是的 但是都为了逮捕坏人
Yeah, I guess, but to help put a bad guy away.
据我所了解的Deanna
From what I know about Deanna,
我认为她不会逃跑
I don't think she's the type to run.
你了解Deanna什么
Well, what do you know about Deanna?
因为据我所知 她是个变成了罪犯的律师
Because as far as I'm concerned, she's an attorney
应该被取消执照
turned criminal who should be disbarred.
好吧 只有一种方法了
Well, there's only one way to find out.
走吧
Let's go.
你已经干预得够多了
Yeah, you've already done enough.
认真的吗
Seriously?
是的 现在你是唯一一个
Yeah, right now, you're the only person
可以证实干预证人指控的人了
who can prove the witness tampering.
你不能参与调查
You can't be involved in the investigation.
你当了Mimi的私人助理多久
And how long were you Mimi's personal assistant?
8年
Eight years.
这些是你发的信息吗
These your text messages?
是又如何
So what if they are?
这就证实了你在威胁Mimi
Well, they prove you were blackmailing Mimi.
我不需要告诉她 她就应该在
I didn't have to tell her she should pay me
出版商付钱之前就给我封口费的
before I found a publisher who would.
所以你威胁她是为了她好 是这个意思吗
So you were doing her a favor by blackmailing her, is that it?
我的告知书会把她的商业帝国击垮的
My tell-all would take down her empire.
但是Mimi拒绝付钱
But Mimi refused to pay.
听起来你有动机
It sounds like you had motive.
等一下
Wait.
Mimi是个难搞的领导
Mimi was a hard boss.
但是我不会杀害她的
But I would never kill her.
对的 因为你只会做到威胁
Right, because you draw the line at blackmail.
她需要知道Bill
She needed to know that Bill
就是个垃圾
was a useless piece of crap
还有赌博债务
with a gambling addiction
还有小三的快速拨号♥键
and sugar babies on speed dial.
所以为什么不只告诉她这些真♥相♥
So why not just tell her the truth?
我的账单不会因为被炒就停止的
My bills didn't stop 'cause I got fired.
如果你说的是真的 那她为什么不付款
Well, if all you say is true, then why didn't she just pay?
他告诉Mimi
He told Mimi
我是个心怀怨念的前雇员
I was a disgruntled former employee
就为了赚点钱
trying to make a buck.
你就是这样的人
That's exactly what you were.
但是我所说都是真的
But everything I said was true.
无论真假 我们都有理由现在逮捕你了
True or not, we have grounds to arrest you right now
因为巨额敲诈勒索
for grand larceny by extortion.
除非你能帮助我们
Unless you can help us.
想好了吗
What's it gonna be?
我最近听说
Last I heard,
Mimi打算离婚
Mimi was planning on filing for divorce.
但是Bill掌控着他们商业帝国百分之50的股份
But Bill controlled 50% of their empire.
离婚之后他能拿到一半的财产
And stood to get half of everything in a divorce.
除非她能证明他有在做坏事
Unless she could prove he was up to some crap.
而你的证词为她的辩护提供了有力证据
And your story strengthened her case.
答对了
Bingo.
1989年8月
August 1989,
他劝解了一个在威利茨大道大桥自杀的女人
he talked a woman off the Willets Avenue Bridge.
工作的第二天
Second day on the Job.
已经在工作中游刃有余
Talk about hitting the ground running.
那机密线人呢
What about confidential informants?
老大
Boss?
每个值得培养的线人都有过犯罪前科
Any C.I. worth cultivating's bound to have a criminal past.
最好的那几个还在犯罪
The best ones have a criminal present.
对 - 所以警♥察♥跟
Yeah. - So cops associate
熟悉的罪犯有联♥系♥是常有的事
with known criminals all the time.
好警♥察♥也是
Good cops, anyway.
我在缉毒组的时候有个线人
I had a C.I. when I was working narcotics.
他知道斯塔顿岛的每一个好餐厅
He knew every great restaurant in Staten Island.
我们吃得相当不错
Boy, did we eat well.
我的意思 我当时跟他合作
I mean, I was working him.
最后他成了铲除佩勒姆湾公园
And he ended up as key
帮派的关键人物
in cracking that Pelham Bay Park ring.
我们失去了太多的好警♥察♥
We've lost too many good cops.
所以
So...
我试着调整 把我的重心转移一下
I try to adjust, shift my weight a little.
但是在成本大于利益之前
But how many times can you bend the rules
你又能通融多少次呢
before the costs outweigh the benefits?
你还有通融空间
You got more room.
不 我没有
No, I do not.
在过去的一年里 我一半是局长
This past year I have been half PC,
一半有求必应
half soft touch.
那我一定是错过了那些有求必应的日子
I must've missed those soft touch days.
老大 如果我可以的话
Boss, if I may?
你不可以
You may not.
任何智者觉得自己能让别人感觉好点
Any wisdom offered to make someone feel better
都不是智者
about themselves isn't wisdom.
这只是在吹牛
It's just blowing smoke.
没有人会在临终前说
Nobody ever laid on his deathbed going,
"我希望我能更强悍一点"
"I wish I had been more of a hardass."
但是
But...
要求一个父亲跟他自己的儿子
To ask a father to cut his son
断绝联♥系♥
out of his life...
听着 当你宣誓
Look, when you take the oath
并拿到警徽时
and you get the shield,
你得到了一个全新的家庭
you gain a whole new family.
但是家人仍然是第一位的 这是刻在骨子里的
But family still comes first... It's in your bones.
或许吧
Maybe.
或许
Maybe?
有时候你必须做出选择
Sometimes you have to make the choice
把所有的多愁善感扔到窗外
to throw all that sentimentality out the window.
你觉得Moretti应该这么做
And you think Moretti should?
我不认识Moretti
I don't know Moretti.
我只能说
All I'll say is...
规则的存在是有原因的
the rule exists for a reason.
你很清楚这个原因
And you're privy to that reason.
我知道
I am.
那条规矩是我亲手立的
That rule was set by my hand.
你立的规矩吗
You made the rule?
所以别自找惹麻烦
So let sleeping dogs lie.
机会不大
Fat chance.
好吧
Okay.
我有个小舅子
I had a brother-in-law.
母亲有个兄弟吗 - 名字叫John
Mom had a brother? - Name was John.
他一开始因为一些轻罪被捕
He started out with some misdemeanor collars,
后来他开始放高♥利♥贷♥
and then he started a loan shark operation.
我听到风声后就叫他住手
I got wind of it and I told him to stop.
然后他停了吗
And did he?
他的反应是
He responded...
在我和我的搭档
by attacking my partner and I
在他的地盘巡逻的时候攻击了我们
when we were policing his corner.
当然 他失败了
Well, he lost.
我禁止他再靠近我们家
And I forbade him to ever come near the family again.
所以你跟他断绝联♥系♥
So you cut him off.
就像他从来没有出现过
Like he never existed.
母亲伤心了吗
Was Mom upset?
她当然伤心
Of course she was.
她知道这是你定的规矩吗
She know you made the rule?
奥尔巴尼是美国纽约州首府
我告诉她这是政♥府♥的规矩
I told her it came from Albany.
她相信你吗
And she believed you?
我想应该
I thought so.
但你不知道确切答案
But you don't know so.
我这么做是为了我们的安全
I did what I had to do to keep us safe.
你有后悔过吗
Did you ever regret it?
一天都没有
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表