你财路那么好 但你从来不想花钱买♥♥大♥麻♥
You always getting paid, but you never want to pay for weed.
等等 这个人是谁
Yo, hold up. Whose man's this?
嘿 老兄
Hey, man.
你迷路了吗
Yo, you lost?
你要去哪
Yo, where you headed?
也许我们能帮到你
Maybe we can help you out.
你为什么不赶紧给我滚远点
Why don't you just back the hell off?
这是个硬汉 对吧
Tough guy over here, right?
他是个猪仔
Yo, he's a piggy.
是啊 他肯定是迷路了
Yeah, he's definitely lost.
你想试试吗
You want to try something?
嗯 看来是不想
Yeah, I didn't think so.
你不是这里唯一一个全副武装的家伙
You ain't the only one packing around here.
小心点 猪仔
You be careful, piggy.
小心点
Watch yourself.
走 快点
Let's go! Come on!
Sid
Sid.
他怎么样
How is he?
不好
Not good.
能挺过今晚就不错了
He'll be lucky if he makes it through the night.
有什么线索吗
Any leads?
O'Neill警探向一群人
Apparently, Detective O'Neill flashed his shield
亮出了他的警徽
to a group of guys.
但时代变了 不再像往常那样
But times have changed, and instead of the usual lip,
他们狠狠地打了他一顿
they gave him a savage beatdown.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
他的妻子Sarah
His wife Sarah.
Reagan局长
Commissioner Reagan.
O'Neill太太
Mrs. O'Neill, uh...
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你还好吗
How are you holding up?
比我丈夫好点儿
Better than my husband,
但也差不多了
but barely.
你一定要找到凶手
You have to find who did this.
我保证 我们一定会的
I promise, we will.
什么时候
When?
尽我们三万五千人所能
As quick as 35,000 of us can.
所以 很快
So, very quickly.
我想你要召开新闻发布会吧
I take it you'll be holding a press conference?
当我们知道更多信息的时候 会的
When we know more, yes.
我想要发言
I'd like to speak at it.
我需要发声
I need to speak.
我知道你很生气
Well, I know you're upset.
你应该也是
And you ought to be.
今年有多少警♥察♥受伤
How many cops have been injured
或者因公殉职
or killed on the job this year?
在这些讨厌警♥察♥的人还要让警♥察♥
How many more will be before these cop haters
流多少血
have had enough blood?
当我们得到足够的信息
When we have something to report,
我保证我会召开新闻发布会
I promise you I will hold a press conference.
好
Right.
一切按规矩来
Everything by the book.
即使是对受害者和他家人的同情
Even sympathy for the victim and his family.
我也经历过你的处境
I've been where you are.
不管怎样 我知道无助是什么感觉
For what it's worth, I know what it's like to feel so helpless.
我不觉得无助
I don't feel helpless.
我觉得我气疯了
I feel mad as hell.
谁会到书店偷东西
Who steals from a bookstore?
那可不是一般的书店 这是 Abenthy 和女儿们
That's not just any bookstore. It's Abenthy and Daughters.
你听说过吗
You've heard of it?
这是一个在纽约的机构
It's a New York institution.
谢天谢地 你们来了
Oh, thank God you're here.
Janko警官 这是Badillo警官
Officer Janko. This is Officer Badillo.
我猜你是店名[女儿们]中的一位 - 是的
I take it you're one of the daughters the store's named after? - Yes.
我觉得咱们说话的功夫我爸爸可能已经要坟墓里跳出来了
I'm sure Dad's turning over in his grave as we speak.
发生什么事了
Uh, well, what happened?
我今天早上来的时候
Uh, well, I came in this morning
发现这里被洗劫一空
and found the place completely ransacked.
这是一场灾难
It's a disaster.
他们洗劫了收银台吗 - 更糟
They hit up the register? - Worse.
他们把我们楼上的珍品图书区洗劫一空
They raided our rare book section upstairs.
来吧 我带你们看
Come, I'll show you.
请别碰任何东西
Oh, please, don't touch anything.
证据收集小组会处理的
Our evidence collection team will be in to process all this.
这是我弟弟Charlie
This is my brother Charlie
还有我妹妹Lila
and my sister Lila.
终于来了 我们一小时前报的警
Finally. We called almost an hour ago.
没有用的 - 你能预知会发生什么吗
That's not helping. - You know what would have?
昨晚是你锁的门
You locking the door last night.
我锁了 - 各位
I did. - Please, guys.
你们报♥警♥的时候 我们正在换班
It was change of tour when the call came in.
知道哪些书被偷了吗
Do you know which books have been stolen yet?
首先《永别了,武器》
For starters, A Farewell to Arms,
《了不起的盖茨比》《芬尼根守灵夜》
The Great Gatsby, Finnegans Wake.
都是第一版 第一次印刷吗
All first edition, first impression?
都是什么
All what?
是的 所有都是第一次
Yes. All true firsts.
《芬尼根守灵夜》还是签名版
And Finnegans Wake was signed.
这些都是博物馆级的东西
That's some museum-level stuff.
这三本书就价至少六位数
I mean, those three alone are worth over six figures.
是的 你说得对
Yeah, you're spot-on.
正才只是冰山一角 就如海明威所说
And that's just the tip of the iceberg, as Mr. Hemingway would say.
我们已经濒临倒闭了
We were already struggling to stay afloat.
这之后我们该怎么办
After this, what are we gonna do?
我不知道
I-I don't know.
求求你们了 你们得帮我们找回来
Please, you've got to help us get them back.
我们会尽力的
We'll do what we can.
嗨 Anthony
Hey, Anthony.
你在这做什么
Oh, hey. What are you doing here?
买♥♥咖啡
Uh, getting coffee.
嗯 对 当然了
Oh, right. Of course. Uh...
我不知道你会到这
I didn't realize you came to this place.
是啊 快迟到的时候才会来
Yeah, just when I'm running late.
很抱歉
Oh, uh, I'm sorry.
这是Yelena Yelena 这是Erin Reagan
Uh, this is Yelena. Uh, Yelena, Erin Reagan.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
这是我的荣幸
Oh, the pleasure's all mine.
Anthony给我讲过你的故事
Anthony told me all about you.
哦 是吗
Oh, has he?
Yelena是我的朋友
Uh, Yelena is a friend.
我们在上班之前聊聊
Uh, we were just catching up before I headed into the office.
是吗 不错 你住在哪
Well, how nice. Where are you from?
现在吗 纽约
Right now? New York.
但我一直在漂泊
But I'm a bit of a nomad.
不会在一个地方待太久
Can't stay in one place too long.
多浪漫
Mm. How romantic.
我刚想起来 我有个会要迟到了
Oh, wow, I-I just realized I'm late for a meeting.
和谁 - 我得去汇报情况
Oh, with whom? - Uh, I have to debrief,
助理检察官Friedman
uh, A.D.A., uh, Friedman
我帮她做的背景调查
about a background check that I ran for her.
我们办公室见
Uh, we'll see you at the office.
很高兴认识你
It was nice to meet you.
我也是
You, too.
这不是我们的老朋友Bugs吗
If it isn't our old friend Bugs.
警探们 - 今天给我们点什么
Detectives! - What do you got for us today?
小柳条椅 或者给这位女士买♥♥个瑜伽垫
Oh, little wicker chair, maybe a yoga mat for the lady.
我们需要个更劲爆的 朋友
We're gonna need something larger than that, my friend.
这里很平静 你们工作做得很好
Well, it's pretty quiet. Y'all been doing a good job
维护街道安全
keeping the streets safe.
我们把你留在街上
We let you stay on the street
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表