Maybe you got Julia pregnant.
你不想毁了你拥有的好东西
You didn't want to ruin the good thing you had here,
所以你杀了她
so you took her out.
我们是最好的朋友
We were best friends.
我当然坐过他的车
Of course I was in his car.
我以为已经结案了
I thought that case was closed.
我打赌你也想保持这种状态 对吧
I bet you'd like to keep it that way, too, huh?
Julia被杀的那天晚上
Look, I was in Lancaster, PA,
我在宾州的兰开斯特
the night Julia was killed.
上帝保佑她安息
God rest her soul.
我跟这事一点关系都没有
I had nothing to do with it.
没有律师在场 我什么都不会说
And I'm not saying anything else without a lawyer.
Tommy Reinhart
Tommy Reinhart?
是的
Yeah.
我是Reagan警探 这是我的搭档Baez警探
Detective Reagan. My partner, Detective Baez.
Issraa在哪里
Where's Issraa?
她请了病假 要求我们顶班
She called in sick, asked us to cover.
我们听说了你儿子Jimmy的事
We heard about what happened with your son, Jimmy.
对你来说一定很艰难吧
Must've been very tough on you.
关了这么多年
Going away for all those years,
终于出来了 结果发现他已经离开
then you finally get out, discover that he's gone.
是的
Yeah.
压垮了我
Crushed me.
想做个好父亲
Wanting to be a better father for him
是在牢里唯一支撑我的信念
is the only thing that kept me going on the inside.
你出来后去找他了吗
Did you go looking for him after you got out?
我当然找了
Course I did.
Kelli的所作所为太可怕了
What Kelli did was horrible.
不告诉我就放弃我们的孩子
Giving away our child without even telling me?
我心都碎了 - 可以理解
Tore my heart out. - It's understandable.
当你发现Kelli把Jimmy送去领养
What did you do when you found out
你做了什么
that Kelli gave Jimmy up for adoption?
要说实话吗 哭了
Honestly? Cried.
但我已经接受他离开了
But I've accepted that he's gone.
希望现在他能过上
Hopefully, now he'll live a better life
比我能给他的更好生活
than I could ever give him.
周二早上 8:00 到 9:00 之间你在哪里
Where were you Tuesday morning between 8:00 and 9:00 a.m.?
周二 呃…
Tuesday. Uh...
我一直在圣玛丽教堂的施粥厨房♥
I would've been down the block at St. Mary's, the soup kitchen.
有人可以作证吗
Anyone that can verify that?
Dana负责 你们可以问她
Dana runs the place. You talk to her.
我们会的
We will.
为什么你们想知道我在哪里
Why you guys want to know where I was?
因为Jimmy失踪了
Because Jimmy's gone missing.
什么
What?
你知道的 对吗
You knew that, didn't you?
我现在才知道
I do now.
进来
Yeah.
看看谁从奥林匹斯山上下来了
Look who decided to come down from Mount Olympus.
别紧张 我们来找你帮忙
Take it easy. We're here for your help.
哦 真的吗 你们需要我帮忙
Oh, really? You-you want my help?
我想听她说出来
I want to hear her say it.
拜托了 请你锦上添花
Pretty please with a cherry on top.
我怎样才能帮你们
How can I be of service?
我们在调查你当事人的案子时遇到了困难
We've hit a wall looking into your client's case.
因为地检署一开始就做得很糟糕
Because your office did a terrible job the first time.
你说的对
You're right.
我们得重审很多案子
We had to redo a lot of the casework.
证词几天后就变了
Look, testimonies change in a couple of days,
更别说十年了 所以…
let alone ten years, so...
你们想要从我这里拿以前的资料
So you want my resources from way back when?
嗯
Uh-huh.
嗯 算你们走运
Well, lucky for you,
我可比你们这些地方检察官仔细多了
I'm a bit more thorough than you A.D.A.s.
我们最好开始吧
We better get started.
我的当事人没有不在场证明 但…
My client didn't have an alibi, but...
所以我们从另一个角度看
Yeah, so, we have another angle.
Maurice Bell
Um, Maurice Bell.
Maurice 他怎么啦
Maurice? What about him?
我们认为他是凶手
We like him for this murder.
他和Williams是好朋友
He and Williams were buddies.
我很确定我已经排除他的嫌疑了
I'm pretty sure I ruled him out as a suspect.
也许你没有像你认为的那么细心 Michael
Well, maybe you weren't as thorough as you think you were, Michael.
让我们开始吧 好吗
Let's get started, shall we?
长话短说 市议会
Long story short, the city council
批准了年龄限制的豁免
approved an exception to the age limit
同意Phillips上尉加入警队
for Captain Phillips to join up.
有什么附加条件吗
Any strings attached?
没有附带条件 更像是踢皮球
No strings, really. More like loose ends.
最终决定权在您
The final decision is up to you.
老板 我一直在想
Boss, I been thinking.
42岁和刚30岁一样
42 is like the new 30.
他们不是这么说的吗
Isn't that what they say?
不 没有人这么说
No. No one says that.
好吧 他们会这么说的 对吧
Well, they say something like that, right?
你还反对让他加入
And you're still against bringing him on?
但我似乎在孤独地向虚空呼喊
But I seem to be a lone voice shouting into the void.
嗯 我在听着
Well, I'm listening.
我只是不明白战陆战队员的作战技能
I just don't see how a combat Marine's skill set
如何转换成现代纽约警♥察♥的技能
translates to a modern-day New York cop's.
我确实看到了一个新闻头条说
I do see a front-page story. Starts,
"他在费卢杰当过三次海军陆战队员
"He survived three tours as a Marine in Fallujah
在纽约当了三天警♥察♥"
and three days as a cop in New York,"
但愿不会出问题
God forbid it went south.
即使对你来说 这也太悲观了
That's a grim outlook, even for you.
但是 让他成为一名有用的
But what if the very thing
海军陆战队员的特质
that makes him an effective Marine
是否能让他成为一名有用的警♥察♥呢
does make him an effective cop?
为什么要反着想呢
Why would that be counterintuitive?
我支持老板 - 我好惊讶哦
I'm with the boss here. - Big surprise.
他显然反应敏捷 目光敏锐
He clearly has the reflexes and the sharp eyes
能 360 度全方位观察问题
for seeing 360 degrees around a problem.
已经在三天内两次证明了这一点
Proved that twice in three days already.
确实是
All true.
我错过了什么 Garrett
What am I missing, Garrett?
平均法则
Law of averages.
街上的坏人隐藏在众目睽睽之下
The enemies on our streets hide in plain sight
隐藏在八百万无辜平民中
among eight million innocent civilians.
到目前为止 他很顺利
He's batting a thousand so far.
但是没有人能长时间那么顺
But nobody bats a thousand for long.
他值得我们考虑
He's earned our consideration.
嘿 爷爷
Hey, Pop.
我带了一些山药
I brought some yams.
想把它们放在冰箱里吗
Want to put them in the fridge?
随便找个空位放
Wherever there's room.
一切都好吗
Everything good?
是的
Yeah.
所以 这不是
So, uh, this is not
经典的Reagan呼救
the classic Reagan cry for help?
我是说 山药
I mean, yams?
到底怎么回事
What's going on?
我辖区内的两个警♥察♥发生了争吵
Two cops in my precinct got into a brawl.
原因是为了他们孩子的曲棍球队
Turns out it was over their kids' hockey team.
吸引了大批人注意了吗
Did it draw a crowd?
没有 我是唯一一个看到的 但是…
No. I was the only one who saw it, but...
动粗者是一名在职 19 年的警长
the aggressor is a sergeant who has 19 years on the job.
快接近退休年龄了
That's close to retirement age.
是的
Yeah.
你不知道是否要上报
And you don't know whether or not to report them.
法律说我必须这样做
Law says I have to.
但她是单亲妈妈
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表