你先
After you.
听着 我不知道任何警♥察♥的事情
Look, I don't know anything about any cop.
你不是这样跟我说的
That's not what you told me.
你说他收钱了
You said he was on the take.
我告诉你闭嘴 - 你是对的
I told you to shut up. - You right.
你知道 我听起来就像是你确实知道一些
You know, it sounds to me like you do know
关于O'Neill警探的事情 - 我怎么会知道
something about Detective O'Neill. - How would I?
Bugs说你和死亡双胞胎之间有联♥系♥
Bugs says you're involved with the Dead Twins.
我几年前就退出了
I got out of the life years ago.
现在已经结了婚有了孩子
Got a wife and kids now.
所以你曾经是他们的一员
So you were in the life?
你在试图说服我们
You're trying to convince us
死亡双胞胎从来不过来他们的老地盘
the Dead Twins never come by their old stomping grounds
聊聊业务吗
and chat about business?
如果他们来了
If they did,
我也不会说
I'd keep quiet about it.
那才是聪明人的做法
That'd be the smart thing to do.
那太遗憾了
Well, too bad
只有你一半血缘的弟弟没有跟你一样聪明
your half brother isn't as smart as you are.
嘿
Hey, hey. Hey.
如果你不帮他他会进监狱的
Look, he's going to jail if you don't help him.
没事 就只有我们在这里
Come on, it's just us here.
听着
Look...
我无意中听到那个警♥察♥在和死亡死亡双胞胎合作
I overheard that cop was working with the Twins
但是他越权了
but overstepped himself.
Bugs已经告诉我们这么多了
Okay, well, Bugs already told us that much.
你需要说的更多才行
You got to know a little bit more.
有个人叫Tee
There's a guy named Tee.
Tee - 他以前是双子的首席打手
Tee. - He used to be the head enforcer
他刚出狱
for the Twins. He just got out of jail.
他是其中一个殴打O'Neill的人吗
He one of the guys who beat up O'Neill?
我只能告诉你们这些了
That's all I got for you.
古董书的世界很小的
The antiquarian book world is small.
你认为做这事的人是这个世界的一份子吗
You think whoever did this is a part of it?
他们很清楚要去找哪些书
They knew exactly which books to go for,
并且要在哪里才能找到它们
and where to find them.
所以 就是这样
So, yeah.
他们绝对来过这里
And they've definitely been here before.
还有其他成千上万的人
So have thousands of other people.
你有跟你合作过的经销商的名单吗
Do you have a list of dealers you've worked with?
就是那些可能给你买♥♥过东西
You know, people who might have bought for you
知道你库存的人
and would know your inventory?
我们已经把名单交给警探们了
We gave that to the detectives already.
我不是应该和他们谈话 而不是你们
And shouldn't I be talking to them instead of you?
我们是代表Gallagher警探来的
We're here on Detective Gallagher's behalf.
是的 他是个很固执的人
Yeah... he's a real stickler.
他认为我们最初的陈述
He didn't think our initial statements
不够详细
were detailed enough.
是的 - 所以 我们能拿到那个名单吗
Yeah. - So, can we get that list?
在电脑里保存着呢
Got it on the computer.
只是好奇啊 在所有被偷的书中
Just curious, out of all the books
你有没有觉得奇怪的
that were stolen, did any strike you as odd?
奇怪 - 有突出的吗
Odd? - Any that stuck out?
不太符合任何其他的
Didn't quite fit in with the rest.
事实上 有那么一个
Actually, there was one.
一本<兔子共和国>
A copy of Watership Down.[理查德·亚当斯的奇幻小说]
经典之作 别误会
A classic, don't get me wrong,
但跟其他相比 不值一提
but worth a fraction of what the others were.
既然你提到了
Now that you mention it,
那是我爸在和Robert Blauner中
Dad won that at auction in a heated bidding war
激烈竞拍中赢得的
with Robert Blauner.
那是谁
Who is that?
一个私人收藏家
A private collector.
它引发了他们之间的不和
It set off something of a feud between them.
你知道我们可以到哪里找到他吗
Any idea where we could find this guy?
有的
Uh-huh.
我很抱歉打扰你
I'm really sorry to bother you.
完全没有 你想问我什么
Not at all. What did you want to ask me about?
你祖父Harold 他以前经常跑步 对吧
Your grandfather Harold, he used to run regularly, right?
每天都跑
Every day.
他每天都跑同样的路线吗
And did he run the same route every day?
我想是的 他是个循规蹈矩的人
I guess he was a man of routine.
嗯 - 他从凯洛格餐厅开始
Mm-hmm. - He'd start at Kellogg's Diner
绕着展望公园跑一圈
and run the loop through Prospect Park.
其他人也知道这个路线
And other people knew about this routine?
我猜吧 为什么这么问
I guess. Why are you asking?
他有没有提起过一个叫Chris Kelly的男的
Did he ever mention a guy named Chris Kelly?
这是爷爷讲过的那个罪犯
That's the perp Grandpa used to tell stories about.
嗯 - 我记他特别清楚是
Mm-hmm. - And I remember him in particular
因为他们曾经互相写信
because they used to write each other letters.
信 Kelly会从监狱里写信吗
Letters? Kelly would write them from jail?
我猜这是某种
I guess it was some sort of
改造活动什么的
rehabilitation program or something?
我觉得这很恐怖
I... I thought it was creepy.
这到底怎么回事 Jamie
What's this about, Jamie?
我只是想帮我爷爷寻个安心
Just trying to help my own grandfather find some closure.
你知道Sarah O'Neill
And did you know Sarah O'Neill appeared
和警♥察♥福利协会主席一起出现了吗
with the PBA president,
主要是说你为什么
and mostly talked about why you haven't
还不单独开新闻发布会
held a press conference yourself.
我们只是还没到那一步
We're just not there yet.
你就不该同意让她和你一起出现
Well, you never should've agreed to let her appear with you.
我没同意
I didn't agree to.
我只是没有断然拒绝她
I just didn't hit her with a hard no.
同一个意思
Same thing.
不是的 Garrett 她就站在和她身负50处骨折的丈夫
No, it's not, Garrett. She was 20 feet away from her husband
20英尺的地方
who was broken in 50 places.
我怎么可能在那里拒绝她
A hard no had no place there.
反正我也不觉得有什么大不了的 Garrett
I don't see what the big deal is, anyway, Garrett.
她可能还在震惊中 她可以被同情
She's probably still in shock. She gets that discount.
然后我们对她的英雄丈夫的事守口如瓶
And we look all zipped-lipped about her hero husband.
你说的 我们 是指我
And by "we," you mean me.
指的这个办公室 到底怎么回事
This office. What's going on?
调查仍未得出结论
The investigation is still inconclusive.
就这么一回事
That's what's going on.
但足够确定让她和
But conclusive enough to know
和Frank公开♥发♥表讲话是不可能的
bringing her up to speak to Frank is a no-go?
他没这么说 - 他什么都没说
He didn't say that. - He didn't say anything.
关于O'Neill警探你还有什么没告诉我们的
What are you not telling us about Detective O'Neill?
没有什么可说的
There is nothing not to tell.
你跟这个人有什么冲突吗
You got some kind of beef with this guy?
Sid 放松
Sid, easy.
这种事情总有差不多的结束方式 但这次不是
There's a way these things usually go and this ain't it.
我们正在筛选相互矛盾的故事
We are sifting through conflicting stories.
我们包括了谁 因为我们似乎都处于不明之中
Who's we? Because we all seem to be in the dark.
在我下命令之前 我只能这么说
Before I order it, I'm just gonna ask it.
请耐心等待
Just please, sit tight.
别再把我们的人往最坏的方面想了
And quit assuming the worst about one of our guys.
我没有猜测什么
I'm not assuming anything.
Garrett 我知道你只是在做你的工作
Garrett, I know you are just doing your job.
但是我也是
But so am I.
而且我的优先
And mine has the priority.
明白
Understood.
我可以联♥系♥他妻子
I could reach out to the wife.
纯粹私人 "我也失去过亲人 我知道你的感受
Purely personal, "Been there, I know how you're feeling,
局长也是"
and so does the PC."
谢谢
Thank you.
什么情况 Bugs
What do you got, Bugs?
我像你说的那样 很低调的地问了一遍
Well, I asked around, real quiet like you asked me,
然后我找到了Tee的位置
and I figured out where Tee is.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表