to only order a cheeseburger
和啤酒 - 关于那个
and a beer... - about that...
太平洋油鲽是什么东西
but what the hell is Dover sole?
一块鱼要69美元
And $69 a pop for a piece of fish?
还有这个酒 里面有什么 钻石吗
And what about this wine-- what was in it, diamonds?
Danny - 这就是因果报应
Maybe. Look, Danny...It's got to be karma.
这就是因果报应
That's what it is. It's karma.
这就是我在你生日的时候
I-It's payback
让穿得那么漂亮的你一个人在那坐着
from the universe for me leaving you sitting there alone looking
老天给我的报应 对吧 - Danny
so beautiful on your birthday, right? - Danny.
怎么了 - 我起床之后搜了一下Buffett
What? - I googled Buffett when I got up,
现在 我这的新闻 全都是他的
and now, of course, he's all over my news feed.
看 "当Jimmy和他的乐队
Look, "The Parrotheads were wet and wild in Austin
在奥斯室外的暴风雨中开音乐会时
"when Jimmy and his band played an outdoor 汀
他的粉丝们浑身湿透依旧兴奋不已" - 什么时候
straight through a rainstorm." - When?
昨晚
Last night.
这不可能
Well, that's impossible.
他昨晚不可能在奥斯汀
He couldn't be in Austin last night.
他坐在酒吧里
He was sitting at the bar...
不可能的是 你昨晚
What couldn't be is you meeting him
在纽约见到他
in New York last night.
狗♥娘♥养♥的 我被骗了
Son of a bitch. I got scammed.
好吧 现在我得找到这个假Buffett
Okay, well, now I got to find the fake Buffett
抓住那个混♥蛋♥
and collar that son of a bitch.
然后以什么罪名指控他
And charge him with what--
密谋骗取一顿鱼宴吗
conspiracy to defraud a fish dinner?
Badillo警官 今早点名你没来吗
Officer Badillo, did you miss roll call this morning?
来了 警长
No, Sarge.
那么 你听到我指示所有警员
So, you heard me instruct
以后
the troops that, going forward,
进入分局时
every cop would be expected to salute the front desk
每个人都要向前台敬礼 - 我听到了
upon entering the precinct. - Yeah, I heard it.
很好 那我就不用重复了
Great, so I don't have to repeat myself.
肘部发力
Lead with the elbow.
迅速举起手 在额头旁敬礼
Raise the hand sharply and bring the salute to your brow.
不要低头去接近
Don't lower your head to meet it.
这次只是一个警告 下一次就是处分了
This time, it's just a warning. Next time, it's a rip.
处分 处分
A rip, a rip.
干啥
What?
这个人可以理喻吗
Do you believe this guy?
这次只是个警告
Oh, this time it's just a warning.
你听到他点名时候说了什么吗
You hear him at roll call?
嗯 我们可以成为示范单位
Yeah. We could win the unit citation.
这正是我需要的 另一个书呆子
That's just what I need, another nerd patch.
他只是在做他的工作 你知道的
He's just doing his job, you know.
对不起 Janko 忘了你在这里
Sorry, Janko. Forgot you were there.
她开车把东西送到皇后区的一个退伍军人疗养院
She drives the loot to a veterans hall in Queens.
收获满满 各式民族美食
And a real haul, trays of ethnic food,
快餐 苏打水 啤酒 白酒
fast food, soda, beer, liquor,
杂物 - 什么杂物
sundries. - Sundries?
牙膏 洗发水 你知道的
Toothpaste, shampoo, you know.
她在经营什么 应急帐篷
What's she running, a FEMA tent?
她在帮助退伍军人
She's helping out military veterans.
我问了疗养院的指挥官
I, uh, tinned the C.O. of the hall.
他说Terrell警监每周五去送东西
He says Captain Terrell makes the drops every Friday,
然后全部送到在场的老兵
and it all goes to the vets on-site, or
或者送给那些因为卧病在床
gets delivered to ones with conditions
而无法过来的人
that keep them shut in at home.
你在感化我吗
You trying to soften me up?
没有 老大 我只是在汇报我的发现
No, boss, I'm just reporting my findings.
只有给出自己的钱才算慈善
It's only charity when it's on your own dime.
这是看待这个问题的一种
Well, that's one way of looking at it.
我恐怕也没办法从别的角度
I'm afraid I don't have the luxury
看待这件事 Sid
of looking at it any other way, Sid.
把Terrell警监叫上来
Get Captain Terrell up here.
她在我办公室等着呢
She's waiting down in my office.
这记录真不错 警监
Hell of a record here, Captain.
谢谢 局长
Thank you, sir.
肯定没有任何记录
Certainly nothing in it
能帮你达到你的目的
that would pave a path to what you're up to.
我的目的是做慈善 局长
I'm up to charity, sir.
不是因为慈善你才被叫上来的
It's not charity that has you here today.
拿免费的资源和服务
It's taking goods and services on the arm,
这违反了巡逻指南 我想你肯定知道
a violation of the patrol guide, as I'm sure you know.
我稍微放宽了一点点
I'm bending it a little bit.
这不是你的特权
Not your prerogative.
我本人没有获取任何
I myself do not partake of any of the goods
免费提供给我的慈善机构的物品
freely offered for my charity.
我有糖尿病和乳糜泻
I have diabetes and the celiac,
而且我不喝酒
and I don't drink alcohol.
那些生活物品呢
What about the sundries?
我自己买♥♥洗漱用品 谢谢
I buy my own toiletries, thank you.
百分百给出去
100% goes to the vets.
这是令人钦佩
Well, that is admirable,
但你拿东西的方式是违反规定的
but how you get the stuff is against the rules.
请允许
If I may...
我十二岁的时候
When I was 12,
我哥哥在伊♥拉♥克♥受伤
my brother was wounded in Iraq
在哈肯萨克的退伍军人医院
and ended up six months in a V.A. hospital
住了六个月
in Hackensack,
那不怎么好 说真的
which ain't pretty, let me tell you.
去拜访他给我留下了永久的伤疤
Visiting him there left me with a lasting scar
和要履行的誓言
and a vow to fulfill...
我们为你哥哥感到遗憾 但是...
We're sorry for your brother, but...
请让我说完
May I finish?
我发誓
I swore I would do whatever I could
我会尽我所能让这些英雄的生活更好一点
to make those heroes' lives a little better,
这就是我所做的一切
and that's all I'm doing
这些商人也很乐意
with what those merchants
做出贡献
gladly contribute.
我想让你知道
I want you to know you have our respect
我们尊重你的意愿
for your intentions,
但是你的做事方式必须现在 马上停止
but your methods have to stop, now, today.
明白了吗
Understood?
如果我不呢
And if I do?
你将受到警告
You will be given a command discipline
和训诫的惩罚
with a penalty of warned and admonished.
就是这样
That is what's on the table.
我想考虑一下
I'd like to think about it.
老大
Boss?
这就好像要么
It's kind of like either
所有人都一直拒绝她
everyone always said no to her,
要么没人拒绝过她
or nobody ever says no to her.
但你不是任何人
But you're not everyone or nobody.
我不想让内务局牵扯进来
I want to keep Internal Affairs out of this.
她在很多层面上都很有价值
She's valuable on about five different levels.
所以 按照规定走
So's sticking to the rules.
我知道 Sid
I know, Sid.
我知道
I know.
Erin Reagan和其他Reagans家族的人一样
"Erin Reagan is like all the Reagans:
理解能力不强 但很会邀功
slow on the uptake but quick to take credit."
你还在纠结于这些无聊的事
You're still obsessing over this nonsense.
来听听InChargeMan的这条评论
Listen to this one from InChargeMan.
我们都表现得像她的朋友 对她的笑话发笑
"We all act like her friend, laugh at her jokes,
在她离开后翻白眼 垃圾
then roll our eyes as she moves on. Such a loser."
我告诉过你别再看那些东西了
I told you to stop reading that stuff.
这是一群无名小卒的无稽之谈
It's a bunch of nonsense for a bunch nobodies.
每个市政♥府♥工作人员都看这个网站
Every worker in city government reads this website.
他们都在笑话我
They're all laughing at me.
你想多了 - 我想多了
You're out of your mind. - Are you kidding?
你知道因为这事
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表