束手束脚
And hands tied behind your back?
你说什么呢
What the hell?
我说什么
What the hell?
你取消了反犯罪法案
You took away Anti-Crime,
你削减了我的外勤数量和预算 - 我在市议会
you cut my numbers in the field and in the budget. - I had no choice
别无他法 我只能这样
with the city council. I had to.
打仗不是取决于你想要什么军队
You don't go to war with the army you want.
而是你有什么军队
You go with the army you have.
我们是这样的 每天都是
And we do, every day.
难道一个疯子朝着满是孩子的车开枪
So it's my fault some crazy person
是我的错吗
fired into a busload of teenagers?
一个小孩在广场上被枪击
That a kid got shot at a playground.
也算在我头上吗 - 市长先生
That's on me? - Mr. Mayor,
犯罪率上升是由原因的
there is a reason crime is rising,
装作这一切没有发生不会解决问题的
and pretending it isn't won't make it go away.
那你在这是干什么的呢 Frank
What are you trying to do here, Frank?
我们刚刚要重新振作起来
We're just getting back on our feet,
你就想把我们的游客都吓走吗
and you want to scare away tourists
抱怨着更多的犯罪 更多的枪♥支♥
ranting about more crime, more-more guns.
你在这里的职责就是回答问题
Your job out there was to answer questions.
而不是给媒体记者们提供头条新闻的
Not to supply reporters with headlines.
你怎么了 Pete
What happened to you, Pete?
你曾是维护♥法♥律和秩序的市长
You were the law and order mayor.
你曾经是让我常常感到敬畏的人
You were the guy I used to have to hold back.
你知道吗 Frank
You know what, Frank?
我管理着一座摇摇欲坠的城市
I've got a city on its knees.
我也和你一样束手束脚
My hands are tied just the same as yours.
市长先生 让我们一起
Mr. Mayor, call out what's happening.
说出真♥相♥吧
You and me, together.
我需要这座城市的人♥民♥感到安全
I need people to feel safe in this city.
不 你需要人们
No. You need people
变得安全
to be safe in this city.
我们应该带你去医院
We should get you to the hospital.
你可能受伤了 - 我没事
You could have an injury. - I'm fine.
好吧 我们将会
Okay, we're gonna
提出控告... - 不要
take a complaint on this... - No.
谢谢了
Thank you.
Tran先生 为了我们警方能逮捕他
Mr. Tran, in order for us to charge him,
你们需要配合我们 记录...
you've got to cooperate with us. Docu...
那我们就得去作证 去法庭
Then we have to testify, go to court.
关店 我们不能失去一天的生意
Close the store? We can't miss a day's work.
有什么意义呢
And what's the point?
他早晚会被放出来的 不行
He'll be released anyway. No.
如果你们不提出控告 指控可能不会成立
If you don't file a complaint the charges may not stick.
你们不想伸张正义吗
Yeah, don't you want justice?
我希望大家别管我们
I want people to leave us alone.
你还好吗
You okay?
嗨
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你怎么样啊
How you been?
很好 忙死了 你呢
Good. Busy. How you been?
一样
Same.
怎么 你恰巧经过我家吗
What, you just happened to be in my neighborhood?
好吧 我正在查一个案子
Well, I'm working a case.
一个小男孩在婴儿车里被开枪射中了
A little boy was shot in a stroller,
我已经查了几个小时了
and I've been canvassing for hours, and, uh,
但显然这附近两个街区的人
apparently everyone within a two-block radius
在这个男孩受到枪击的时候恰好都转过了身
had their back turned when the boy was shot.
他能撑过去吗
Is he gonna make it?
我现在还不知道
I don't know yet.
你身上有属于他的东西
You have something of his.
我确实有
I do.
我能看一下吗
Can I see it?
我不知道为什么
Look, I don't know why
我把它捡起来了 我也不知道为什么我现在在这里
I picked it up and I don't know why I'm here.
我只是... - 没事 我很高兴你做了这件事
I just... - Hey, hey, hey, I'm glad that you did.
你的孩子们怎么样
How are your boys?
他们很好
Good, good.
我的小儿子刚上大学
Good My youngest just went off to college.
是他父亲 这个男孩的父亲
It's his father's. The baby's father
是这个案子的关键
is the key to the case.
他是这次枪击发生的原因
He's the reason for the shooting.
他父亲看上去是个很好的人
His father seemed like a really good man.
我感受到的是愤怒
I'm getting, uh, rage.
还有嫉妒
And jealousy.
就这些
That's all.
我只能感受到这些 - 好的
That's all I have. - Okay.
你没事吧
You okay?
你对所有你经手的案子都这么感同身受吗
You let all of your cases get under your skin like this?
他只是一个无辜的小孩
Innocent little kid.
这让人没那么容易释怀 你知道吧
It's kind of hard not to, you know?
我知道
I know.
不管怎样 谢谢你 - 不客气
Anyway, thanks. - Mm-hmm.
今天早上你们接到的呼叫
The call you went on this morning.
杂货店 - 对 抓了两个人
The deli. - Yeah, we got
一个是是刑事破坏罪
two under for criminal mischief,
危害公共安全罪和袭击罪
reckless endangerment and assault.
另外一个是因为袭♥警♥
And the other for assault.
那个是Gillette吗 - 是的
Is that Gillette?- Yeah.
我给疑犯戴手铐的时候 他袭击了我
He assaulted me while I was cuffing the suspect.
从背后打了我
Hit me from behind.
你身上有任何受伤吗
Do you have any physical injuries?
没有 - 如果你没有任何受伤
No. - If you don't have any physical injury,
那这就是只算做骚扰
then the charge is harassment
但是袭击一名警官
But hitting a police officer
并不是骚扰
is not harassment.
我并不是在跟你说话 Janko警官
I'm not addressing you, Officer Janko.
你把枪抽出来了
You pulled your weapon.
是的
Yeah, I did.
在他打了她之后
After he hit her.
我们收到来自现场的一名目击者的投诉
We have a complaint froma witness on the scene
内容是说你无故用枪
that says that you menaced Gillette with your weapon
去恐吓了Gillette
for no reason.
内务局会负责调查这件事的
IAB will be looking into it.
内务局 您不是在开玩笑吧
IAB? Are... are you serious?
你现在停职接受调查
You're being modified pending
直到调查结束
the outcome of the investigation.
但是 长官 我···
But, boss, I...
你的枪和警章
Your gun and shield.
我当时坐在我们车的后座
I was sitting in the back seat of our car,
一辆老旧的Vista Cruiser停在这里
an old Vista Cruiser parked here,
等我的父亲带我去海边
waiting for my dad to drive me to the beach.
沿着街区的那个教堂前面
Down the block, in front of that church,
我看到两个人在吵架
I saw two people arguing.
你认出来他们了吗
Did you recognize either of them?
Reggie Lewisand, Sandra Harris.
女的做家庭清洁 男的在发廊工作
She cleaned houses and he worked in the barber shop.
他们在吵些什么 - 我听不到
What were they arguing about? - I couldn't really hear.
但她很生气
But she was upset.
我看见她
I saw her
从她包里抽出了一把枪
pull a gun from her bag,
然后她就瞄准了他
and she just aimed it at him
射向了他的胸口
and shot him in the chest.
他们中有人看到你吗 - 她根本就没有往周围看
Did either of them see you? - She never looked around. She just
她只是打中了他 然后就转身
shot him and then she turned around
跑掉了
and ran away.
你怎么从来没站出来说过这件事
How come you never came forward?
有人说Reggie和黑帮有联♥系♥
Word was Reggie had ties to a gang.
而我那年只有13岁
I was 13.
我父母害怕 我也害怕
My parents were scared. I was scared.
更主要的是 他们根本就不相信警♥察♥
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表