜 汉堡包上也没有吗 - 没 没有
Never had a pickle? Not even on a burger? - No. No.
她从来没吃过酸黄瓜
She's never had a pickle before.
无视他 出了什么事
Ignore him. What do we have?
名字是Bao Pham 他今早进店时
Name is Bao Pham. He entered his store this morning
有人正在行窃
to a burglary in progress.
头部受到了重击
Took a significant blow to the head.
罪犯逃走了
Uh, the perp fled.
不知所踪 - 好吧
He's in the wind. - All right,
接下来交给我们
we got it from here.
好可怕啊
That's frightening.
你这辈子真没吃过腌黄瓜吗
You never had one pickle in your life?
你是店主吗
You own this place?
你伤口看起来很严重
Looks like you took a pretty serious blow there.
你没事吧
You okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
你看到是谁袭击你的吗
You get a look at the person who attacked you?
我一进门就被吓到了
I was startled when I came in.
这一切发生的太快了 - 可以理解
It all happened so fast. - Understandable.
这里还有其他人
Was anyone here that might've got a look
可能看到是谁袭击你的吗
at the person who attacked you?
我一人进店的
I came in alone.
那是你的妻子吗
That your wife?
我被袭击后给她打的电♥话♥
I called her after I got hit.
袭击后
After?
她听起来很沮丧 她说的是什么
She sounds pretty upset. What's she saying?
没什么
It's nothing.
可能会有帮助 - 我昨晚很累
Could be something. - I was tired last night.
我就没去银行存款
I never made it to the bank to make the night deposit.
你丢了很多的钱吗
You lost a lot of money?
你丢的金额是多少
How much money you lose?
两万美元
Twenty thousand dollar.
欢迎来到纽约
Welcome to New York.
女士 警♥察♥ 你能回答我们几个问题吗
Ma'am, police. Do you mind answering a few questions?
干得漂亮 收获颇丰
You're doing great, learning so much.
谢谢 先生 你介不介意我们看一下
Thank you. Sir, you mind if we take a look
你的监控记录
at your security cameras?
不说英文
Don't speak English.
那就是英文
That was English.
打扰一下 - 不说英文
Excuse me... - Don't speak English.
想要让这里的人跟我们说话唯一的办法
You know, the only way anyone's gonna talk to us around here
就是我们突然学会了越南语
is if we suddenly learn Vietnamese.
西班牙语
我很漂亮
Yo soy muy bonita.
西班牙语
是的 真的
SÃxad, verdad.
Pero 那是西班牙语
Pero that's Spanish.
那不是他们不跟你说话的原因
That's not why they won't talk to you.
你说什么 - 你们就是想要找出是谁
What was that? - Look, you're the cops
抢了越南店的警♥察♥
trying to find out who robbed the banh mi?
你是谁 - 我是知道该怎么做的人
Who are you? - I'm the guy who knows how it works.
那告诉我们该怎么做
So tell us how it works.
好吧 他们不跟你说话
All right, they won't talk to you
是因为他们害怕 明白吗
because they're scared, okay?
不是因为他们不会说英语
Not because they don't speak English.
怕什么
Scared of what?
报仇 报复
Payback. Retaliation.
帮派名字
来自Born in USA
From Born in USA.
是当地控制着这些街道的黑帮
It's the local gang that runs these streets.
他们控制了所有的商店
Got every one of these stores under their thumb.
怎么说 - 如果你不付保护费
How's that? - If you don't pay
你会突然发现自己需要保护
for protection, you suddenly find you need protection.
而然Bao不想付保护费 - 没付 他很老派
And Bao didn't want to pay? - No, he's old-school,
守旧 像只固执的老山羊
old-world, like a stubborn old goat.
那谁在经营Born in USA
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表