好吧 那很好玩 很好吃
Okay, well, that was fun and delicious.
早该这样做了
And way overdue.
早该这样做了
Way overdue.
我要把那个服务员装进打包袋带走
And I want a doggy bag with that waiter in it.
太坏了
Terrible.
再见 很高兴见到你
Bye. Good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Nice to see you.
90年代中期 那是一家折扣鞋店
Mid-'90s, that was a discount shoe store.
现在卖♥♥什么 30 美元一盘意大利面
Now it's what, 30 bucks a plate for pasta?
嗯 听起来差不多
Well, that sounds about right.
到了晚上 这里空无一人
At night, this neighborhood was completely deserted.
华尔街的人回家了 风滚草滚滚而来
Wall Street guys went home, tumbleweeds rolled in.
现在它就像时代广场
Now it's like Times Square.
那可未必
Not quite.
你真的不记得我了 是吗
You really don't remember me, do you?
呃 对不起 我...
Uh, sorry, I mean...
是啊 另外我瘦了一百磅
Yeah, plus, I-I mean, I lost, like, a hundred pounds.
我刚从奥的斯维尔回来
I just got back from Otisville,
你们关了我12 年
doing the 12 years you guys gave me.
一直以来我忍♥不住想知道
And I couldn't help wondering, all this time,
是不是有人说过
it ever occur,
“我们对Lenny Katz很不公平”
"We treated Lenny Katz very unfairly"?
哦 哦 不 不 我…我不怪你
Oh. Oh, no, no, I-I don't, I don't blame you. I--
你只是一个菜鸟 但其他人呢
You were just, like, a rookie gofer, but the others?
很不公平
Very unfair.
很不公平
Very unfair.
晚安 Reagan女士
You have a good night, Ms. Reagan.
我很认真
I'm dead serious.
法律要求报♥警♥人
A 911 caller should be required by law
必须说明现场是否
to say if there is a convicted felon
有重罪犯和枪♥支♥
and/or firearms on the premises.
我们人在敲门前需要知道这一点
Our people need to know that before they knock on the door.
是的 如果报♥警♥人
And yes, if the caller
隐瞒信息本身 那就是重罪
withholds the information, a felony in and of itself.
如今"家庭纠纷"似乎已经不够了
"Domestic dispute" just doesn't seem to be enough to go on these days.
你需要我帮什么 说吧
What, you need help with one? Come on, give me.
上周去医生那里体♥检♥
Saw the doctor last week for my physical.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
他今天下午打电♥话♥
He called this afternoon.
要我去医院
Wants me to come in.
你感觉好吗
You feeling okay?
我感觉很好
I feel fine.
但是当他们要求你亲自去
But when they ask you to come in person,
从来都不是好事
it's never good news.
让我们面对现实 我可能日子不多了
And let's face it, I'm probably past my sell-by date.
不
Nah.
你会亲自接我回家吗
Will you take me yourself and bring me back home?
当然会 我还要带一根棒棒糖
Absolutely. I'll even bring a Tootsie Pop
以防医生那里没有
in case the doc ran out of them.
嘿 这是Peter Chou的语♥音♥信箱
Hey, it's Peter Chou's voice mail.
你知道该做什么
You know what to do.
嘿 Pete 是Jamie
Hey, Pete, it's Jamie.
哦 伙计 我吃了或喝了什么东西 然后…
Oh, man, I, uh, I ate or drank something and--
快点 接电♥话♥
Come on, pick up.
我要靠边停车 我...
I'm pulling over. I'm, uh...
我要去打车
I'm gonna Uber.
但我真的想知道我♥干♥了什么
But I'd really like to know what I slipped.
我的意思是 我中了什么招
I mean, what I got slipped, uh, to me.
我全身燥热 不知道怎么回事
I'm pretty baked here and I don't know what.
呃...
Uh...
哦
Oh.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
你还好吗
You okay?
快点
Come on.
走吧 走吧
Let's go, let's go.
到这里来
This is it, over here.
坐好 他们来了
Sit tight. They're coming.
我管引擎盖
I got the hood.
帮忙的来了
Help is coming.
这是司机
This is the driver.
我想也许他伤到哪里了
He's, uh-- I think maybe he broke something.
试着别动 我来帮你
Try to hold still. I got you.
你还好吗 先生
Are you okay, sir?
是的 警官
Yes, Officer.
你与此有关吗
Were you involved in the accident?
没有 那才是我的车
No. That's my car.
我在那边停着
Over there. I-I parked.
我过来帮忙
And I c-- I came and then I helped.
先生 这起事故是你造成的吗
Sir, did you cause this accident?
不是 警官
No, Officer.
请出示驾照
Driver's license, please.
Reagan警长
Sergeant Reagan?
你喝酒了吗 - 没有
Were you drinking? No.
但是我 呃...
But I, uh...
我吃了什么...
I got something...
我吃过或喝过的东西
I ate or I drank.
里面有药
It had drugs in it.
我敢肯定
I bet anything.
对不起 警长 在我看来
Sorry, Sergeant, looks to me
你好像酒后开车
like you've been driving while impaired.
我要叫一辆出租 我的钥匙给你
I'm gonna get a cab, and I'm gonna give you my keys.
不 别动 让我请示主管
No, sit right here. Let me request my supervisor.
谁加了鳄梨酱却不告诉别人
Who spikes guacamole and doesn't tell anyone?
Ben的新女友
Ben's new girlfriend.
她有麻烦了 我就知道
She's trouble, that much I know.
我 我完蛋了
I'm-I'm screwed.
什么 你把那个家伙从车祸中救了出来
What? You pulled the guy from a wreck.
是啊 我也倒霉了
Yeah, while wrecked.
没有 你仍然是英雄
No, you're still the hero.
我是一名被发现服用了四氢大♥麻♥酚的警♥察♥
I'm a cop who got busted driving with THC in his system.
你无意中喝了掺有毒品的饮料
You got slipped a Mickey.
很难证明 想想那些被抓的警♥察♥
Hard to prove. Think about all the cops
声称他们的洗发水中含有大♥麻♥油
who got busted claiming they had hemp oil in their shampoo
或百吉饼里有罂粟籽
or poppy seeds in their bagel.
你见过他们回来上班吗
They... You ever see them on the job again?
你♥爸♥爸不会让他们绞死一个无辜的人
It's not like your dad's gonna let them hang an innocent man.
不 他不能插手这个 Eddie
Uh, no, he can't go near this, Eddie.
我家没有人可以
No one in my family can.
什么意思
What do you mean?
一旦事情看起来像是幕后操纵
The second it looks like strings got pulled--
那怕看起来像 我就完了
just looks like-- I'm finished.
我的命令再也不会得到尊重
I'll never have the respect of my command again,
每个人都会觉得我每一次升职都像是走后门
and every cop who already thinks I get my stripes as a birthday present
会说“我告诉过你”
is saying, "I told you so."
大家都会同意他
And he'd be right.
好吧
Okay.
早安 Frank
Morning, Frank.
早安 医生
Morning, Doc.
关于我爸爸
About my dad.
嗯 你叫他来
Um, you ask him to come in?
是的
I did.
能给我一点提示吗
Any heads-up you could give me?
Frank
Frank.
好了 Kirk 他让我和他一起来的
Well, Kirk, he asked me to come with him
来咨♥询♥
for the consultation.
警♥察♥讨厌惊喜
And cops hate surprises.
你会在墓碑上这么说吗 Frank
You gonna say that on your headstone, Frank?
算了吧 反正我早晚会知道
Uh, come on. I'm gonna be there anyway.
我只想做好准备
I just want to be prepared.
为了他
For his sake.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表