也许这是件好事
Well, maybe that's a good thing.
我的意思是 我们都需要从现实中解脱一下
I mean, we all need an escape from reality.
弹痕检测报告出来了
Ballistics are back.
射击Michael Carter的子弹
The bullet that killed Michael Carter
和五年前的一起帮派谋杀案一致
matches a gang murder from five years ago.
这就是为什么
And that's why.
现实很糟糕的原因
Reality sucks.
Harris女士 很感谢您能过来
Miss Harris, thank you for coming in.
我是助理检察官Erin Reagan
I'm A.D.A. Erin Reagan.
这个是案件调查员Abetamarco
This is Investigator Abetamarco.
我是Leticia Harris 代表我的母亲
I am Leticia Harris, representing my mother.
是什么事情 - 就像我在电♥话♥中说的
What is this about - Well, I mentioned on the phone that, uh,
我们在问询Reggie Lewis谋杀案
we are taking a look at the murder of Reggie Lewis.
有新证据了吗
Is there some new evidence?
一个目击证人
An eye witness.
一个十几年后出现的证人
Who decided to come forward through decades later.
在他被谋杀的时候 你们之间是什么关系
What was the nature of your relationship with Mr. Lewis at the time of the murder?
我们没有什么关系
We didn't have a relationship
我们听说你在和他约会
We heard that you were dating him.
我们可能约过几次会吧
We might have gone on a couple dates.
但是您刚刚说你们没有什么关系
But you just said that you were not in a relationship.
约会不代表有感情关系
A date isn't a relationship.
他有虐待倾向吗
Was he abusive?
你们想问什么
What are you getting at?
我们想知道您的母亲
I'm trying to establish if your mother
是否和Lewis先生动手过
ever fought with Mr. Lewis.
我不记得了
I don't recall.
我母亲是嫌疑犯吗
Is my mother a suspect?
您的母亲一直是嫌疑犯
Your mother has always been a suspect.
她已经给了
She already gave
她的证词
her statements.
没有变化
Nothing has changed.
除非你们要起诉她 不然我们就离开了
Unless you are charging her, we are leaving.
你有什么想法 她有罪吗
So what do you think? She guilty?
我认为只要我们取得这个指纹
I think once we lift her prints from this,
和枪♥支♥上的指纹对照一下
and run it against the ones on the gun,
我们就知道了
we will see.
你还是很聪明的
You're pretty clever.
嘿
Boop.
哦 也许我不应该
Oh, maybe I shouldn't have
给你带咖啡 - 我需要再来一杯
brought you coffee - I need another refill.
谢啦
Thank you.
案件进行的怎么样了
Uh, how is the case going?
他父亲的不在场证明没有问题
Well, the dad's alibi checked out,
所以你关于他有参与案件的直觉
so your intuition about him being involved
没有被证实
didn't pan out.
不是直觉
It's not intuition.
我可以保证孩子被杀的原因
And I guarantee you the reason for that baby's death
和他父亲有关
is because of the father.
好吧 我不能承受办错这个案件的后果
Well, I can't afford to be wrong on this one.
你们查找的方向不对
You're not looking in the right place.
你得知这些都是来自一只袜子
And you got all this from a sock?
是的
Yeah, I did.
好吧
Okay.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很疲惫很沮丧
I'm tired, I'm frustrated.
我知道你有天赋
I know you have a gift.
你真的对案件很投入
You really throw yourself into your work.
我觉得这就是使我成为一个好警探的原因
Well, I like to think that's what makes me a good detective.
也让你少了很多快乐
It also deprives you of joy.
快乐
Joy?
你上次出门是什么时候
When was the last time that you went out?
我是说 出去玩
I mean, like, out to have fun.
我不知道 我也不清楚
I don't know. I... I don't know.
我带我儿子去看比赛 - 不 不是
I took my son out to a game. I.. - No, no.
你上次和女性朋友出去玩是什么时候
When was the last time you went out with a woman?
你是什么意思
Uh, where you going with this?
不 不是约会的意思 伙计
No, not romantically, man.
我指的是普通朋友
I mean just, like, as a friend
陪着玩而已
to enjoy her company.
我也不知道
I don't know.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
我很高兴他们抓住了校车枪击案的凶手
I'm sure glad they got that school bus shooter.
这些针对孩子的案子真是可恶 - 可不是嘛
Yeah, there's something about crimes against kids. -Tell me about it.
我案子里的受害人才五岁
I got a vic who's a five-year-old.
快抓住凶手了吗
Any closer to the arrest?
还没有
No, not yet.
我最受不了的就是这种杀害无辜的人
That's what really gets to me: the murder of the innocents.
是啊 还有仇恨犯罪
Yeah, and hate crimes.
所有的案子都是出于仇恨
All crimes are hate crimes.
就没有因爱而犯罪的
No such thing as a love crime.
我留意到市长是自己一个人召开的
I noticed the mayor held a press conference
关于抓捕校车枪击案凶手的新闻发布会
for the school bus shooting arrest on his own.
你怎么不在
How come you weren't there?
你得去问他了
You have to ask him.
这是不是说市长生你的气了
Does that mean that the mayor is pissed at you?
就是这个意思 对Francis来说是好事
That's exactly what it means. Good for Francis.
让我猜猜 他是怕影响到旅游业吧
Let me guess-- he's worried about tourism.
他该花一晚上坐在巡逻车里出警体验一下
He should spend a night in a radio car answering calls.
或者在急救室里和受害人的家人一起
Or in an ER with a vic's family.
你们有人考虑过不做警♥察♥了吗
Have any of you ever thought about leaving the department?
这是什么意思
What do you mean?
这份工作令人难受
Well, the job gets to you.
一桩案子会让你觉得整个人都卷了进去
A case gets to you so much you feel like packing it in.
没错
Yeah.
等等 你可没资格回答这个问题
Wait a minute, you don't get to answer that one.
怎么了 我就算不是警♥察♥
What? It's not the job,
我的工作也依然足以消磨人的
but it's a job that can grind you down.
尤其是这一周
This week in particular
我觉得如果我不做助理地检的话
I thought a lot about how nice it would be
生活会更美好
not to be an A.D.A.
你想转行了吗 Eddie
You thinking of a new career, Eddie?
我觉得Witten是这样想的
I think Witten is.
她觉得
She feels like
没人是站在她这一边的
nobody is on her side.
因为确实如此
Well, that's 'cause nobody is.
并非如此
Well, that's not true.
尤其是这段日子 很多人对警♥察♥心怀恨意
Awful lot of hate directed at cops, especially lately.
而且不仅是针对警♥察♥
And it's not just cops.
这名单长着呢
It's like get in line.
感觉每个礼拜都有人
It feels like every week there's some random person
莫名其妙的在街上被人袭击
getting attacked on the streets for no reason.
你还好奇他为什么没有
And you wonder why he wasn't invited
受邀参加新闻发布会吗
to the press conference?
要怎样才能让人停止仇恨呢
How do you get people to just stop hating?
我也不知道 就像这样吧 我们这样
I don't know, like this. What we do.
我们沟通 我们倾听
We talk, we listen.
大部分时候是你说话
mostly, you talk,
我们就坐在这儿听
and we just sit around and listen.
你好
Hello.
Sandra Harris向我们提供了不在场证明
Sandra Harris, uh, gave us her alibi.
我们把她的指纹和枪上的做了对比
And we compared her prints with the ones on the gun.
结果一致
And it's a match.
你已经知道会是这个结果
But you already knew it would be.
我知道我看到了什么
I know what I saw.
你没告诉我们她的女儿和你年龄相仿
You didn't tell us that she had a daughter your age,
也没告诉我们你和Leticia是
or that you and Leticia were...
最好的朋友
Best friends.
你亲眼目睹你最好朋友的妈妈杀了她男朋友
You watched your best friend's mother kill her boyfriend,
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表