You all done with this week's episode of Hee Haw?[美国一档关于乡村音乐的搞笑综艺]
他们刚刚在新泽西发现了运输的卡车
They just found the truck in New Jersey.
和司机
With the driver.
你怎么不早说
Why didn't you say so?
我刚刚说了 - 好吧 毒品还在车上吗
I just did. - Well, were the drugs in the truck?
车已经空了
Truck was picked clean.
我们出发去询问那个司机吧
Why don't you and I mosey over and question that driver.
我们出发吧
Yeah, let's mosey.
回到警局的感觉太好了
Ah, it's just great being back in a precinct again.
还是警♥察♥很多很差劲的地方
Still lousy with cops
你知道吗 我曾经在这个警局工作过
You know, I worked this house back in the day.
是的 我们也有
Yeah, well, we've been through
很艰难的时候 但是我们一直在努力
some rough days, but, uh, we're righting the ship.
他们很幸运地拥有你作为
Well, they're damn lucky to have a guy like you
他们的领导 真心的
wearing the stripes. I mean that.
你为什么把我叫到了这里
Why'd you ask me down here?
警长 这件事很难开口
There's no easy way to say this, Sarge,
但是你出现在了内部调查报告中
but you've been named on a few intel reports
作为Teddy T收赌债的打手
as making collections for Teddy T.
就是因为这个
Is that so?
那我为什么还没有被逮捕
Why haven't I been collared?
因为你在职期间累计起的声望
You got a lot of respect from your time on the job.
啊哈
Ah.
我认为有人会给您一些方便
I figure some guys may be cutting you some slack.
你呢
What about you?
特别是我 - 很好
Especially me. - Good.
那么
Then, again,
我来这里做什么
what am I doing here?
您教导我的
The stuff that you taught me,
我至今还在应用
I use on the job every day.
我永远欠您的恩情
There's no way I can pay back that debt.
你表达的方式可真不一般
Well, you got a funny way of showing it.
我认为您应该考虑换一份工作
Just think that you should consider another line of work.
警局有一些资源
The department has resources...
不不不 那我还可能得去傻坐在电脑前
No, no, no. Maybe I'll just go stare at a bank of computers,
拿着那点微薄的工资
making bubkes an hour.
还有很多其他的机会
There's a lot of other opportunities.
我有工作
I got a job.
那份工作是违法的
That's illegal.
看起来你是忘了我教过你的
Seems like you must have forgotten
合理根据了
everything I taught you about probable cause.
因为你没有
'Cause you've got none.
早晚你会因为这份工作惹上麻烦的 警长
It's just a matter of time before you get jammed up, Sarge.
你那堕落的赌徒朋友的话和我的
The word of your degenerate gambling buddy against mine?
我会搏一搏
I'll take my chances.
艹
Sheesh.
你记得吗 你问过我
You know, you asked me once,
警♥察♥和律师之间的区别
what was the difference between being a lawyer and a cop.
你还记得我是怎么说的吗
And do you remember what I said?
忠诚
Loyalty.
你的进货单显示你在搬运西红柿
Says here on your manifest you were hauling tomatoes.
是的 - 联邦调查员发现
Sure. - Feds found
你的卡车周围都是弹痕
a bunch of traps all over your rig.
这运送的是什么品类的秘密西红柿
What kind of secret tomatoes we talking about?
无可奉告
No comment.
这里只接受 是或否 作为回答
"Yes" Or "No" Is how this is gonna work,
除非你想吃了这张桌子
unless you want to chew on that table.
我不知道 - 卡车已经空了
I don't know - Truck was empty
当联邦调查员抓获你的时候
when the Feds picked you up.
你的货物去哪里了
What happened to your cargo?
我停车加油了
I stopped for gas.
也许是有人偷走了吧
Maybe someone stole it.
认出这个了吗
Recognize this?
没有 - 我们看这个像
Nope - Looks to us like you
你和一群帮派团伙在卸载
and a bunch of gangbangers unloading the drugs
你从墨西哥偷运的毒品
you smuggled in from Mexico.
我记得这些人
I remember those guys.
他们问过路
They needed directions.
问你该如何杀人吗
On how to kill folks?
我以为他们熟知这个
I think they got that down.
其中一个暴徒有个龙爪的纹身
One of those goons has a Dragon Clan tattoo.
毒贩集团是用他取代了
Is that who the cartel's using
ADT团伙吗
instead of the ADTs?
听着 伙计 我就是个司机
Look, man, I get paid to drive the truck.
车上有什么 我不关心
What's back there, none of my business.
从墨西哥到曼哈顿这一趟你挣了多少
How much you make on a run from Mexico to Manhattan?
6千
Six grand.
如果活很急就会再多点
Little more if it's a rush job.
这可真是一趟急活
One hell of a rush job,
因为我们在你的仪表盘里找到了你藏的3万美金
'cause we found 30 grand in a trap in your dashboard.
好吧 我能说什么
Well, what can I say?
我就是一名非常优秀的司机
I'm an excellent driver.
还是一个糟糕的说谎者
And a lousy liar.
要么你告诉我们龙爪纹身男把毒品带到了哪里
Either you tell us where the Dragon Clan took those drugs,
要么你就要有苦头吃了
or this goes bad for you right quick.
你们怎么不去问问Zaragozas
Why don't you ask the Zaragozas?
他在问你 自作聪明的混♥蛋♥ 或者你
He's asking you, smart-ass. Or maybe you
不知道偷运毒品的服刑时长
don't know the federal sentence for drug smuggling.
我不知道 但是我知道
No, what I do know
背叛毒枭的后果
is the sentence for crossing the cartel.
那些人
And those guys...
是野兽
are animals.
我不会背叛他们的
I ain't going out that way.
我无话可说了
I got nothing more to say.
进来
Come in.
你要见我 头儿 - 是的
Hey, you wanted to see me, boss? - Yeah.
关上门
Close the door.
什么事 - 这有一份你提交的
What's up? - Got an intel report here you generated
关于Teddy T 涉嫌非法赌博的内部报告
regarding suspected gambling activity at Teddy T's.
是的 有什么问题吗
Yeah. There a problem?
你是指除了Kevin Coolidge的名字出现在了上面吗
You mean besides Kevin Coolidge's name being on it?
受害者指认他是威胁过他的打手
Vic named him as the muscle who threatened him.
据我所知Coolidge否认和他动过手
Well, from what I hear, Coolidge denied laying hands on this guy.
你是说你和Coolidge通过话了
You saying you spoke to Coolidge?
我和谁通话不管你的事 警长
Whom I spoke to is none of your business, Sergeant.
是的 头儿 - Coolidge和我
Yes, sir. - Coolidge and I
在7-4分局一起工作过
worked at the 7-4 together.
他是一名优秀的警♥察♥也是一名优秀的同志
He's a hell of a cop and a hell of a guy.
我对他有无尽的敬意
I got a ton of respect for him.
好吧 那这个又是什么
All right, so what's this?
Coolidge为Teddy T工作了三年
Coolidge has worked for Teddy T for three years.
他没有被逮捕的唯一原因
Only reason he hasn't been collared
是因为他在警局工作过 他知道怎样利用这个系统
is 'cause he was on the job, he knows how to game the system.
他使这个系统变得更完善过
A system he's made a hell of a lot better.
这不能相提并论
This isn't about that.
他的妻子生病了
And now his wife is sick.
他给她找了个花费高昂的疗养院
And the place he's got her in is big bucks.
这就是他为Teddy工作的原因
Which is why he's working for Teddy.
不要对外说
Not to leave this room.
听着
Listen...
你是个好警♥察♥ Jamie
you're a good cop, Jamie.
但是你也是个幸运的警♥察♥
But you're also a lucky cop.
你得到了许多不错的机会
You got a lot of good breaks.
这话是什么意思 头儿 - 意思是
What's that mean, boss? - Meaning maybe
你也许要好好考虑考虑 明白吗
you should think about that... Okay?
在这份报告正式录入系统之前
Before this report officially enters the system.
你到底什么时候要告诉我
When the hell were you gonna tell me?
我打算给你个惊喜
I was trying to surprise you.
我不是指甜甜圈
I'm not talking about the doughnuts.
当你看见那些死去的ADT时 你想起了一些事
When you saw those dead ADTs, it rang a bell for you.
我不明白 - 你怎么可能不明白
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表