警♥察♥世家 第12季 第6集「识时务者为俊杰 Be Smart or Be Dead」
有一天我在工具箱里
I was rummaging through my toolbox the other day
找扳手
looking for a crescent wrench.
我找到了一个部分旧引擎
I found an old engine part,
让我想起了我们在一起之后的第一次旅行
reminded me of our first road trip together as a couple.
就在那一天我意识到
That was the day I knew.
我意识到 意识到我爱上你了 我知道...
I mean, I knew I loved you already, I knew...
你具备成为警嫂的特质
you had what it took to be the wife of a cop.
天啊 我真的好想你
God, I miss you so much.
刚才点名的时候我们没说上话
We didn't get a chance to talk at roll call.
咱俩一起巡逻 我是Eddie
We're riding together. I'm Eddie.
Reagan - Janko
Reagan? - Janko.
你的名牌上就是这么写的
Yeah, that's what it says on your nameplate,
但你骗不了任何人
but you're not fooling anybody.
我也没想这么做
Well, I'm not trying to.
你和Reagan警长结婚了
You're married to Sergeant Reagan,
局长是你岳父
the PC is your daddy-in-law.
你介意这事吗 - 没有
You got a problem with that? - Nope.
或许你介意 不然为什么还姓Janko
But maybe you do, which is why you go by Janko.
Luis Badillo
Luis Badillo.
你应该已经了解我了
But you already know about me,
因为我听说你打电♥话♥来问了
'cause I heard you made calls asking.
确实
I did.
听说你很优秀
I heard good stuff.
别信那些
Don't believe it.
你拿钥匙了吗
Did you already grab the keys?
拿了 我来开车
I did. I'll drive.
29D 百老汇街460号♥正在发生一起抢劫案
29-David, you have a 10-30 at 460 Broadway.
目前没有更多细节
No further details at this time.
发生抢劫案 咱们快走
Robbery in progress. Let's roll.
你是要在这站一天还是赶紧上车
Are you gonna stand there all day or you gonna get in?
这次审理是Erin Reagan发起的政♥治♥迫♥害♥
This trial is a witch hunt by Erin Reagan,
她以为她可以为所欲为
who she thinks she can do whatever she pleases,
包括诬陷迫♥害♥我的母亲
including railroad my mother.
但我并没有因此而失去理智
But I am not intimated by that.
Erin Reagan惹错人了
Erin Reagan has messed with the wrong family.
一直走
Keep moving.
Harris女士 再问一个问题
Ms. Harris, one more question. Um...
Reagan女士 您能说一下
Oh, Ms. Reagan, uh, do you care to comment
Leticia Harris案件
on Leticia Harris's contention
是一场个人恩怨吗 - 无可奉告
that this trial is personal? - No comment.
你不应该回避这个案子吗
Uh, you... shouldn't have you have recused yourself from this case?
无可奉告
No comment.
你没有试图回避吗
Didn't you try to recuse yourself?
试过 但是她反对
Yeah, and she objected.
现在你知道为什么了
Well, now you know why.
让开
Move.
让开 快走
Move. Go.
警♥察♥
Police!
安全
Clear!
有人打911了吗
Somebody call 911?
在这里 柜台后面
Over here! Behind the counter.
你得帮帮我
You got to help me.
感谢老天 你们来了 - 警♥察♥
Thank God you're here. Police!
不许动
Don't move.
把手放在我能看到的地方
Keep your hands where I can see them.
是我报的警
I'm the one who called 911.
Ram Singh 这家店是我的
Ram Singh, I own the place.
那这个人是谁
Well, then, who's this guy?
他就是那个想抢劫我的人
He's the guy who tried to rob me.
这他的枪
And that-that's his gun.
不要靠近那把枪
Do not go near that gun.
遵命 女士 - 这家伙疯了
Yes, ma'am. - This guy's crazy!
快逮捕我 把我带出去
Just arrest me and get me the hell out of here.
他是怎么被铐起来的
How did he end up in cuffs?
这个人进来拿枪指着我
This guy comes in here and pulls a gun on me,
让我把收银机倒光
tells me to empty my register.
但我的一个顾客有枪
But one of my customers had his own gun,
然后指着这个人♥渣♥说
and points it at this scumbag, and says,
"识时务者为俊杰"
"Be smart or be dead."
我猜是他很聪明 然后我们就把他铐起来了
He decided to be smart, I guess, and we cuffed him.
你有手铐吗
You just have cuffs?
不 这也是顾客的
No, those were the customer's, too.
这位顾客是谁
Yeah, who was this customer?
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
"雷锋"
"Good Samaritan."
你不知道他的名字吗
You don't have a name?
他要求匿名
He asked to be anonymous.
我们需要你给我们一个名字
We're gonna have to insist that you give us a name
或描述
or a description.
我不能这么做
No can do.
他刚把我从抢劫中救出来
Look, he just saved me from getting robbed.
也许还救了我的命
Maybe even saved my life.
那好吧 我们得去
Yeah, well, we're gonna need to look
查看一下你的监控录像
at your security footage.
我没有
I don't have any.
你有摄像头
You have cameras.
它们坏了
They're not operational.
显然 他在从健身房♥
Apparently, he was on his way home
回家的路上 被打晕了
from the gym, got coldcocked.
罪犯光天化日之下
The perp stomped him pretty bad
在大街把他揍了一顿
out on the street, broad daylight.
有目击者吗
Any witnesses?
他们都装作没看见
They were all looking the other way
他胳膊断了 还有几根肋骨
as he got his arm broken and a couple ribs.
有罪犯特征描述吗
You get a description?
还没有
Nothing yet.
好吧 我需要一个小组
Okay, I want a team on this.
查看那一带的所有监控
Check all the surveillance cameras in the area.
没问题老大
You got it, boss.
我不会问你怎么样了
Well, I'm not gonna ask you how you're doing.
我很好
I'm fine.
他们甚至都不留我住院
They're not even gonna keep me overnight.
你看到那个人了吗
Did you get a look at the guy?
没有
No.
什么都没有吗
Nothing?
什么都没有
Nothing.
你是个好警♥察♥ Joe
You're a good cop, Joe.
我希望得到的不是 "天啊 这一切发生得太快了"
I expect more than just, "Gee, it all happened so fast."
他捂住了我的眼睛
He blindsided me.
可能是某个讨厌警♥察♥的人干的
It was probably just some guy who hates cops.
或者某个警♥察♥
Or one particular cop.
会是你以前逮捕过的人吗
By a collar with an axe to grind?
那人可真不少
Well, that's a long damn list, so...
我们还有时间 我正在组建一个小组
Well, we've got time. I'm putting a team together.
我希望不要
I'd rather not.
你不想知道是谁干的吗
You'd rather not find out who did this?
我希望你不要把这件事看得太重
I'd rather you not send it up the food chain,
然后告知媒体
and have your office release it to the press.
那必不可能
That's not gonna happen.
我也不想让家人知道
And I'd rather the family not know.
帮我个忙 好吗
Do me a solid, okay?
就当我是三万五千名警♥察♥中的一员
Just pretend I'm-I'm one of the 35,000 other cops,
他们之中95%都和罪犯有过节
95% of whom, uh, tussle with a perp, and...
Danny 你认识这个女的吗
Danny. You recognize this woman?
不认识 从未见过
No. Never saw her before in my life.
她几小时前被捕了
She was arrested a couple hours ago.
警官在她车内手套箱里
Officer found a ghost gun with a silencer
发现了一把带消音器的手♥枪♥
in her glove compartment.
你大老远跑来这里
And you came all the way down here
就为了告诉我...
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表