Sometimes I wonder if he knew,
他会不会换一种态度对待工作
would he have handled himself differently on the job.
你什么意思 是说 他会更加谨慎吗
What do you mean? Like, would he be more careful
如果他知道他有个儿子
if he knew he had a son?
他会还活着吗
Would he still be alive?
我想我们永远不会知道了
Guess we'll never know.
是他吗
That's him?
Carlos Sanchez
Carlos Sanchez?
我想是的 没错
I think so, yeah.
就是他
That's him.
那现在怎么办
So, what now?
我们没有什么理由拦下他的车
We don't really have a reason to pull him over.
现在还没有 查一下他的车牌
Yet. Run his plate.
好的
Okay.
巧了 显示是被盗车辆
Oh. That comes back as stolen.
理由来了 - 确实
Well, there's a reason. - All right.
什么鬼 - 那警车什么情况
What the hell? - What is that?
手举到我能看到的位置
Hands where I can see 'em!
我什么也没做 - 闭嘴 双手举到
I didn't do nothing. - Shut up. Keep your hands
我能看见的位置 马上从车里出来
where I can see 'em. Out of the car right now.
转身 双手放在车顶
Turn around, hands against the roof.
Danny
Danny?
你在这干什么
Hell are you doing here?
正准备问你一样的话呢
About to ask you the same thing.
Carlos Sanchez
Carlos Sanchez?
你知道你开的是一辆被盗车辆吗
You know you're driving a stolen vehicle here?
不知道 肯定搞错了 - 是的吧
Nah, it's a mistake. - Yeah, sure.
也许是你老大让你借的 对吧
Maybe your boss let you borrow it, huh?
你看着像血吗
Look like blood to you?
我看像
Yeah. Sure does.
嘿 Danny 我们在车后有发现
Hey, Danny, we got something back here.
打开后备箱
Pop the trunk.
后备箱里有具尸体
Hey, we got a body back here.
看好他
Sit on him.
有什么进展
What do we got?
我刚问过 犯罪现场小组一小时后到达
Crime Scene's an hour out. I just checked.
好的 这里我们接手了
All right, we got it from here.
我们要带Sanchez回2-9分局
We're gonna take Sanchez back to the 2-9.
等等
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
我这有个怀孕九个月被炸死的受害者
I got a vic nine months pregnant just got blown up,
这是那辆罪犯用过的车
and that's the car that was used.
他除了我们分局哪儿都不能去
He's not going anywhere except to our squad.
Danny 这是我们的犯人 - 这不是谁的犯人的事
Danny, this is our collar. - It's not about a collar.
是关于阻止另一个女孩被害
It's about stopping another girl from getting killed.
明白没 你为什么不把这事报到内情网上
Okay? Why the hell didn't you put this in Safety Net?
因为这不是一次长♥期♥调查
Because it wasn't a long-term investigation.
我们拿到一条情报就行动了 - 停 你少管闲事
We got a tip we acted on. - Okay, you stay out of this.
有点迟了吧
Little late for that.
你们找的那个女孩 叫什么名字
The girl you're looking for... What's her name?
Soli Ruiz
Soli Ruiz.
那么后备箱里不是她
Doesn't look like it's her in the trunk.
根据她的身份证 她的名字是Isabella Martinez
According to her ID, her name is Isabella Martinez.
2021年11月16日
She was reported missing
被报失踪
November 16, 2021.
她14岁
She's 14 years old.
所以Soli还没被找到
Which means Soli is still out there.
好吧 咱们一起行动
All right, let's work this together.
好
Okay.
他觉得他比我更了解我自己
He thinks he knows me better than I know myself.
的确 你出生的时候他就认识你了
He has literally known you since the day you were born.
但这没有给他权利去吆三喝四
Yeah, but it doesn't give him the right to push, to demand.
这就是我和Crawford
It's-it's why I'm in this situation
陷入这一境地的首要原因
with Crawford in the first place.
他觉得 我发誓
And he feels... I swear... that somehow,
他觉得这么做对我好
this is all good for me.
你知道
You know how
这事能多让人郁闷吗
incredibly frustrating that is?
你能想象吗
You have any idea?
不能
Not really.
你有什么要说的吗
You have anything you want to say?
嗯 有
Yeah, I do.
我会说 你很幸运
I say, lucky you.
这什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
你是在抱怨你父亲对你生活影响很大吗
Well, you complain that your dad is too much in your life?
因为他关心你太多了吗
That he cares too much?
是的 没错
Yeah, exactly.
我五岁的时候我父亲就离开了
My dad left when I was five.
再也没有回来
Never came back,
迫使我母亲成为单亲母亲
forced my mother into being a single mom.
我有告诉过你她打两份工
And did I ever tell that you she worked two jobs
来养我吗
just to support me?
没有
No.
还家庭晚餐
And family dinner?
我的家庭晚餐只有两把椅子
My family dinner was a table for two,
这还得是我母亲不上班 但基本没有这种时候
if my mother wasn't working, which was almost never.
所以 是的 你很幸运
So, yeah, lucky you.
先来说说 为啥你的后备箱里有
We'll start with you driving around with a dead girl
一具女孩尸体
in your trunk.
我甚至都不知道她是谁
I literally don't even know who she is.
Isabella Martinez 14岁
Isabella Martinez, 14 years old.
你怎么杀害她的
How did you kill her?
不是我杀的 我发誓
I didn't, I swear.
所以她只是
Right. She just
爬进了你偷来车的后备箱
crawled into the trunk of your stolen car
然后自己死了 对吗 - 偷来的
and died on her own, right? - Stolen?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
Munoz派你去用他的车干脏活
Munoz sent you off to do his dirty work
然后报案车被偷了 你就在车里
in his car and then reported it stolen with you in it.
也许我需要一名律师
Maybe I need a lawyer.
你确实需要一名律师
You definitely need a lawyer.
如果你想要律师请告诉我们
Just let us know if you want one.
我建议你请一名擅长谋杀辩护的律师
I suggest one that specializes in homicide defense,
因为如果法医和犯罪现场调查
because after the ME and Crime Scene comes back
有任何线索指到你
with anything that links you to this,
我们会指控你谋杀
we're charging you with murder.
我和你说了 我没有杀过任何女孩
I told you I didn't kill no girl!
叫她名字 - 得了吧 伙计
Say her name. - Come on, man!
我就该把尸体扔了
I was just supposed to dump the body.
谁的尸体 你为什么不能叫她名字
Whose body? Why can't you say her name?
Isabella Martinez 行了吧
Isabella Martinez, okay?
我发誓 我和她的死 一点关系都没有
And I swear I had nothing to do with her dying.
好吧 那她呢 你认识吗
Okay. How about her? You recognize her?
她是她们中另外一个人
She's another one of them.
她们是谁
Who's them?
被带过边境的女孩
Girls taken across the border.
都是未成年 都是非法的 所以她们不会去报♥警♥
All underage, all illegal, so they won't go to the cops.
他们会让女孩们对芬太尼上瘾 这样女孩就不会逃跑
They keep 'em hooked on fentanyl so they won't run.
是谁给她们芬太尼
Who keeps them hooked on fentanyl?
达成认罪协议我就说 - 没有认罪协议
Not without a deal. - There is no deal
除非你确认Munoz
until you confirm that Munoz
和Mano Sangriento在贩卖♥♥这些年轻女孩
and Mano Sangriento are trafficking these young girls.
我可以帮你和助理地检谈认罪协议
I can talk to the ADA about a deal for you.
但同时 告诉我 在哪能找到Soli
But in the meantime, tell me where I can find Soli.
首先 我要和地方检察官谈话
First, I talk to the D.A.
告诉我弟弟在哪能找到Soli
Tell my brother where he can find Soli!
这是你能拿到认罪协议的唯一途径
That's the only way you're getting a deal.
他们拉出一些女孩
They pull some of the girls
当货来了的时候去分类毒品
to sort the drugs when a shipment comes in.
明晚会来一批
There's one coming tomorrow night.
她会在那
She'll be there.
写下来
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表