我没办法再工作了
...I'm off the job,
他们说我可能再也走不了路了
and they're saying I'm probably not gonna walk again.
所以我都付出代价了 不是吗
So I paid for my sins, right?
我是说 您不会说什么的 对吗
I mean, you don't got to say anything, right?
为什么要惩罚我的妻儿呢
Why punish my wife and kids?
我消失就是了
I just disappear.
嘿
Hey.
要是你这边没事的话我就先走了
I'm gonna head out if you don't need anything else.
哇 你穿得好正式 你看上去很棒
Wow. You're all dressed up. You look great.
我等下有个约会
I got a dinner later.
好啊 去吧 玩得开心点
Okay, well, go. Have fun.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
你记得Lila提过的那个藏书家吗
You remember that book collector Lila mentioned?
那个和她爸爸不对付的人
The one who was feuding with her dad?
对啊 他怎么了 - 抢劫发生时
Yeah. What about him? - Well, he was down
他在佛罗里达的一个书展上
at a book fair in Florida when the robbery happened.
他有在那儿摆了一个书摊 没有问题
He had a book stand and everything.
那他排除嫌疑了 - 那我们
So he clears. - Which leaves us
又一无所获了
with exactly nada.
也许我们应该把我们有的信息
Maybe we should just send what we have
都发给重案组 然后好好喝我们的啤酒
to major case, enjoy our beer.
也许吧
Maybe.
怎么了
What?
我查了那家书店的信息
I checked the title on the bookstore.
只有女儿们被列为店主
Only the daughters are listed as owners.
就是个名字而已
It's kind of in the name.
对 但是书店以前叫Abenthy的书店
Yes, but the store used to be called Abenthy's.
老人把它改成Abenthy和女儿们的书店
The old man changed the name to Abenthy and Daughters
就在几年前
a few years back.
那是有点奇怪
Well, that's a little weird.
或许Charlie被夺走了一部分继承权
Maybe Charlie got left out of some of the inheritance.
我是说 书都被打翻了
I mean, the way the books were knocked over
店里却没有东西被偷
in parts of the store where nothing was stolen?
前门又刚好很方便地没有上锁
The way the front door was conveniently unlocked.
整件事听起来都有点搞笑
Whole thing felt kind of funny to me.
也许吧
Maybe.
Charlie刚好是那晚去锁门的人
And Charlie was the one who locked up that night.
对 但他看起来不像那种人
Yeah, but he doesn't seem like the type.
你说到点上了
You're onto something here.
但你不认为是Charlie干的
But you don't think it's Charlie.
我觉得是要失去书店的姐♥妹♥们♥
I think it's the sisters who are gonna lose their store.
是Lila把我们的注意引向Blauner的
It's Lila who turned us on to the Blauner guy.
好像她想让我们从另一方面看
Like she was trying to get us to look the other way.
那么大数额的保险欺诈
Insurance fraud for books that are worth that much,
可够他判的啊
it's a lot of jail time.
那就让他们知道我们的厉害
Let's let them know how much.
看谁先怂
See who sweats.
好 你路上小心
Okay. You be careful.
谢谢你 - 保重
Thank you. - Take care.
你在这干嘛呢
What the hell are you doing here?
我就是来喝一杯
Uh, just having a drink.
你是从办公室跟踪我到这的吗 Erin 你搞什么
Did you follow me from the office, Erin? Seriously?
是的
I did.
然后你就坐在这里 监视我们
And then you camped out here and spied on me
整场的晚餐
for our whole dinner?
很抱歉 是的
I'm sorry. I did.
你没有想过我会发现吗
And you didn't think I was gonna notice?
我是个警探
I'm a detective.
我只想确保你没事
I just wanted to make sure you were okay.
行 我为啥会有事啊
Okay? Why the hell wouldn't I be okay?
我做过Yelena的背景调查
I did a background check on Yelena.
她和黑帮有关系 她的父亲
She has mob ties. Her father is currently
正在服无期徒刑
serving a life sentence.
这一切都是一场骗局
This has con written all over it.
你简直不可理喻
You're unbelievable.
对 我知道她父亲在服刑
Yeah, I know her dad's in jail.
你知道
You do?
对 因为就是我把他送进去的
Yeah, because I'm the one that put him there.
是你
You did?
Yelena那时还是个孩子
Yelena was just a kid at the time.
没有人会考虑那些被罪犯们留下的孩子
No one thinks about what happens to the children
会遭遇什么
that these criminals leave behind.
但他们也像其他人一样是受害者
But they're just as much victims as anyone else.
所以我总是特别关注她
So I always made it a point to check up on her
确保她一切都好
to make sure that she was doing all right.
事情就是这样
That's all this is.
那你为什么不告诉我呢
So why didn't you just tell me that?
因为我知道这件事表面看上去怎样
Yeah, because I know how it looks,
我和一个罪犯的女儿有联♥系♥
me associating with the daughter of a criminal.
这很奇怪
It's weird.
对
Yeah.
你知道还因为什么吗 Erin
And you know what else, Erin?
因为这不关你事
Because it was none of your business.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
对 你已经说过了
Yeah. You said that already.
让我说完 哥
Just let me, let me talk, man.
我告诉过你不要再过来了
I told you not to come around here anymore.
我只想和你谈谈 哥
I just want to talk, bro.
你就会说这个
That's all you do!
谈谈谈
Talk and talk and talk.
你会把我们都害死的
You're gonna get us both killed.
或许你想把我们两个都害死
Or maybe you'd like to get us both killed.
你是这么想的吗
Is that the idea?
警探 你们来干什么啊
Detectives, w-what are you guys doing here?
我们觉得我们要来感谢你 谢谢你给我们的提醒
We thought we'd come by to thank you, for the tip you gave us.
对啊 你知道那个害我们陷入埋伏的人吗
Yeah, you know the one that led us right into an ambush?
我没有别的选择了
I didn't have a choice.
双胞胎知道你们要来 如果我不帮他们
The Twins knew you came around. If I didn't help them,
他们就会来找我麻烦
they'd come after me instead.
或许你没有真正的和他们划清关系
Or maybe you're not really out of the life after all.
我有 我发誓 我还有孩子啊
I am, I swear. I got kids, man.
有什么问题 你为什么这么紧张
What's wrong, you nervous about something?
什么 没有没有 - 你在紧张什么
What? No, no. - Are you nervous about something?
有什么人在里面吗
Was anyone else inside there?
有几个人 我还没仔细看
Some other guys. I didn't really get a good look.
让我看看 - 别 不要进去 不要
Let me check. - No, don't go back in. Don't...
转过身去 趴好 转过身去
Turn around! On your face! Turn around!
把手放在能看到的地方
Keep your hands where I can see them.
没事了 你会没事的
It's okay, you're gonna be okay.
你做得很好 Bugs
You did good, Bugs.
你有点虎了 但你做得很好
You're crazy, but you did good.
这是一瓶融合了梅洛
This is a blend of Merlot,
西拉和赤霞珠的酒
Syrah and Cabernet.
是水果前调 但还是干红
It's fruit-forward, but still dry.
什么时候你俩开始研究酒了
Since when are you two into wine?
是啊 - 我们加入了一个俱乐部
Yeah. - We joined a club.
哇 - 我们每个月
Ooh. - We get different bottles
都会尝一瓶不同的酒
every month.
这就是当夫妻俩开始厌倦对方时会干的事情
It's what couples do when they get bored with each other.
干杯啊 大家
Cheers, everyone.
干杯干杯
Cheers. Cheers, cheers, cheers.
你们觉得怎么样
What do you think?
尝起来 很有意思
It's, um, interesting.
你讨厌它
You hate it.
我不讨厌它
I don't hate it.
我只是也尝不出来 这可是酒
I... just don't get it. It's wine.
对啊 我们可懂了
Well, we know this much.
这肯定是红酒 - 没错
It's definitely red. - Yes.
肯定是酒
And it's definitely wine.
没错
That.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表