not wanting to get yourself killed.
那你又有多少次是在医院醒来
And how many times have you ended up
或者眼睛被打肿了呢
in the hospital? Or with a black eye?
这两者完全没有关系
That's got nothing to do with this.
关系可大了
That has everything to do with this.
我只是做了
I just did
你们中任何一个人都会做的事而已
what any of you guys would've done.
这就是你搭巡逻车的意义吗
Is that what this whole ride-along thing is about?
什么意思 - 你是在尝试去证明
What do you mean? - You trying to
你也能成为这个警♥察♥世家里的一份子吗
prove that you can be part of the family business, too?
当然不是 - 你们学校真的有这个社会学作业吗
Of course not. - Was there even a sociology project?
没有
No.
Sean
Sean!
我只是想来看看
I just wanted to see
你们的工作是什么样子
what it's like for you guys.
你们每天在外面都做些什么
What you do out there every day.
所以你就对我撒谎 对你婶婶撒谎
So you lie to me, to your aunt,
还对你父亲撒谎 - 他绝不会同意让我做这件事
and to your dad to do it? - He never would've let me.
你知道他的脾气
You know what he's like.
我知道 但是Sean这并不是借口
Yeah, I do, but-- Sean, but that's no excuse.
他是不会听的
He just doesn't listen.
所以这是为什么我会来跟你说而不是他
That's why I'm talking to you instead of him.
他会听的
He listens.
他只是...
He's just...
他有时会一根筋
He can be single-minded about it.
随便吧
Whatever.
你们至少有逮捕那个家伙吧
Did you at least arrest the guy?
是的 你的短♥信♥帮上了忙
Yeah, your text helped.
那就好
Yeah? Good.
警探们...
Detectives...
我们可以和你谈几句吗
We wondered if we could talk to you for a minute.
应该可以
I suppose.
我们最好在私人一点的地方
Uh, this may be a conversation
进行谈话
that's better had in private.
Amir...
有什么我能帮你们的吗
How can I help you?
你和你丈夫结婚多久了
How long were you and your husband married?
20年了 我们在印度结的婚
20 years. We were married in India.
是包办婚姻吗
Was it arranged?
包办婚姻并不意味着
Arranged marriage is not
强迫婚姻 是他的婶婶撮合的我们
a forced marriage. His aunt set us up.
所以你们在家一切都好
So everything was good here at home?
你们俩之间没什么问题吧
No problems between the two of you?
你问这些是什么意思
Why are you asking all this?
没有 我们之间没有问题
No. No, there was no problems between us.
你追踪
You tracked
你丈夫的手♥机♥到了犯罪现场
your husband's cell phone to the crime scene.
追踪他对你来说
Was that a usual thing for you,
是不是家常便饭
tracking him?
不是
No.
也不是
Not exactly.
也许这不是Zahid第一次
Maybe it wasn't the first time
在晚上玩失踪了
Zahid went missing late at night.
我觉得你们该走了
I think you should leave.
我们认为你知道Zahid出轨了
And we think you knew that Zahid was having an affair
Muhammed的妻子 - 我让你们走 马上
with Muhammed's wife. - I said leave. Now.
你丈夫被杀害的那晚你在哪
Where were you the night your husband was killed?
这是对他的侮辱
This is an insult to his memory.
你知道Zahid在哪
You knew Zahid's location,
你可以接触到他的工作
you had access to his job,
你有作案动机
you had motive.
对你来说把Muhammad的钥匙
It would take very little for you
从那个钩子上拿下来毫不费力
to pull Muhammad's keys off that hook.
你们错了
You're wrong.
你在哪
Where were you?
我就在这
I was here.
在家
At home.
有人可以证明吗
Anyone that can verify that?
我需要律师
I want a lawyer.
好吧 那是她说过的唯一一句真话了
Well, that's one truthful thing that she said.
这是怎么回事儿啊
Okay, what's going on here?
大家也不怎么吃饭 也不说话
People are hardly eating, nobody's talking.
或许我们当中有些人有心事吧 老爸
Well, maybe some of us have some things on our mind, Pop.
我知道你有
I know you do.
我是在说你的孩子们
I'm talking about your kiddos here.
我很好
I'm fine.
你真棒
Good for you.
你有什么想要分享的吗
Is there anything you would like to share?
没有
Nope.
没有
Nope.
两个选区都报告了情况
Well, two precincts reporting in.
能帮我递一下奶油吗
Would you pass the cream, please?
在那里
It's right there.
她让你帮她拿一下
She asked you to pass the cream.
是啊 很高兴能知道她可以
Well, it's good to know that she can ask
要求她需要的东西
for something that she needs.
爸
Dad.
你能别这样吗 Danny
Would you just back off, Danny?
是啊 拜托了
Yeah. Please.
你们都有参与吗
You're in on this, too?
这跟你没关系 Erin
This doesn't concern you, Erin.
但很明显 现在和我们每个人都有关了
Well, clearly, it concerns all of us now.
我们这里没有敌人
No one is the enemy here.
是吗
Really?
你让我儿子陷入险境 我不这么想
You put my son at risk, I say different.
事情不是那样的
That's not how it went down.
对啊 这事儿不应该
No, that's not how it went down
背着我
behind my back.
不是那样的
It was not like that.
那是哪样啊
Well, what was it like?
Sean告诉我说他得到了Danny的允许
Sean told me that he had Danny's permission
可以跟着Eddie和Witten一起去巡逻
to go on a ride-along with Eddie and Witten.
他需要吗 你的允许
And did he need it? Your permission?
他是我儿子
He's my son.
他都18了 那不是一个问句
He's 18, and that wasn't the question.
这事关尊重 老爸
It's a matter of respect, Dad.
我们都很尊重你 Danny
We respect you, Danny.
他那只眼睛可不这么认为
Well, his eye says otherwise.
为什么
How?
因为我说过了
Because I said so,
这就是结果
that's how.
都别说了 停下
Hey, stop! Stop!
跟去巡逻是我的主意
It-it was my idea to go on that ride-along.
我自己的想法 行了吗
Mine, okay?
而且 是我决定要对你们撒谎的
And it was... it was my decision to lie to you guys about that.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
而且下车去追那个罪犯
But it was my choice to get out of that car
也是我做出的选择
and chase after that perp.
不是Jamie叔叔也不是Eddie
Not Uncle Jamie and not Eddie.
真是有其父必有其子啊
Oh, the apple didn't fall far from the tree.
我只是做了我觉得你们都会做的事
I did what I thought that you would do.
你想错了
And you thought wrong.
看到你和他们一伙儿的真是太好了
And it's nice to see you're on their side.
在我们这张桌上不站队
No sides at this table.
如果你是我这边的 那你就可以
And if you're on my side, you have no problem
照顾好自己
looking after your own.
就是因为这个 - 对 就这样
Is that what this is? - Yeah, that's what this is.
正如我带你女儿去巡逻
Just like when you were pissed off at me
你生我的气一样
when I took your daughter on a ride-along.
还是说你已经忘记了
Or did you forget about that?
还有你 如果下次你无法承担后果
And you-- if you can't run with the big dogs,
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表