But she's a single mom,
如果我采取正式行动 她可能会失去一切
and if I take official action, she could lose everything.
晋升过程中会遇到
Part of moving up the chain of command
要做这样的决定
is making these kind of decisions.
它们从来都不是非黑即白的
They're never black-and-white.
但是法律的意义何在
But what's the point of the law
如果我选择性遵守的话
if I just pick and choose when to follow it?
有时领导力意味着相信自己的判断
Sometimes leadership means trusting your own judgment
高于一切
above anything else.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
他们是真实的人
These are real people.
Eddie也这样说 - 你来找我
Eddie said the same thing. - There's a reason
而不是找你父亲是有原因的
you came to me and not to your father on this.
你想要我的答案 而不是他的
You wanted my answer, not his.
在你走进那扇门之前 你已经决定了
Your mind was made up before you walked through that door.
我不知道 也许吧 - Jamie
I don't know. Maybe. - Jamie,
伟大的领袖
great leaders
不是根据字面进行领导
don't lead according to words on a page.
伟大的领导者用心引领
Great leaders lead with their heart.
不敢相信Tommy的不在场证明被证实了
Can't believe Tommy's alibi actually checked out.
不牢固 施粥厨房♥挤满了人
It is thin. The soup kitchen was packed.
他可以随时从后门溜走一个小时
He could've slipped out the back door for an hour at any time.
没有人会注意到 - 这家伙
Nobody would've noticed. - Either this guy's
要么在演戏要么在监狱里成了圣人
putting on a show, or he became Gandhi in prison.
不管他葫芦里卖♥♥甚么药 假释官相信他
Whatever he's selling, his P.O.'s buying it.
是啊 像逆斯德哥尔摩综合症
Yeah, like reverse Stockholm syndrome.
我还是得承认 他说的关于他孩子的事
Though I do have to admit, the stuff he said about his kid
想成为一个更好的父亲 听起来确实是这样
and wanting to be a better dad, that did ring true.
嘿 警探们
Hey, Detectives.
没关系让她进来
It's okay. Let her in.
有什么事
What's the matter?
今天有人把它送到我家
Somebody dropped that off at my house today.
看来有人带他去了阿尔比冰淇淋店
Looks like somebody took him to Albie's Ice Cream.
不 看后面
No, look at the back.
他没事 很快就会回家
我们走
Let's go.
Tommy错过了与Issraa的会面
Tommy missed his meeting with Issraa.
她一直无法联♥系♥到他
She hasn't been able to reach him.
我们有机会的时候就该逮捕Tommy
We should've arrested Tommy when we had the chance.
与什么罪行
On what charge?
当时我们没有理由 坦率地说 现在仍然没有
We didn't have anything then. Frankly, we still don't.
嗯 也许这和这家冰淇淋店有关
Well, maybe there's some connection with this ice cream spot.
他在哪里长大 - 阿斯托利亚
Where did he grow up? - Astoria.
但他在高中时确实
But he did take two collars in high school
有年夏天在格里森海滩被捕两次
one summer here in Gerritsen Beach.
好吧 也许他在那里有家人
Well, maybe he's got family there.
我会查查所有叫Reinhart的
I'll check for any Reinharts,
但即使他有家人 这也是一场赌博
but even if he does, it's a gamble.
不如让当地的警♥察♥去冰淇淋店
Rather send the local precinct to the ice cream shop
这样我们就可以比Tommy领先一步
so we can stay one step ahead of Tommy
而不是落后一步
instead of one step behind.
我能帮你们什么吗 Reagan和Baez警探
What can I do for you? Detective Reagan and Baez.
我们在找Reinhart先生 他住这里吗
We're looking for a Mr. Reinhart. Does he live here?
是的 - 我们需要和他谈谈
Yes. We need to speak to him
他儿子Tommy
about his son, Tommy.
哦 他们下午才出去
Oh, they just headed out for the afternoon.
Reinhart先生和Tommy吗
Mr. Reinhart and Tommy?
不 Tommy和他儿子Jimmy
No, Tommy and his son, Jimmy.
介意我们进来吗
You mind if we come in?
Reinhart先生
Mr. Reinhart.
什么事 - 这些警探
Hello? - These detectives
正在找Tommy和Jimmy
are looking for Tommy and Jimmy.
他们去了简的旋转木马
They went to Jane's Carousel.
旋转木马 - 是的
A carousel? - Yeah.
小飞象中的大人物
The big one down in DUMBO.
我告诉Jimmy
I was telling Jimmy
我们Reinhart家世世代代都去那里
we Reinharts have been going there for generations.
看起来不错
Looks cool.
我去上冲浪课 - 是吗 哪个海滩
I went to surf class. - Yeah? What beach?
呃 洛克威 我想
Uh, Rockaway, I think.
我喜欢冲浪
Uh, I go... I love surfing.
去年夏天我去冲浪
I did some surfing last summer.
我真的很喜欢
I really enjoyed it.
听到拉瓜迪亚的飞机声音吗
Hear the airplanes coming from LaGuardia?
嘿 Tommy
Hey, Tommy.
他们是谁
Who are they?
他们是朋友
They're friends.
好吗 不用担心
All right? No need to worry.
过来 - 跟我来 Jimmy
Step over here. - Come with me, Jimmy.
一切好好的 他没事
Everything's fine. All right? He's okay.
把手放在我能看见的地方 放松 好吗
Just keep your hands where I can see them and relax, all right?
求求你 不要在我儿子面前这样做
TOMMY:Please, don't do this in front of my son.
我不希望这是他对我的最后记忆
I don't want this to be the last memory he has of me.
你知道我们会来 是吗
You knew we were coming, didn't you?
我不想逃
I wasn't trying to run from you.
只想多陪陪Jimmy 仅此而已
Just wanted to spend a little more time with Jimmy, that's all.
那你为什么不问问别人能不能见他呢
So, why didn't you just ask someone if you could see him?
你觉得他们会让我靠近他吗 我有前科
Think they let me anywhere near him? I'm an ex-con.
当我得知我爸快死了
When I found out my dad was dying,
我只是希望我们大家在一起
I just wanted us to all be together.
所以你绑♥架♥了他
So you kidnapped him?
反正在外面我也没有什么可留念的了
It's not like there's anything left for me on the outside anyway.
没有了
Not anymore.
至少现在他知道我是谁
At least now he knows who I am.
这个版本的我
This version of me.
如果你想说再见 可以去说
If you want to say goodbye, now's your chance.
去吧
Go ahead.
过来 伙计
Come here, bud.
我真的很想你 伙计
I really missed you, pal.
但我又要离开了
But I got to go away again.
对不起 我不能再和你在一起了
I'm sorry I can't stay with you anymore.
你要去哪里
Wh- - Where are you going?
对你妈妈好点 好吗
Be good for your mom, okay?
来吧 Jimmy
Come on, Jimmy.
走吧
Come on.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你和受害者有染
You had relations with the victim
导致了意外怀孕
that resulted in an unwanted pregnancy.
你说你当时
And you say you were
不在纽约 对吗
not in New York. Is that right?
后面那部分是真的
That last part's true.
在最初的调查中
And during the initial investigation,
你从来没有提供不在场证明
you never gave an alibi.
我不需要 因为我从来都不是嫌疑人
I never had to because I was never a suspect.
是啊 现在你说你当时在宾州的兰开斯特
Right, and now you're saying you were in Lancaster, Pennsylvania?
是的 没错
Yeah. That's right.
小狗磨坊和阿米什人之家
Home of puppy mills and the Amish.
相当不起眼的地方啊
Pretty obscure place to have been, no?
嗯 更奇怪的是
Well, what's even more strange
即使你没有和警♥察♥谈过
is that even though you didn't speak to the cops,
你确实和Williams的辩护律师谈过
you did speak to Williams' defense attorney,
他记录在案
and he has you on record
说你在纽约
saying you were in New York.
我那样说的
I said that?
确实是
Sure did.
在Julia被杀一周后
Week after Julia was murdered.
我不记得昨天在哪里
I can't remember where I was yesterday,
更不用说十年前了
let alone ten years ago.
你好友的女朋友被杀的那天晚上
You can't remember where you were
你不记得自己在哪里
the night your best friend's girl was murdered?
那个和你有染的女人
The same woman you were sleeping with?
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表