我控制住了局面
I had it!
你是我见过的
You are the most selfish person
最自私的人
I've ever met in my life.
那就去举报我吧
Go ahead and report me, then.
向你的丈夫告发我 为什么不呢
You know, just rat me out to your husband, why don't you?
发生了什么
What's going on?
说曹操曹操到
Right on cue.
发生了什么
What happened?
嘿 有空吗
Hey, got a sec?
有的 - 我需要你批准一些有标记的钞票
Yeah - I need approval for some marked bills.
好的
Okay.
你都不问问我这是什么用途吗
You ain't even gonna ask me what they're for?
我相信你
I trust you.
好吧
Okay.
发生了什么事情吗
What the hell's going on here?
你这一周都表现的很奇怪
You've been acting weird all week.
我和一个政♥治♥策略家
I've been speaking to a political strategist
谈论了一下我竞选地方检察官
about the possibility
成功的可能性
of me being elected D.A.
太好了
That's great.
好吧 看上去没那么顺利
Okay, uh, maybe not so great.
如果我决定竞选
If I decide to run,
我需要...
I need more...
展现更多的个性或者其他人性方面
personality or something.
我需要更被大家喜爱
I need to be more likable.
我喜欢你
I like you.
好的 但如果你不和我一起工作
Yeah, but would you like me
你还会喜欢我吗 - 当然
if we didn't work together - Of course.
你认为如果我们不一起工作的话
You think that you and I would spend time together
我们也会像朋友一样相处吗
if we weren't being paid to do so?
可能不会
Okay, probably not.
这是...
Is this, uh...
中年危机之类的吗
a midlife crisis or something?
不 我昨晚和Nicky也和Jack通话了
No... I spoke to Nicky and Jack last night.
好吧 这就是你奇怪的原因了
Okay, so that answers that question.
很显然我所有的朋友关系
Apparently all of my friendships
和我的婚姻都因为我的工作而分崩离析
and my marriage fell apart because of my career.
无意冒犯 Erin
No offense, Erin.
这是你选择的人生
This is the life you have chosen.
你真的现在才意识到吗
Are you really just realizing that now?
那倒不是 但是...
No, but...
就是我现在才开始消化这个事实
maybe I'm just processing it now.
你觉得我做错了吗
You think I made a mistake?
我们在这张桌子面对面坐了多少年了
How many years have we sat across this desk?
12年
Twelve.
还有什么我们没有遇到过
And what hasn't come at us?
一时半会 我想不起来什么
Offhand? Nothing I can think of.
我们并不是每次都那么光鲜亮丽
We haven't always come out bright and shiny,
但是我们依然坚守岗位 对吧
but we're still here, right?
有话直说
Out with it.
Quinn邀请我上他的博客
Quinn asked me to be on his podcast,
然后我说 好
and I said yes.
需要我告诉你
Do I need to tell you
这是多么糟糕的主意吗
what a terrible idea that is?
Garrett 这只是一个博客
Garrett, it's just a podcast.
但对你来说 这是个陷阱
But for you, it's a trap.
他们还会直播画面
They also film that live. It gets
会有上千万双眼睛盯着
hundreds of thousands of eyeballs.
美国知名电台主播
他成了前警♥察♥中的Joe Rogan
He's become the Joe Rogan of ex-cops.
那就更有理由关闭它了
All the more reason to shut it down.
你不知道这个游戏的规则
You don't know the rules to this game.
稍有失策 万劫不复
One misstep, the buzzer sounds.
如果我我不能制定规则 那我就不奉陪了
If I have no say in the rules, then I don't play by them.
那你打算说什么
What are you planning to say?
我不知道
I don't know.
如果你这么做
Well, if you do this,
只会出现两种情况
it gets spun one of two ways:
要不就是你想用鱼雷击毁一个
that you're trying to torpedo a hero cop
你亲自授勋的英雄警♥察♥
you yourself decorated,
要不就是你开开心心和一群疯子聊天
or that you're cozy with a bunch of rah-rah wingnuts.
这两者哪种更糟糕
Which one is the lesser of two evils?
我不知道
I don't know.
这已经是连续两个"我不知道"了
That's two "I don't knows" in a row.
你说完了吗
You done?
不 还没完
No. I'm not.
你得想想我们在这张桌子面对面坐了12年
You need to think about the 12 years across this desk
你到底听了我多少话
and how much you've actually listened to me.
你说的每一句话我都听
I listen to everything you say.
但是都是左耳进右耳出
But it goes in one ear, out the other!
我不管你了
You're on your own here.
Eddie 嘿 等等
Eddie. Hey, wait.
我现在没心情 不想谈话
I am not in the mood to talk.
那就听着
Then just listen.
Badillo是错了
Badillo was in the wrong.
对 他从不应该那样处理抢劫
Okay? He should've never handled the robbery that way.
相信我 我会跟他谈的
And, trust me, I'll address that with him.
他不应该当警♥察♥
He has no business being a cop.
现在先别放弃他
Don't give up on him yet.
你认真的 - 是的
Are you serious? - Yes.
Jamie
Jamie,
这件事之后我绝不可能再跟他一起搭档了
there is no way I am riding with him after this.
他刚调到分局的时候
When he first transferred to the precinct,
你对他做了背景调查
you did a background check on him.
但是你没挖出所有事情
But you didn't find everything.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
Badillo留不住自己的搭档
Badillo can't keep down a partner
因为他的第一个搭档在他眼前被杀了
because his first one was killed in front of him
五年前在纽约东部
five years ago in East New York.
5年
Five years.
那个在巡逻车里被杀的警♥察♥
That cop that was executed in their RMP?
没错 Badillo当时在副驾驶
Yeah. Badillo was riding shotgun.
我和他以前的指挥官谈过了
I talked to his old C.O.
我觉得他还没有真正释怀
I don't think he's ever really gotten over it.
为什么没人告诉我
Why didn't anyone tell me that?
为什么你没有告诉我
Why wouldn't you tell me that?
我失去Vinny的时候 我最不希望的
When I lost Vinny, the last thing I wanted
就是有人提起他
was anyone bringing him up.
或者 更差 来怜悯我
Or, even worse, to pity me.
但我还是一直在想他
But I still think about him all the time.
如果我的搭档是个典型创伤后应激障碍者
If my partner is a walking case of PTSD,
你不觉得我应该提前知道吗
don't you think I should know that?
在这之后 是的
After today, yes.
我很抱歉我没有更早的告诉你
And I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner.
所以我才希望你跟他搭档
But that's why I want you partnered with him.
这样你就能像我失去Vinny时帮助我那样
So that you can do for him
来帮助他
what you did for me when I lost Vinny.
你会帮他吗
Will you help him?
没有仁慈 没有宽恕
No mercy, no quarter.
我是说 这是打败他们的唯一方法
I mean, it's the only way to beat 'em.
听起来有点激烈
That sounds intense.
哦 当然 你无法想象会有更激烈的反抗
Oh, it is. You couldn't imagine fiercer opposition.
对 他们的名字是什么来着
Right. What are their names again?
Elizabeth 和 Mary-Ann
Elizabeth and Mary-Ann.
哦
Oh.
我从来不知道你玩过桥牌
I didn't know you even played bridge.
我前几周刚加入了一个俱乐部
Well, I just joined a club a couple of weeks ago.
你确定不是他们在让着你让你赢吗 爷爷
You sure they're not just letting you win, Gramps?
当然不是
Of course not.
我只是天赋异禀而已
I'm just a fast learner.
嗯哼 柜台上的饼干就是其中一个做的
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表