Eli Chesnick had surgery to remove the bullet.
他还在重症监护室 还未脱离危险
He's in ICU, but it's touch-and-go.
看起来我们找到了校车枪击案的犯人
Looks like we found our guy in the bus shooting.
他的车牌篡改过
His car plate was altered,
但是我们通过车尾贴和
but we were able to locate him
匿名消息定位了他
using a bumper sticker and an anonymous tip.
犯人是谁 - 叫Kenny Kilmer
Who's the guy - One Kenny Kilmer.
42岁 住在戴克高地
42, lives in Dyker Heights.
他的社交网站上充斥着对
His social media is full of rants
几乎每个人的抱怨
against just about everyone.
他因严重骚扰和武力攻击被逮捕过五次
He been arrested five times for aggravated harassment
但是每次都被释放了
and assault, but gets released every time.
他一生几乎都在精神病院进出
And he's been in and out of mental hospitals his whole life.
为什么我感觉你们加班到这么晚不是光为了告诉我这个呢
And why do I think that's not what you stayed late to tell me?
市长安排了个媒体见面会
The mayor has scheduled a press conference
在明天早上为了宣布校车枪击案件的犯人的逮捕
for tomorrow morning to announce the shooter's arrest.
没邀请你
Solo.
嗯
Hmm.
哇
Wow.
有点像被离婚
Like learning you're getting divorced from a scheduling update.
我不知道
I don't know.
嘿
Hey.
你参观过自♥由♥女神像吗
You ever go for a visit of the statue of liberty?
是的 有一次
Yeah. Once.
我很喜欢她是个女性
I always loved that she was a woman,
尤其是在一屋子男生的房♥子里长大
especially growing up in a house full of boys.
如果你问我 我觉得她看起来有点生气
She looks kind of pissed off, you ask me.
这个我完全可以理解
Well, I can relate to that, too.
为什么Crawford以为我想通过重启这个案件
Why does Crawford think I'm trying to sabotage her
给她使绊子
by opening up this case?
很简单 她是检察官而你姓Reagan
It's simple. She's a D.A. and you're a Reagan.
这是个谋杀案 它应该被侦破
It's a murder. It should be solved.
是的 有很多案件需要被侦破
Yeah, well, there's a lot of cases need to be solved.
为什么是这个案件
Why this one?
我想试着和她找到一些共同的点
I guess I was trying to find some common ground,
理解她一些
some insight into her.
如果你得到的信息
Yeah, and what if the insight you get,
是你不想知道的呢
uh, makes you wish you hadn't?
这是什么意思 - Sandra Harris
What is that supposed to mean - Look, Sandra Harris
是嫌疑犯
was a person of interest in the murder,
从未被起诉
but was never charged.
有传言说
And there were rumblings
那是一段虐待关系
that it was an abusive relationship.
她有不在场证明
She have an alibi?
她说她在家
She said she was home at the time.
她女儿证实了这一点
Her daughter backed her up.
她有女儿
She has a daughter?
Leticia.
然后
And?
猜猜谁和Leticia是好朋友
And guess who was best friends with Leticia.
你的朋友 检察官
Your friend, the D.A.
是的 就是这样
Yeah, that's right.
我找到个Larry Wilson住在东部450第121号♥
I got a Larry Wilson residing at 450 East 121st.
多大年龄 - 28岁
How old - 28.
很好 标记一下
Great. Flag it.
很可能是个死胡同
Probably just another dead end.
说到死胡同 我昨天去拜访了Maggie Gibson 那个灵媒
Speaking of dead ends, I actually paid a visit to Maggie Gibson yesterday. You know, the medium.
是因为你在找帮手
Because you were looking for help
还是在找理由去见她
or looking for an excuse to see her?
我是去找她帮忙的
I was going to see her for help.
她在过去对我们是很有帮助的 不是吗
She's been very helpful in the past, right?
我们没有线索了 她曾经在案件上
We're running into dead ends, and she's been right
不止一次指对了方向
on our cases on more than one occasion.
我明白了
I get it.
也许她会有些线索
Maybe she'll come up with something.
我找到了个Larry Knoll
I got a Larry Knoll.
住在游乐场对面
Lives across from the playground.
他曾因武力攻击被捕过
He's got a prior for assault.
真的
Really?
那我们就去走访一下这个Larry Knoll
Well, let's pay this Larry Knoll a visit.
食杂店里和店外的录像
Footage from inside and outside the deli.
看过之后你就知道它会洗清Witten的罪名
You'll see when you watch it that it exonerates Witten.
你从哪里得到它的
Where'd you get this?
店主给我打了电♥话♥ 然后把它交给了我
The owner of the deli called me up, gave it to me.
你应该把它交给内务局
You should have referred it to IAB
而不是来扮演警探
instead of playing detective.
我没有扮演 - 你以为
I'm not playing anything - You think because
你是个Reagan就可以高我一等
your name is Reagan that you can bigfoot me.
我不是这个意思 头儿
That's not what I'm doing here, boss.
这很不尊敬人
It's disrespectful.
没有不尊敬您的意图
No disrespect intended.
我发现如果你私下谈论这个案件
I even catch you whispering about this case,
我就会举报你
I'm gonna write you up.
很高兴知道你会像"支持"Witten一样"支持"我
Good to know you have my back as well as Witten's.
收到 Reagan警长
Noted, Sergeant Reagan.
还有件事 我需要你去处理
Oh, by the way, I need you to address
一个分局任务
a precinct condition.
从22点到6点 设立酗酒检查点
Set up a DWI checkpoint from 2200 hours to 0600 hours.
酗酒检查 您需要我去带一帮新手吗
DWI. You want me to stand around babysitting a bunch of rookies?
你是在拒绝这个任务吗 - 没有
Are you refusing to the assignment? - No.
你可以走了
Dismissed.
打扰一下 先生 Reagan警探和我的搭档Baez警探 我们在找Larry Knoll
Excuse me, sir. Detective Reagan and my partner detective Baez. We are looking for a Larry Knoll.
我就是
That's me.
您可以先把东西放下来吗
Do you mind putting that down please, sir?
你要问什么
What's this about?
是关于您昨天和Marcus Carter之间的
It's about an altercation
一场争吵
you had yesterday with a Marcus Carter.
我不知道这个人是谁 - 他是
I don't even know who that is - He's the guy
你让他关掉音乐的那个人
you told to shut off his music.
你威胁了他
The guy you threatened.
我没有威胁任何人
I didn't threaten anybody.
这和我们得到的消息不符
That's not what we heard.
我让他把音乐声音调小 这是犯罪吗
I told him to lower his music. That's a crime?
不是 但是如果你事后返回了现场
No, but if you return to the scene a while later
射击了现场 这就是犯罪了
and shoot up the place, well, that's a crime.
你们是认真的吗 你们是因为昨天的枪击案来的
Are you serious? You're here about the shooting yesterday?
我没有射击任何人
I-I didn't shoot anybody.
但是你有一把格洛克
But you own a Glock.
是的 我还有持枪证
Yes, I do, and a full carry permit for it.
我们能检查一下您的枪吗
Can we see your gun?
可以 拿搜查证来
Yeah. Get a warrant.
作为一个无辜人员
Look, for a guy who's innocent,
您的戒备心还是很强的
you're being pretty defensive.
我上晚班
I work late nights.
有时凌晨4点才睡觉
I go to bed sometimes 4:00 in the morning.
让一个楼下的混♥蛋♥
Is it too much to ask that jerk
在我想要入睡时
not to blast his music under my window
关小音乐很过分吗
when I'm trying to sleep?
现在你听起来有点生气
And now you're sounding a little angry.
你知道吗 我没有射击任何人
You know what? I didn't shoot anyone.
昨晚11点15的时候您在哪里
Where were you yesterday at 11:15?
我没有离开过我的公♥寓♥
I never left my apartment.
管♥理♥员♥可以为我作证因为他
And the super can verify that because he was there
和水管工在一起修理漏水
with the plumber fixing a leak,
因为没有人关心你是不是上晚班
because no one cares if you work nights.
我们会核实的
We'll check it out.
请便
Be my guest.
也许Maggie也不知道
Maybe Maggie didn't know
她自己在说什么
what she was talking about after all.
好吧 你现在对Maggie有什么不满吗
Okay, what's your problem with Maggie now?
她没有现实依据
She's not grounded in reality.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表