离炮台公园大约
Which is about two minutes away
两分钟的路程
from Battery Park.
听起来又是希望渺茫 Danny
That sounds like another long shot, Danny.
这是我们唯一的机会了
Well, it's the only shot we got.
我们走
Let's go.
这个混混叫Barry Trask
This lug's name is Barry Trask?
在三州开了个贩毒集团
Ran a coke ring across the tristate.
因为敲诈和袭击被判入狱
Went to prison for extortion and assault.
这地方还是归他名下
He still owns this place.
你是怎么知道这些的
And you know all this how?
我从你的摄像头里打印了一张头像
I printed a still from your spy cam,
发给了面部识别组
sent it to Facial Recognition.
然后缉毒组告诉我Trask被关起来的时候
And then Narcotics told me Trask kept selling
还在卖♥♥毒品
while he was locked up.
他可能有几百万要洗白
He probably has millions he needs laundered.
正是你♥爸♥的特长
That's right up your dad's alley.
不 不 不再是了
No. No. Not anymore.
我希望
I hope.
看 看见没
Look. See?
你看 他反击了
See? He fought back.
没错 唯一的问题是 谁赢了
Yeah. Only question is, who won?
Trask
不要这么做
you don't got to do this.
那你会帮我洗黑钱吗
So you'll launder my money for me?
我跟你说了
I told you...
我已经金盆洗手了
I'm out of that life.
没有人能金盆洗手
Nobody gets out of the life.
我必须这么做
I got to do this.
我求你了
I'm begging you.
我不想再走不归路了
I'm just trying to go straight.
踏入歧途 无人抽身 Janko
Nobody goes straight, Janko.
这是刻在我们骨子里的
It's in our blood.
现在进后备箱
Now get in the trunk.
到后备箱去 快走快走
Get in the trunk. Let's go, let's go.
进去 马上
Get in there. Now.
起来
Get up!
进去
Get in there.
进车里面
Get in the trunk.
全部进去
All the way in there.
你的脚也进去
Put your feet in, too.
我...
I...
警♥察♥ 不许动
Police! Don't move!
Eddie 你怎么...
Eddie, how did you...
爸 我跟着血迹来的
Followed the trail of blood, Dad.
我是一名未当值的警长
I'm an off-duty M.O.S.
我卷入了在南泰特莱438号♥发生的
in the rank of sergeant. I've been involved in a shooting
枪击案
at 438 South Tetley.
我需要一辆急救车马上到...
I need a bus at this location forthwith regarding...
你 你没事吧
Are you... you okay?
我觉得他把我鼻粱打断了
I think he broke my nose.
是的
Yeah.
会包扎好的
Let's get you cleaned up, okay?
嘿 放轻松
Hey. Easy.
到目前为止 你表现得很好
You've been so good so far.
你看
See?
这是上天的旨意
The universe wants this to happen.
什么旨意
Wants what to happen?
那是
Is that...?
戒指
It's the ring
你还给我的的那枚
that you gave back to me.
David - 别说话 听我说
David... - No, no. Shh, shh.
Angie 你几个月前把这一切都推迟了
Angie, you were so right
做的是对的
to put all this off months ago.
我应该更体谅你的
And I should've been more understanding.
我们度过了难关
But we got through that,
现在是我们新的开始
and now is a new beginning for us.
所以
So...
来再一次
Again...
你愿意嫁给我吗
will you marry me?
嘿
Hey!
哦 上天 谢谢你
Oh, my God! Thank you!
他有刀
He has a knife!
他手里有刀 他手里有刀 - 嘿
He has a knife! He has a knife! - Hey!
马上把刀放下
Drop it right now!
不 她想跟我在一起
No, she wants to be with me!
她不想跟你在一起
She doesn't want to be with you.
马上把刀放下
Drop the knife right now!
Angie
我说把刀放下 立刻
I said drop it! Now!
真不敢相信
I can't believe
你们真的过来了
you called.
真的非常感谢
Thank you so,
你的帮助 - 事实上
so much for this. - Actually,
没必要感谢我们
there's no reason to thank us.
我们不会让冷血杀手从监狱里被释放
We don't get cold-blooded killers released from prison.
什么 - 射中
What? - The bullet
唐人街那个男孩的子弹是匹配的
from the boy in Chinatown was a match
因为你开枪打了他然后你把枪扔了
because you shot him and then you tossed the gun.
你还在相信那个在法庭上撒谎的婊♥子♥吗
You still believe that bitch who lied in court?
事实上 我没能访问她
Actually, I couldn't reinterview her,
因为她三年前就被谋杀了
'cause she was murdered three years ago.
一个从这里发出的悬赏
A hit you ordered from in here.
谁说得
Says who?
一个和你很亲近的人
Someone very close to you.
你的母亲
Your mother.
她有一张逮捕令
Turns out she had a warrant out
很高兴能做这笔交易
and was very happy to make a trade.
用你让她藏起来的一次性手♥机♥来交换宽大处理
Lenience in exchange for the burner phone you had her hide.
换句话说
In other words, you'll be going to trial
你将再次受审
again and getting convicted again
并再次被判谋杀罪
for yet another murder.
你们两个死定了
You two are dead.
狱警
Guard?
我妈也是 我说到做到
My mom, too. I'll make it happen,
从这里也行
even from in here.
你听了没有
You hear me?
你们都死定了
You are all dead!
快走
Let's go!
我不属于这里 - 快走
I don't belong in here! - Let's go!
你确定东西都带齐了吗 爸
You sure you got everything, Dad?
牙刷 衣服也穿着呢
Toothbrush, clothes on my back.
确认
Check.
千万别把Lena惹毛了
Just make sure you don't piss off Lena,
否则 相信我 你会求着回监狱的
or, believe me, you'll be begging to get back in prison.
我还是不敢相信你妈妈同意收留我
I still can't believe your mother agreed to take me in.
她希望你成功
She wants you to succeed.
我们也一样
We all do.
所有人
All of you?
我也是
Manner of speech.
嘿
Hey.
好吧
Okay.
我走了
I'm off.
嘿
Hey.
再见 老爸
Bye, Dad.
嘿 我 我会跟你联♥系♥的
Hey, I'll-I'll be in touch.
很好
Great.
嘿
Hey.
你♥爸♥的事我很抱歉
Hmm? I'm sorry about everything with your dad.
你为什么不补偿我一下呢
Why don't you make it up to me?
好
Yeah.
保佑我 神父 我有罪
Bless me, Father, for I have sinned.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表