to A.D.A. Reagan
你说了什么
when she said that she'd like to open the case?
我说我撒谎了
I responded by saying I lied.
我没目击过枪杀案
That I never really saw the murder.
你说过
You said
你从来没有
that you never
目击过枪杀案
really saw the murder?
反对
Objection.
自问自答 - 反对无效
Asked and answered - Overruled.
你说过你没有目击过这场枪杀案
You said you didn't see the murder.
现在你又说你目击过这场枪杀案 到底哪个是真的
Now you're saying you did see the murder. Which is it?
是你过去在说谎还是现在在说谎
Were you lying then or are you lying now?
我确实目击了案件
I did see the murder.
我想说 这真是
I mean, that's a...
这可真是反复无常的说辞
That's some serious flip-flopping.
然而 Erin Reagan还是重启了案件
And yet, Erin Reagan still opened the case.
是否有可能Erin Reagan
Is it possible that Erin Reagan
重启案件
opened this case
是因为她想要夺走你的工作
because she wants your job?
反对 法官大人
Objection, Your Honor.
可以继续 - 你考虑过
I'll allow - Did you ever consider
助理检察官Reagan重启案件
that A.D.A. Reagan opened this case
是为了削弱你的威信进而夺取你的工作吗
to discredit you because she wants your job?
反对 - 是的
Object - Yes.
没有问题了
No further questions.
你需要的全部东西都在手♥机♥上
Everything you need is on your phone.
就像是你在和我们打电♥话♥一样
It's like having an open line.
所以 你们可以听见全部的对话 - 全部都可以
So, you'll hear everything we say? - Everything.
你需要做的就是让Muñoz承认是他对我下的暗♥杀♥命令
All you got to do is get Muñoz to admit that he ordered the hit
来换取你离开Mano Sangriento的自♥由♥
on me in exchange for your freedom from Mano Sangriento.
警探Reagan的死亡证据
The hit of Detective Reagan
就在手♥机♥里
is in your photos.
你可以把它作为你已经实施暗♥杀♥的证据展示给Muñoz
You can show that to Muñoz as proof that you carried it out.
一旦他承认了
And once he acknowledges that,
就结束了
it's all over.
如果事情没按计划发展呢
What if something goes wrong?
如果他认为事情有异呢
What if he thinks something's up?
你可以选择一个短语作为需要帮助的信♥号♥♥
You can use a phrase to signal to us that you need help.
就像 我身体不舒服
Like "I don't feel well"?
就像这样
Just like that.
我不是在说谎
It's not really a lie.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我还可以 只是
Yeah, I'm okay, it's just...
现在情况不一样了
everything's different now.
我不止把我自己处于危险中
Now it's not just me I'm putting in danger.
如果事情进展顺利 你会进入证人保护计划中
If this goes smoothly, you'll go into witness protection.
你可以重新开始生活
You can start a new life.
你们两个一起
For both of you.
我能再要一片馅饼吗
Can I have another slice of pie?
这是你的第二份甜点了
Gonna be your second dessert.
这话是什么意思
What does that mean?
你为什么暴食馅饼来缓解伤心
Why are you drowning your sorrows in pie?
很显然你还不知道
Clearly you're not up to date
我的庭审案件被定性成了
on how my trial is being characterized
我和我领导之间的政♥治♥斗争
as a catfight between me and my boss.
真的是吗 政♥治♥斗争
Ooh, is it? A catfight?
不是 无论是谁说的
No. Whoever said
好人难做这句话 他太明智了
no good deed goes unpunished was smart as hell.
太对了 你试着帮助他人
Amen to that. You try helping people,
你最后成了被审者
you end up on trial yourself.
说的太好了 爷爷
Couldn't have said it better myself, Pop.
如果人们都诚实
Well, maybe if people were honest
坦诚事实 他们就不会
and up-front about things, they wouldn't worry
担心不必要的信息被宣扬了
about having things come out that shouldn't come out.
你是在说Erin姑姑不诚实吗
Are you calling Aunt Erin dishonest?
不 我只是说保守秘密
No. I'm just saying keeping secrets,
就像检察官做的 或者其他人做的 会事与愿违
like the D.A. did, and like other people do, can backfire.
这个要取决于
Well, that depends on the reason
秘密出现的原因
for keeping the secret in the first place.
正是 - 有时做正确的事情不会得到奖励
Exactly - Sometimes you don't get rewarded for doing
得到的只有伤心
the right thing, you end up catching nothing but grief.
有时人们需要
And sometimes some people
不干涉他人的生活
should just stay out of other people's business.
我希望我那么做了
Well, I wish I had done that
而不是重启了案件
instead of reopening this case.
我不得不说 你们今天都在发牢骚
I got to say, you all sound so whiney today.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我可不爱发牢骚 那是Danny的爱好
I'm not whining. That's Danny's job.
我在吐槽不是发牢骚
I'm venting, not whining.
得了吧 每个人都在抱怨说卷入了
Come on, everybody's complaining about getting involved
不该卷入的事情
in something they say they shouldn't have.
这有什么问题 - 我不觉得这有问题
What's wrong with that - I don't think there's anything wrong with it.
还有什么选项 不参与事件吗
What's the alternative? Sitting on the sidelines?
这就是你们想要做的吗
Is that what everybody wished they'd done instead?
我不想
Not me.
我也不想 - 我也不想 我只是希望
Or me. - Or me. I just wish
有人可以对某些事情置之不理
someone else would've stayed on the sidelines.
我希望我没有接手这个案件
I think I wish I had.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
我在处理匿名乐于助人案件
I'm working that Good Samaritan case.
有什么好跟进的
What's there to work?
给人家一个奖牌 就结束了
Give the guy a medal, end of story.
我完全同意
I agree completely.
是的
Yeah.
归根结底是
Bottom line,
置之不理不是我们家的传统
sitting on the sidelines is not in this family's DNA.
那就是说都是你的错
Which means it's all your fault.
那就是你的错
Which means it's your fault.
好久不见
Long time no see.
你是惹上麻烦了还是怎么了
You get into trouble or something?
你是想要暗♥杀♥进展得快
Did you want the hit done fast,
还是想要它进展妥当
or did you want it done right?
好的
OÓrale.
我完成了你的要求
I did what you wanted.
我杀了Danny Reagan
I killed Danny Reagan.
我们之间可以结清了吗
We all squared up?
这个警探
This detective.
他是警♥察♥局长的儿子
He's the son of the police commissioner.
明天早上这件事情就会遍及新闻
This will be splashed all over the news by tomorrow morning.
如果新闻播报了 那么我们就两清了
If it does, then yeah, we're square.
如果没有的话
If it doesn't...
不要试图恐吓我
Stop trying to scare me.
我的身体不太舒服
I don't feel well.
现在带她回来
Get her out of there now.
行动 快
Go! Go!
后退 后退
Back, back!
前进
Go.
前进 前进
Go! Go!
趴下 - 趴在地上
Stay down - On the ground!
趴下 不要起来
Lay down! All the way down!
现在把手
Keep your hands
放到我们可以看见的地方
where we can see them, right now!
前进
Go.
走廊已确认
Hallway's clear!
没有人 没有人
Clear! Clear!
Danny.
是在和我开玩笑吧 他们已经走了
You got to be kidding me. They're gone.
我也看到了
Yeah, I can see that.
技术组说你抓的三个人
TARU said that three of the guys you grabbed
都给同一个一次性号♥码打过电♥话♥
all called the same burner phone.
他们在查找这个号♥码的信♥号♥♥位置
They're working on tracking the signal.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表