但我真的对你很失望
But I'm really disappointed in you.
你很擅长解决问题
You're a good fixer.
但是你什么时候能学会
But when are you gonna learn
有时问题是不需要解决的
that sometimes fixing isn't what's called for?
这不公平
Well, that's not really fair.
我一直不插手Jamie的问题
I've stayed away from Jamie's problem.
因为规章要求的
Because protocols require it.
我没说你不聪明
I didn't say you weren't smart.
但不是所有情况
But not every situation
都需要决策者或解决问题的人
needs a decider or a fixer.
我知道
I know that.
不 你不知道
No, you don't.
成为配角
你永远不会只想成为僚机
You never just show up, be a wingman.
有时这是你唯一能做的
Sometimes that's the only thing you can do,
就是这样
but it's everything.
我没能教会你这一点 我很难过
And it kills me that I failed to teach you that.
是的 但如果她以后竞选公职
Yeah, but if she does end up running for office,
这次我们因为
it's not a good look
对方提出合理的不满就逮捕他
if she has him arrested for calling out
会成为她的黑历史
a legitimate beef with this office.
真的吗 我们要担心未来的事情吗
Seriously? We're worried about how it looks?
不是我们 而是她
Not we. She.
我不知道你是否看新闻
Look, I-I don't know if you follow the news,
你会吃惊只需要一点点小事
but you'd be amazed at how little it takes,
如今就会葬送一些人的选票
uh, to cancel somebody's ticket these days.
我看新闻 好吗 我们遗漏了一些东西
I watch the news, okay? And we missed something.
你知道 Katz在这里并不以暴♥力♥闻名
You know, Katz isn't known for violence down here,
但他在奥的斯维尔是
but he is up in Otisville.
他擅长磨尖牙刷
He got good at sharpening his toothbrush,
用它清洁几个家伙的耳朵
cleaned a couple guys' ears with it.
然后他们不管他
Then they left him alone?
难道你不是吗
Well, wouldn't you?
我们现在该怎么办
I mean, so what are we supposed to do now?
只是坐等
Just sit and wait?
问你老妹
Ask your sister.
好吧 我很讨厌坐等
Well, I suck at sit and wait.
我也是 但她做主
Well, me, too, but it's her call.
嘿
Hey.
你们谁乱说话了
Which one of you shot their mouth off?
不是我 - 不是我
Not me. Not me.
也许是他吧 什么事
Look, it was probably him. But about what?
我刚接到一个电♥话♥
I just got a call
有组织犯罪特别工作组打来的
from the Organized Crime Task Force
他们窃听到Fratello家族的闲聊
that they're picking up Fratello chatter
说Lenny Katz威胁了我
that Lenny Katz threatened me.
你说Lenny Katz没有威胁你
You said Lenny Katz didn't threaten you.
他们说的 不是我
Their chatter, not mine.
老派暴徒仍然认为
Old-school mobsters still consider
执法部门不能碰
law enforcement off-limits.
他们不希望Katz的所作所为算到他们头上
They wouldn't want light on them for what Katz is doing.
没错
That's right.
这些唠叨是否允许我们去和Katz谈谈
Does any of this chatter involve having a talk with Katz?
是的 - 太好了
Yes. Great.
那干嘛对别人的好意吹毛求疵
Then why look a gift horse in the mouth?
我说过我会自己处理
I said I would handle this myself.
是的 我尊重这一点
Yeah, and I respected that.
我也是
Me, too.
是吗
Did you?
以我们老哥的名义发誓
On our brother's grave.
我是Eddie Janko 还好吗
I'm Eddie Janko. How's it going?
还好
Okay.
你是Tate 对吧
You're Tate, right?
是的
Yeah.
你们要点什么
What can I get for you?
我们要…
Hey. Can we get, uh,
两杯苏打水还有他点的东西
two seltzers and whatever he's having?
我们是Badillo和Janko警官
We're Officers Badillo and Janko.
我们来自2-9分局
We're from the 2-9.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
Reagan警长的手下
Sergeant Reagan's command?
听着 我别无选择
Look, I didn't have a choice.
我知道
I know.
Reagan警长也知道
Sergeant Reagan knows, too.
那你们为什么要找我麻烦
Then why you want to hassle me?
谁说我们要找你麻烦了
Who said we were gonna hassle you?
看看我现在的情况 得了吧 伙计
The way things are going for me? Come on, man.
我所做的只是要求我的主管到现场
All I did was request my supervisor to the scene.
剩下的就看上面怎么做了
The rest was up to the powers that be.
两杯苏打水
Two seltzers.
一杯朗姆酒加可乐
One rum and Coke.
现场有没有什么
Was there anything at the scene,
任何东西 让你认为
anything at all, that would lead you to think
是Reagan警长造成那次事故的
that Sergeant Reagan caused that accident?
我不做事故调查
I don't do collision investigations.
我只是第一个到现场
I was just first on the scene.
那你听到什么了吗
Anything you heard, then?
就像我说的…这样的逮捕
Like I said... A collar like this,
还是同僚
fellow cop,
局长的儿子
PC's son?
你们去脑补
You keep up.
我们任何人都会
Any of us would.
监控录像有缺失
The surveillance footage had gaps,
所以他们称之为不确定
so they're calling it inconclusive.
司机没有吸毒和酗酒
Driver came back clean for drugs and alcohol.
他是超速行驶了 但…
He was traveling over the speed limit, but...
就是这样
that's about it.
他不是娶了一个同事吗
Isn't he married to a fellow officer?
是的 就是我
Yeah. Me.
所以我们都深陷其中
So we're both deep in this.
是的 干杯
Yeah. Cheers.
听着 我一直在和这些偷偷摸摸的赛车者打交道
Look, I deal with these rat-racers all the time.
他们经常在仪表板上安装运动相机
They often have GoPros mounted on the dash
把他们的赛车记录下来发到社交媒体上
to record their run for social media.
车辆残骸中可能会有一个
There may be one rattling around in the wreck.
不知道他们有没有发现
I don't know if they found it
甚至有没有找过
or if they're even looking for it,
但它可能记录下在他们飞驰而过前
but it could show him parked
他停在那里
before they blew by.
谢谢 Jones警官
Thank you, Officer Jones.
你们不是从我这里听到的
You didn't hear this from me.
我不想再添麻烦了
I don't need any more of this thing.
明白
Copy that.
嘿 爸爸 怎么了
Hey, Dad. What's going on?
我听到的太多了
Way too much from what I hear.
进来
Come on in.
Eddie呢
Eddie?
出去了
Out.
只有你和我…
So it's just you and me and...
明摆的事
the elephant in the room.
跟那事无关
It's not about that.
不可能
Can't be.
我知道
I know that.
好吧 什么事
So, what's up?
一定要有什么事吗
Does something have to be up?
我想也许
I thought maybe, you know,
你需要一个僚机
you could use a wingman.
12年
The 12-year-old.
听起来不错 我去拿杯子
Sounds good. I'll get the glasses.
一个给我
One for me
还有一个给我的僚机
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表