一旦被发现我们根据大主教听到的忏悔
if it ever gets out that we're even looking into this,
在调查此案
based on the hearsay of the archbishop,
媒体会把我们批得体无完肤
we'd be ripped to shreds in the press.
所以我们必须暗中进行
Then we proceed very quietly.
Danny已经接手此事了吗
And Danny's on board with this?
Lamar White的案子
The case against Lamar White
证据确凿
is pretty rock solid,
所以找到忏悔的人
so it'd sure as hell help to find out
至关重要
who the guy is that confessed.
Danny想去看安保监控
Danny wants to get ahold of security cameras.
大主教是不会愿意的
Oh, archbishop's never gonna go for that.
但是头儿 我们能获取教堂周围
But, boss, we have access to all the other security cameras
所有的摄像头记录
surrounding the church.
而且不需要大主教的允许
And we don't need the archbishop's permission
就可以看
to see them.
但如果我们那么做
But if we go that route,
就会彻底得罪大主教
you'll alienate the archbishop completely.
我知道 Sid 我知道
I know, Sid, I know.
你放走了一个强♥奸♥犯
You let a rapist walk?
什么
Excuse me?
你驳回了对Mark Roland的起诉
You dismissed the case against Mark Roland.
首先 那不是我的案子
First of all, that was not my case.
其次 我刚好对这个结果没有异议
Secondly, I happen to agree with the assessment.
没有异议
You agree?
是的 在排除合理怀疑的情况下
Yeah. It'd be almost impossible
证明那个案子几乎是不可能的
to prove that case beyond reasonable doubt.
Roland说是双方自愿的 目击者也看到他们接吻了
Roland said it was consensual, witnesses saw them kissing,
Gleeson自愿和他回的家
Gleeson willingly went up to that apartment,
他们喝了很多的酒
there was large amounts of alcohol...
那 Erin 如果你去一个男人家里
So, Erin, if you go up to a man's apartment,
你是想被强♥奸♥吗
you're asking to be raped?
这 我不是这个意思
Uh... I did not say that.
听着 如果我们不确信能在排除合理怀疑的情况下
Okay, we cannot prosecute a case if we do not believe
证明这件事 那么我们就不能起诉
we can prove it beyond reasonable doubt.
所以你打算这么放过他
So, you're just gonna let it go?
那你们就不打算调查一下
You're not gonna try to investigate to see
这个案子是不是证明有理吗 因为你知道吗
if the case has merit? 'Cause you know what?
这个案子证明有理 我知道的
The case has merit. I know it.
说得很好 但我不能
Well, good for you, but I can't use
用你的直觉做证据
your gut instinct as evidence.
你在欺骗这个受害者 - 好了 你有点过了
You're screwing over a victim here. - Okay, you're out of line.
不 是你
No, you are.
是你 我得去找
You are! I have to go up
Madeline Gleeson
to Madeline Gleeson
和她说 "很抱歉你被强♥奸♥了
and say, "I'm so sorry that you were raped,
但Roland可以全身而退"
but nothing is gonna happen to Roland."
谢谢你什么也没做 Erin
Thanks for nothing, Erin!
嘿 老兄 我都说过了
Hey, yo, my man, I already told you,
我的老板给了我32000块让我去买♥♥一块芬太尼
my boss gave me the $32,000 to buy a brick of fentanyl.
就是你被叫靠边停车时
That was the money you had on the backseat
后座上放的钱吗 - 对
when you got pulled over? - Yeah.
我本来应该把钱交给一个在布朗克斯区的人
I was supposed to deliver it to some guy in the Bronx.
是谁
What guy?
他叫Manny Lopez
His name is Manny Lopez.
我们需要你去安排
We're gonna need you to arrange to drop off
交钱拿货
the money in exchange for the fentanyl.
然后我们会行动
Then, we'll move in
在交易完成后进行抓捕
and make the arrest after the exchange is made.
我们的交易是交换信息
The deal was for a reduced sentence
以获得减刑
in exchange for information.
但现在你们说的是毒品交易
Now, you're talking about doing a drug transaction.
那会很危险
That's a lot more dangerous.
就这样了 - 要么接受要么放弃
That's the deal. - Take it or leave it.
好吧
All right.
答应我一个条件我就接受
I'll do it under one condition.
好 什么条件
Okay. What's that?
Reagan警长做我的负责人
Sergeant Reagan is my point person.
好 在我签认罪协议之前
All right, well, I want to read that testimony
我要先看一下证词
before I sign off on the plea.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. - Hi.
这是Madeline Gleeson
This is Madeline Gleeson.
非常感谢你能见我
Thank you so much for meeting
Reagan女士 我很感激
with me, Ms. Reagan. I-I really appreciate it.
我知道你想从Madeline那里
Oh.I knew that you wanted to hear
了解到第一手的案情
firsthand the details from Madeline,
这样我们能想办法还她公道
so we could figure out a way to get her justice.
你觉得在哪里谈最好
So what do you think's best?
在这还是在会议室
In here or in the conference room?
嘿
Hey.
嘿 Jamie
Hey, Jamie.
他要和你合作 你和他说什么了
He asked to work with you? What did you say to the guy?
没有 或许只是我给了他应有的尊重
Nothing. Maybe I just treated him with respect.
很好 那你也能给我一点尊重吗
Great. Could you treat me with a little respect, please?
别忘了我才是他肯合作的原因
Let's not forget I'm the reason that he's cooperating.
我的团队一直在跟这个案子的好吧
My team has been all over this case, all right?
我们已经跟了这个家伙3周了 - 那祝贺你
We've been following this guy for the last three weeks. - Congratulations.
我不知道你是有什么问题
I don't understand what the problem is here.
我不喜欢你们团队的工作方式
I don't like the way your team operates.
他们可抓了不少坏人
Well, they make a lot of good collars.
都是合法途径抓的吗
Are all those good collars legit,
还是他们都像Ruiz一样
or are they like Ruiz?
通过逼迫和胁迫犯人来得到你们想要的
Strong-arming and bullying people to get what you want?
我都不知道你对罪犯这么重感情
I didn't realize you were so invested in perps.
我是坚持按规矩办事
I'm invested in operating by the book.
我们没有做违法的事
We're not doing anything illegal.
很好 这么说吧 我想要
Fine. Let's just say I like being able
每天早上有勇气面对镜子里的自己
to look myself in the mirror in the morning.
现在我知道Danny为什么叫你童子军了
Now I know why Danny calls you a Boy Scout.
嘿
Hey!
之前 你不是说你不属于我们吗
Before, you said you're not one of us, right?
我觉得你说得很对 你不是
Well, I think you're absolutely right. You're not.
你一点都不像你父亲
You're nothing like your father.
好的 这是你最常用的电♥话♥号♥码吗
Okay, and this is the best number to reach you at?
是的 - 好的
Yes - Okay, well,
等我消息
I will be in touch.
麻烦你等一下Janko警探 哦 是警员
If you can wait for Detective Uh... Officer Janko
在电梯口
at the elevators, please.
好的
Okay.
再次非常感谢您
And thanks
我
again. I...
您不知道您对我的案子的关心
I can't tell you how much this means to me,
对我有多大的意义
you taking a personal interest and all.
这是我的荣幸
My pleasure.
不要生气 - 别生气
Don't be mad - Don't be mad?
我都被气昏头了
I don't even know where to start.
你怎么能这么做
How could you do that?
你怎么能把她直接带到这里 没有通知
How could you bring her in here, unannounced,
也没有事先和我说明
without even checking with me?
我想着如果你能直接听取她的说辞
I just thought that if you heard her story firsthand...
我知道她的说辞 我看了她的投诉
I know her story. I read the complaint.
她很受打击 Erin
She's devastated, Erin.
这件事的重点不在于同情受害者
This is not about sympathizing with victims,
而在于证实这是一起强♥奸♥案
it's about being able to prove a rape,
而现在 我们没有足够的证据 Eddie
and right now, we don't have enough evidence, Eddie.
那我们就去收集足够的证据
Then let's get enough evidence.
你需要什么
What do you need?
我需要你离开我的办公室
I need you to get out of my office.
立刻
Now.
Lamar 你还好吗
How you doing, Lamar?
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表