警♥察♥世家 第12季 第8集「现实查核 Reality Check」
警长 你有时间吗
Hey, Sarge, you got a sec?
Badillo警官 有什么事吗
Officer Badillo, yeah, what can I do for you?
话题有些敏感
Kind of a touchy subject.
洗耳恭听
I'm all ears.
这事儿跟我现在的搭档有关 - Mm-hmm.
It's about my current partner. - Mm-hmm.
天啊 你知道这有多尴尬吧
God, you realize how awkward this is?
你和Janko警员之间发生的任何事
We can discuss any issues
我们都可以谈
that you're having with Officer Janko.
你都这样说了
If you say so.
是这样的 Eddie总体来说是挺好的 - 嗯哼
Look, Eddie's nice and all. - Mm-hmm.
但是她有点儿...对我来说有点太开朗了
But she's a bit too... bubbly for me.
开朗
"Bubbly"?
我不是那种会扶着每位老太太
I'm not the type of cop who needs to walk
过马路的警♥察♥
every old woman across the street.
你是想要一个新搭档吗
Is this you requesting a new partner?
我知道她也不喜欢跟我一起巡逻
I know she hates riding with me, too.
我肯定你在家里也听她说过
I'm sure you get an earful of it at home.
你过线了 警官
You're flirting with the line there, Officer.
看吧 我说过这是个敏感的问题
See? Touchy subject.
我让你们在一起巡逻正是因为你们的不同
I have you two riding together because of your differences,
我看到了这点
not in spite of them.
我认为你们可以向对方互相学习
I think you could learn from each other.
无意冒犯 但是我原来在的那个管辖区
No offense, but the precinct that I came from
已经教会了我所有该知道的东西了
taught me all I need to know.
你有你自己的任务
You have your assignment.
警长 拜托 - 就这样了 警员
Sarge, please? - That'll be all, Officer.
这不是我最讨厌的表弟Joey吗
Well, if it ain't my least favorite cousin Joey.
这些天一直跟老鼠住一起吗
Living with the rats these days?
和你的同类一起搬进这里来吗
Moving in with your own kind?
嘿 小声点 好吗
Hey, keep it down, will you?
我可不想被打
I'm trying not to get whacked.
你应该在你开始和纽约最危险的帮会合作之前
Yeah, well, you should've thought of that before you
就该想清楚这个道理
started working with the most dangerous gang in New York.
Anthony 求你了 他们想要我的命
Anthony, please, they're out for my head.
你应该保护我
You got to protect me.
行 只要你帮助我们 我们就会帮你
Yeah, well, you help us, and then we'll help you.
你说“我们”是什么意思
What do you mean, "we"?
Joey
Joey?
这是Reagan警探
This is Detective Danny Reagan.
这就是你那位
This the cousin of yours
为Double Treys工作的表弟
who works for the Double Treys?
不是为他们工作 是合作 我帮他们洗钱
Not for, with. I clean money for them,
没别的了 可能也就是过程中丢了一点钱
that's all. I just may have lost some of it.
Beanie Babies是一种玩偶
怎么 你是投资豆豆玩偶或是其他什么吗
What, you invest in Beanie Babies or something?
是一种加密货币 你知道的就是你应该如何低价买♥♥入
Crypto. You know how you're supposed to buy low
然后高价售出 但是我并没那样做
and sell high? Yeah, I didn't do that.
你很幸运 我在一起双尸命案中碰壁了
Well, lucky for you, I hit a wall
而我怀疑凶手
on a double homicide, which I think
就是Double Treys中的一员
was carried out by one of the Double Treys.
你的表哥告诉我你将会帮我
Your cousin tells me you're gonna help me
找出来谁是那位凶手 - 我
figure out who was responsible. - Me?
对 就是你 然后我们就会保护你
Yeah, you, and then we'll protect you.
怎么 你是想让我戴上窃听器或是什么吗
What, do you want me to, like, wear a wire or something?
差不多 - 但是如果我靠近他们
Something like that. - But if I go anywhere near them,
他们会杀了我
they'll kill me.
你会帮我们的
You're gonna help us,
否则我现在就逮捕你
or I'm gonna arrest you right now.
这不是第一次了
It won't be the first time,
你这个混♥蛋♥
you rat bastard.
充满恩典的圣母玛利亚
Ave, o Maria, piena di grazia.
闭嘴 - 嘿
Shut up. - Hey!
怎么 你现在也向上帝说谎了
What, are you lying to God now, too?
他是你的了
He's all yours.
走这边
This way.
把他带走
Get him out of here.
Erin. - 啊
Erin. - Ah.
Lisa 嗨 - Erin.
Lisa, hi. - Erin.
最近怎么样 天呐 你看上去棒极了
How are you? God, you look great.
而你还是那么完美
Oh, and you're perfect as always.
你跟10年前看起来一模一样
You look exactly like you did ten years ago.
别说了 没那么久吧 对吧
Stop, it hasn't been that long, has it?
自从Cole死后不久 我就再也没有见过你了
I haven't seen you since shortly after Cole died.
的确
Yes, that's right.
最近怎么样
How are things?
比以前好 我再婚了
Better. I remarried.
对 我...
Yes, I...
我很抱歉错过了婚礼
I'm sorry I missed the wedding.
听着 我打电♥话♥不是为了叙叙旧
Look, I-I didn't call just to catch up.
有传言说
Word on the street is,
你在考虑竞选地方检察官
you're considering a run for D.A.
考虑过但是也放弃了
Considered and dismissed.
不过你是怎么知道的呢
How did you find out about that, anyway?
这是我的世界 Erin
This is my world, Erin.
我刚让上一任市长和总检察长当选 - 我知道
I just got the last mayor and A.G. elected. - I know,
我知道 我一直在关注你的事业
I know, I've been following your career.
那你为什么没有告诉我
Then why didn't you call me?
我本可以告诉你不要这么快就认输
I would have told you not to throw in the towel so soon.
为什么
Why not?
因为在我的帮助下 你可以赢得选举
Because with my help, you can win.
这并不简单
It won't be easy,
但我已经替你做了一些民♥意♥调查了
but I've done some soft polling on your behalf.
你做了吗
Have you?
不要假装惊讶
Don't pretend to be surprised.
你知道这顿午餐是关于什么的 但你还是来了
You knew what this lunch was about and you still came anyway.
我把它称为"适当的调查"
Call it due diligence.
还在法学院的时候我就认识你了 Erin
I have known you since law school, Erin.
这是你一直以来都想要的
This is what you have always wanted.
无论你是否承认这一点
Whether you'll admit or not.
如果 如果...
Well, if, if...
我重新考虑的话
I reconsider...
我们该从哪里开始
where would we start?
首先我们得做个背景调查
First we need to run a background check.
仔细审视你的公共生活和个人生活的每一部分
Scrutinize every part of your public and personal life.
这样我们就可以准确知道你的对手会从哪里来攻击你
So we know exactly where your opponents will try to hurt you.
听上去很有侵犯性
That sounds invasive.
但是我能保护你
But I can protect you.
好
Yeah.
让我们行动起来吧
Let's do it.
这个组织的名字叫POP 这是
The organization is called POP-- that's short
警♥察♥赞助人的简称
for Patrons of Police.
他们得到了强有力的支持
And they have a strong support and a surging
而且全国各地的警♥察♥也都纷纷加入
membership from cops all across the country,
这个组织的发起人则是
and their founder is
纽约警局的前任警探 Kurt Quinn
former NYPD Detective Kurt Quinn.
我记得他
I remember him.
但是 他们的交流
However... their communications
使得这个组织看上去是你建立的而且是你在运营
make it look like you founded it and you run it.
他们收集了
They've harvested
你过去十年的录像和录音
footage and audio of you on the record over the past decade
并且进行了剪辑
and made supercuts,
把你放在他们这个理想的前面和中心
putting you front and center of their cause.
我想我们不是在讨论理发吧
I take it we're not talking about a haircut here.
你的脸 你的声音
Your face, your voice...
再加上他们具有煽动性的环境
their inflammatory context.
但这实际上是他说过的话
But it's things he's actually said.
也是他说这句话的镜头
Footage of him saying it.
对 但是你谈论
Yes. But you talking
"破窗理论"的警方视频中
about "broken window" policing
却播放着俄勒冈州的波特兰市的
playing over footage of a mob
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表