我不想让Frank难堪
I don't want to embarrass Frank.
你自便吧
Now, if you'll excuse me.
看来想杀你的人
Apparently, the guy who's trying to kill you
叫Arturo Muñoz
is Arturo Muñoz.
在我们突击
He took over Mano Sangriento
抓捕了José Rojas后
after we cleaned house
他接管了血掌帮
and arrested José Rojas.
Rojas是他叔叔
Apparently Rojas was his uncle.
怪不得这件事对他来说是私人恩怨
No wonder why it's personal for him.
但是如果我们能利用Elena
But if we can use Elena to get him
让他承认下达了刺杀令
to admit to ordering the hit,
那就是策划谋杀的罪名
then that's conspiracy to commit murder.
你想让她带着监听器
You want to send her in
去向他套话吗
to talk to him wearing a wire?
没错 - 就这样吗
Yeah. - Just like that.
血掌帮的头儿可不是蠢货
You don't become the leader of Mano Sangriento by being stupid.
他不会轻易承认是他下的令
This guy's not just gonna admit that he ordered the execution.
除非他以为Elena得手了
Not unless he thinks Elena really went through with it.
再多加一点血
Let's get a little more blood.
我喜欢你这个装扮
I like this look for you.
也给我来一套怎么样
Maybe you can get one with me in it?
用来印在圣诞节卡片上很不错
This would make a good Christmas card.
真好笑 - 你是怎么想出
Very funny. - What on earth
这种主意来的
could have inspired you to come up with this idea?
我们能看下
Can we just see
这照片行不行吗
if the pictures look good already?
我在这儿躺了半个世纪了
Been laying here all day.
要我说 这看着太真了
A little too real, if you ask me.
你觉得Muñoz会上钩吗
You think Muñoz is gonna buy it?
不用十全十美
They don't have to be perfect.
只要能给Elena点时间套Muñoz的话就行
Just have to buy Elena some time with Muñoz.
你觉得她可靠吗
You think this girl is trustworthy?
她可能会给我们设陷阱
She could be leading us to a death trap.
这是他的主意 不是我的
This is his idea, not mine.
Muñoz给Elena发短♥信♥了
Muñoz texted Elena's phone.
他想要见面 - 好极了
He wants to meet. - Great.
马上给她带上监听器
Let's get a wire on her forthwith
好让我们把那个混♥蛋♥和他的贩毒集团绳之以法
and get that son of a bitch and his cartel off my back.
还有把这个人形打鸣机赶出我屋子
And get the human buzz saw out of my bedroom.
等这事儿结束了 没人会比我更高兴
Nobody will be happier than me when this is over, all right?
Erin Reagan是否曾表示出任地检的意愿
Has Erin Reagan ever expressed interest in becoming the D.A.?
反对 法官大人 受审的人不是我
Objection, Your Honor. I am not the one on trial here.
请听我说完 我认为地检助理Reagan
If you will allow me, I believe A.D.A. Reagan
想要取代她的上司 所以在证人席上揭露她的上司
wants her boss's job, so exposing her boss on the stand
才是我们今天在这里的真正原因
is the real reason why we are here.
法官大人 - 我的客户
Your Honor. - My client
为一桩她没有犯下的谋杀案受审
is on trial for a murder she didn't commit,
陪审团应该听一听真♥相♥
and the jury deserves to hear that.
我允许你问
I'll allow.
Reagan女士是否对
Has Ms. Reagan expressed interest
Kimberly Crawford的职位表示过兴趣
in Kimberly Crawford's job?
这是职业的自然发展路线
Well, it's the natural progression.
是还是否
Yes or no?
她是否有此意
Has she expressed interest?
是的
Yes.
没有别的问题了
No further questions.
我们收到线报说袭击Hill警探的人
We got a tip that the perp who attacked Detective Hill
躲在布朗区的一藏身之所
is holed up in a safe house in the Bronx.
我派紧急救难组去抓捕他
I can send ESU to collar him.
不用 让他们看着就行
No, have them sit on the place.
为什么
To what end?
他总要出来的
Well, he's got to come out sometime.
等他出来的时候再抓他
When he does, pick him up.
为什么要等
Why wait?
如果他身上有枪
Because if he has a gun on him,
并有重罪指控 就可以以联邦罪量刑
and a felony to his name, he can be charged federally.
也无法得到保释
And he won't be subject to bail reform.
这想法很聪明
That's pretty smart.
谢谢
Thank you.
这就是为什么他是头儿
I think that's why he's the boss.
我这就去办
Let me get on this.
Hill警探
Detective Hill.
我是Gormley警督 喊我Sid就好
Lieutenant Gormley. Call me Sid.
很高兴见到你
It's nice to meet you.
我听说了很多关于你的事
Heard a lot about you.
希望都是好话
All good, I hope.
Hill警探
Detective Hill?
失陪了
Excuse me.
我没让你坐下
I didn't ask you to sit.
稍息
But stand easy.
我希望这和那起事故无关
I hope this isn't about the incident.
那起有人打断你的胳膊
The incident where someone broke your arm
和几根肋骨并且影响到了你的短期记忆力的事故吗
and a couple of ribs and affected your short-term memory?
别误会了 不管你合不合作
Make no mistake, we're gonna get the guy
我们都会抓住他
whether you cooperate or not.
那为什么喊我来
Then, why am I here?
我们马上就要抓住嫌犯了
We are close to arresting the perp.
当我们抓住他的时候 会喊你来列队认人
When we do, you will be summoned for a lineup,
等你认出了他
at which point, should you recognize him,
你就需要回答
you will be asked to answer any question
你上司问你的所有问题
posed to you by the supervisor.
如果我选择不认出他呢
And if I choose not to?
这样的话你就会被停职处置
Failure to do so will result in your suspension
还要交出配枪和警徽
and surrender of your gun and shield.
你是试图强逼我吗
Are you trying to strong-arm me here?
就你现在这个状况 用强很容易
Be pretty easy, the shape you're in.
我记得你请我像对待其他
I seem to recall you asking to be treated
35000名警♥察♥那样对待你
like the 35,000 other cops on the job.
我就是这么做的
Well, you got it.
解散吧
Dismissed.
当她开枪的时候 她面对Reggie Lewis站着
She was facing Reggie Lewis when she pulled the trigger.
当Reggie Lewis倒地的时候呢
And when Reggie Lewis dropped to the ground?
她把枪放回了包里 转身离开了
She put the gun back in her bag, turned around and left.
她有没有去看他是否死了
Did she check to see if he was dead?
没有 - 那她报♥警♥了吗
No. - Did she call 911?
没有
No.
你能指出你看到的
Can you point out the person
杀害Reggie Lewis的人吗
you saw murder Reggie Lewis?
就是她
That's her right there.
Sandra Harris.
请记录下
Let the record reflect
目击证人认出被告Sandra Harris
that the witness identified the defendant Sandra Harris
是杀害Reggie Lewis的人
as the person who murdered Reggie Lewis.
谢谢 没有别的问题了
Thank you. No further questions.
你在三十年前目击了这起谋杀案是吗
So, you saw this murder 30 years ago?
没错
That's right.
当保守这个秘密三十年后
And how did you decide to come forward
你为什么决定站出来
after sitting on this secret for 30 years?
在我和地检助理Reagan合作的一次证人面谈中
I mentioned the murder during a witness interview
我提到了这起谋杀
on a case I was working with A.D.A. Reagan.
我说我曾目击一场谋杀
I said I saw a murder,
当时却不曾站出来 为此我十分后悔
but never came forward at the time, and that I regretted it.
她说什么
And what did she say?
她说我们应当重启案子
She said we should reopen the case.
你对此作何反应
And how did you respond?
反对 与案件无关
Objection. Relevance.
法官大人 如果您允许我继续的话
Your Honor, if you will allow me to continue,
你会看到此问和案件的关联性
you will see the relevance.
我允许了
I'll allow.
当地检助理Reagan说
What did you say
她想要重启这个案子时
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表