So who runs Born in USA?
一个叫Sonny的男的
Guy by the name of Sonny.
Sonny
Sonny?
所以
So...
为什么是这里
why here?
赢得战争的是士兵还是将军
Who wins the war, the soldiers or the generals?
这取决于你在问谁
That depends on who you ask.
我认为是将军
I think it's the generals.
士兵们可能不同意 - 哦 那历史
The soldiers might disagree. Oh, then history
可能会和士兵们有分歧
might disagree with the soldiers.
恕我直言
All due respect.
他们 呃 在14楼的人
They, uh, people up here on the 14th floor,
包括坐在这张桌子上的人
including the ones sitting at this table,
被邀请到这里
were invited up here
是因为他们在外面所做的
because of what they did out there.
是的 局长 是我在外面的工作
Yes, sir. And it was my work out there
让我坐到了今天的位置
that got me here today.
我不觉得你是那种
You don't strike me as the kind
喜欢文书大于喜欢外勤的人
who prefers paperwork to policework.
老实说 我不认为这是非此即彼的选择
Well, honestly, I don't think of it as either-or.
我在外面取得了一些成就
I've had some achievements out in the streets,
归功于我的搭档和指挥官们
thanks to great partners and CO's.
我希望能有机会看到
I'd like the opportunity to see
我与你们合作 而局长是我的指挥官
what I could achieve with you all as partners
我能取得什么成就
and the commissioner as my CO.
许多警♥察♥在外面取得了成就
A lot of cops have achieved out on the streets
并因此获得了晋升
and been rewarded for it with promotions.
为什么你是那个走上天梯的人
Why should you be the one who gets kicked up these stairs?
最为警局里的女性 我们经常听到口头上的回报
As women in the PD, we often get lip service
但似乎永远不会实现
about rewards that never seem to materialize.
我说的没错吧
Am I right?
听着 我除了想做点有用的事之外
Look, I don't have any agenda
就没有别的打算
other than to be useful,
我不会让你考虑
and I'm not asking for consideration
我档案以外的事情
based on anything other than my record.
你一直这么直接的吗
Are you always this direct?
我在努力 我不喜欢浪费自己的时间
I try to be. I don't like my time wasted,
我假设其他人也有同感
and I assume that others feel the same.
那我也直接说吧
Then let me be direct as well.
我觉得你不适合这里
I don't think you'd be a good fit up here.
但我很乐意把你安排到你想去的任何其他地方
But I will be happy to place you anywhere else you'd like.
我不能说我不失望
Well, I can't say I'm not disappointed.
但我感谢你的关心和
But I thank you for the consideration
你的诚实
and for your honesty.
你知道
You know...
那些喜欢直来直往的人
people who say they like to be direct
往往在接受的时候崩溃
often crumble when they're on the receiving end.
你并没有
You didn't do that.
不 我不是会这么表现的人
No, I guess I didn't.
明天6点到这里报道
Report here tomorrow 0600 hours.
你的新指挥官将是警局局长
Your new command will be PCO.
感谢 头儿
Thank you, sir.
她可真是个牛人
Ain't she a pip.
是的
Yup.
有什么我不知道的原因吗
Is there a need up here I don't know about?
没有
Nope.
头儿 我也欣赏她
Boss, I-I like her, too,
但是她可不是一般人
but she's a handful and a half.
是的 但是你们每天也是很难控制的
Yeah, well, so are all of you on any given day,
如果你们好好想想的话
you think about it.
这件事目的是什么呢
Where are you going with this?
我也不太确定
I don't know, exactly.
但是我承诺 她可以去她想去的地方
But I offered to place her anywhere she liked,
覆水难收
and I can't very well take it back
如果仅仅因为她想来这里工作的话
simply because she liked it here.
所以
So...
你怎么确信检察官知道
What makes you so sure the D.A. knows
你在计划参加竞选了
you're planning on running against her?
我还没有决定参加竞选
I'm not planning on running against her.
抱歉 是考虑竞选 - 她在考虑
Sorry, considering running against her - She's considering
思考中
considering.
就像你说的 我是最资深的助理检察官
To your point, I'm the most senior A.D.A.
而她交给了我一个过于简单的任务
in that building, and she's hand-delivering busywork to me.
也许有很好的原因
Maybe there's a good reason.
不 我同意Erin
No. I'm with Erin.
Crawford生气了 因为她知道
Crawford's just pissed 'cause she knows
你会打败她
you're gonna crush her.
就像我说的
Like I said,
我从未承认要参与竞选
I never said I was running.
你觉得是我们中的一个
You think maybe one of us said something
透漏了消息
about you running
Erin不会这么想的 对吧
Erin would never think that. Would you?
不会 绝对不会
No. Never.
所以你是来
So you're here for...?
嫌疑犯的名字是Marshall Clearwater
Suspect's name is Marshall Clearwater.
他是被你们隔壁的警局逮捕的
He was picked up in the precinct next to yours.
我希望你能打探打探消息
I was hoping you could ask around,
看看有没有什么事情是我需要注意的
see if there's anything I should know about this guy.
这就是你来的目的吗
That's the only reason you're here?
是的 - 不用听他的
Yeah - Don't listen to him.
我们会打探打探的
We will ask around.
我在2-7警局有个好朋友
I have a good friend in the 2-7.
感谢
Thank you.
我要接个电♥话♥
Oh, I got to get this.
嘿 Anthony
Hey, Anthony.
好的 我现在就回办公室
Okay. I'm heading back to the office now.
刚刚办公室里发生了什么
What the hell happened in there?
就像他说的 他没有其他选择
Like he said, didn't really have a choice.
头儿永远有权拒绝
The boss always has a choice.
她在约翰迪学校是第一名
She was top in her class at John Jay.
在警♥察♥学院第一名
Top in her class at the academy.
警龄10年
Ten years on the job.
领导评价四星
Four star reviews from the chiefs.
可能只是窝里厉害
A house mouse, probably.
不想做一线工作
Doesn't want to get her hands dirty.
你忘了她是因为什么得到了黄金盾牌奖吗
Did you forget why he gave her the gold shield?
还在街头犯罪小组 反暴♥力♥小组
Also Street Crime, Anti-Crime,
和缉毒局联合工作组工作过
Joint Task Force with the DEA.
简历好看罢了
So she looks good on paper.
很多不温不火的警♥察♥都可以做到
You could say that about a lot of lukewarm cops.
木已成舟
What's done is done.
现在只能就事论事了
And we have to make the best of it now.
哦
Oh.
你好
Hey there.
说曹操 曹操到 是吗
Speak of the devil and the devil appears, right?
没有 我们只是在讨论
No, no, no. We were just talking about a...
曼哈顿北中城的一个事件
situation in midtown north.
哦 我曾在那里工作过
Oh, I used to work up there.
分局长是我的好朋友 如果你需要我
The XO is a good friend of mine, if you want me...
不用 我们可以搞定
No, no. We got it.
不过非常感谢
But thank you.
我们还没来得及说
We didn't get a chance
祝贺和欢迎你加入团队
to say congratulations and welcome to the team.
感谢 这个工作对于我来说意义重大
Thank you. That means a lot.
很荣幸可以和你们一起工作
It's an honor to be here with you.
我们也十分荣幸
Likewise.
无论如何 我都很高兴
Anyway, I really am excited
可以和梦之队一起在这里工作
to be up here with the Dream Team.
这是外面的警♥察♥对
That's what the cops
你们的尊称
out there call you guys,
如果你们不知道的话
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表