Turns out he'd like us to go back and make sure
在我们的第一次询问中没有错过任何信息
we didn't miss anything in our initial interview.
你同意吗
Are you cool with that?
我想我回去看看检查一下
I guess it wouldn't hurt
也没什么大碍
to go back and check in on them.
只是来还Adams案的文件
Just returning the Adams file.
就把它随便放哪儿吧 谢谢
Just put it anywhere, thanks.
所以
So, uh...
Yelena 是吧
Yelena, huh?
她怎么了
What about her?
她是你的“朋友”
She's your, uh, "friend"?
是的
Yep.
你们两个怎么认识的
How did you two meet?
几年前通过家里认识的
Through family, years ago.
得了吧 Anthony - 怎么了
Come on, Anthony. - What?
你说这话的时候都不能看着我
You can't even look at me when you're saying that.
我在忙
I'm busy.
你最好是
I bet you are.
怎么了 她只有你一半的年纪吗
What, is she half your age?
Erin 你完全不知道你在说些什么
Erin, you have no idea what you're talking about.
我现在手头上这事的截止时间可是下午1点
And now I got a 1:00 p.m. deadline on this thing.
听着 我只是关心你
Look, I'm just concerned.
认真的
Seriously?
交友软件
真的 你记得你和在Tinder遇到的那个女生
Yeah. You remember what happened
发生了什么事吗
with the girl you met on Tinder?
这跟这事儿有什么关系
What the hell does that got to do with anything?
你之前被人利用过
Well, you have been taken advantage of before.
我没有被利用
I'm not being taken advantage of.
现在就让这事儿过去吧
Now just let it go.
你来啦
Ah, there you are.
怎么了 - 谢谢你过来
What's all this? - Thanks for coming.
我需要你帮我调查Harold的谋杀案
I need your help investigating Harold's murder.
谋杀案
Murder?
对
That's right.
你认为Harold是被谋杀的
You think Harold was murdered?
反正我知道他不可能在外面跑步的时候
Well, I know he didn't just trip and fall
恰巧就摔了一跤
while he was out taking a run.
你这事儿没有做得太过火吧 爷爷
Sure you're not getting a little ahead of yourself on this one, Pop?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
这不仅仅是你的接受方式 或者说...
This isn't just your way of coping, or...?
我这不是在接受好友的死亡
This is not me coping.
你认为这案子是谋杀就只是因为
Y-You're calling it a murder based on nothing
你的直觉而不是其他东西吗
but your gut instinct?
Jamie 我在执法部门工作了60年
Jamie, I was in law enforcement for 60 years.
我认为我的直觉特别准
I think my gut instincts are pretty damn good.
那是当然的
Of course it is.
我只是觉得 事实上这个受害人是你的朋友
I'm just saying, the fact this guy was your friend,
也许这会影响你的判断
maybe it's clouding your judgment.
相信我吧
Eh, ye of little faith.
谁是Chris Kelly
Who's Chris Kelly?
一个暴徒
A violent mobster
30年前是Harold把他关起来的
that Harold put away some 30 years ago.
假释委员会释放了他
The parole board released him one week
就在Harold被杀一周前
before Harold was killed.
他在纽约释放的
He was released in New York?
对
Yes, he was.
有点问题
That's not nothing.
当然
It sure as hell isn't.
所以你要不要帮我调查这事
So, are you gonna help me investigate this or not?
开始吧
Let's go.
你要告诉我们告诉你O'Neill警探这事儿的线人是谁
You're gonna give up your source on Detective O'Neill
还是让我们把你送进Rikers监狱
or we're gonna give you over to Rikers Island.
这听着怎么样
How's that sound?
我说过了我不记得了
I told you I don't remember.
你不记得了 - 你知道
You don't remember? - You know how you be,
你有时候会听到一些声音
like, hearing things sometimes,
但是你却不记得是谁说的了
but you can't remember who, like, said it?
这就是现在的情况
That's what's going on right now.
你是在你把那些东西塞进你的鼻子
Do you hear these things before
之前还是之后听见这些事的
or after you shove all that stuff up your nose?
之前 我是说 我 我没有把东西
Before! I mean, I-I don't shove things
塞进我的鼻子里 你知道吗
up my nose, you know?
这对身体不好 - 或者
It's bad for you. - Or maybe
也许你只是编造的事情出来呢 Bugs
you just made the whole thing up, huh, Bugs?
我发誓我没有
I swear I didn't.
因为死亡双胞胎想要你们都知道
Because the Dead Twins would want you to know
关于这个城市最引人注目的犯罪
all about the most high-profile crime in the city.
Bugs 尤其是你
You, Bugs, of all people.
我跟你说的都是实话
I'm telling you the truth.
你没有说出所有的真♥相♥来
You're not telling enough of the truth.
现在给我们名字
Now give us a name
或者我去叫检察官过来
or I'm gonna call the D.A.
然后在你的指控单上加上妨碍公务这一条
and add obstructing to your list of charges.
就因为一点可♥卡♥因♥ - 不是 是一大袋可♥卡♥因♥
For a little booger sugar? - No, for a whole lot of booger sugar.
看到了吗 这就是你帮助条子得到的回报
See, this is what you get for helping pigs.
不是 警♥察♥ 警♥察♥
Uh, "cops." Cops.
不 这是你向警♥察♥撒谎的后果
No, this is what you get for lying to the cops.
现在给我们一个名字
Now give us a name.
时间不等人
Clock's ticking.
时间到了 - 好吧
Time's up. - All right.
好吧
All right.
名字
Name!
Marcus
Marcus.
Marcus到底是谁
Who the hell is Marcus?
他是我兄弟
He's my brother.
她的全名是Yelena Popova 31岁
Her full name's Yelena Popova. 31 years of age.
在俄♥罗♥斯♥莫斯科出生
Born in Moscow, Russia.
她10岁的时候搬来了美国
She moved to the U.S. at age ten.
最开始住在布鲁克林的布莱顿海滩
Initially resided in Brighton Beach, Brooklyn
然后四处搬来搬去
and then moved around a lot.
在她18岁的时候
Lived in five different states
就已经在5个不同的州都住过了
by the time she was 18.
有任何犯罪记录吗
Any criminal history?
没有 但是她父亲因两起谋杀案
No, but her old man is serving life
正在服刑
for a double homicide.
没有在开玩笑吧 - 没有
No kidding. - Yeah.
看起来他是个俄♥罗♥斯♥暴徒
Looks like he was Russian mob.
在20年前干掉了几个竞争对手
Offed a couple rivals about 20 years ago.
有任何她出现的迹象吗
Any signs she's in the life?
我不敢说
Not that I can tell, but she was
但她确实被这些事所包围
certainly surrounded by it.
你喜欢她什么
What do you like her for?
保驾护航
Escort?
也许是个骗局 我不知道
Uh, a con, maybe. I don't know.
谢了 Joe
Thanks, Joe.
嘿 是我 开门
Hey, it's me. Open up.
走开 Bugs 我今天没有任何东西给你
Go away, Bugs. I don't have any handouts for you today.
你好 Marcus
Hello, Marcus.
你确定他是你兄弟
You sure he's your brother?
只有一半的血缘
Half brother.
你是谁
Who are you?
Reagan警探 这位是我搭档Baez警探
Detective Reagan, and my partner Detective Baez.
我们有问题想要问你
We got a few questions.
你现在是在跟我开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me right now?
他们只是想知道那个在街区
They just want to know about the cop who got his ass
被痛扁的警♥察♥的事情
dragged up the block.
闭嘴 - 好的
Shut up. - All right.
听着 如果你想的话我们可以一直站在这里
Look, we can stand out here if you want
这样这整个街区的人都可以看到我们了
so the whole neighborhood can see.
进来吧
Come on.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表