谢谢你 警探
Thank you, Detective.
请坐
Please.
我站着就行了 谢谢
I'm fine standing, thank you.
好吧
Okay.
我很感激Abigail联♥系♥了我
I did appreciate Abigail reaching out.
是你下令的吗
Was that on your orders?
不 那是她的主意
No, that was her idea.
已经快要一周了 但你还是什么都没有说
It's been almost a week and you still haven't said a word.
不管带没带我
With or without me.
我们逮捕了加害者 得到了全部供词
We have arrested the assailants and gotten full confessions.
我指的是我丈夫
I meant about my husband.
关于他的英雄之举 他的服务 对他的感谢
About heroism and service and gratitude.
O'Neill太太 看着我
Mrs. O'Neill, look at me.
不 我是说 看着我
No, I mean really look at me,
别带任何情绪 就一分钟
without the attitude, for a minute?
你真的觉得我不关心我的手下吗
Do you really think I don't care about my cops?
你不觉得我关心你丈夫吗
Do you really think I don't care about your husband?
我没说关心
I didn't say "Care..."
我说了
Well, I do.
我已经用了最好的方式去处理这件事情
And I've handled this the best way I know how.
对谁来说 对你吗
For who? You?
对你的家庭
For your family.
纪念他的牺牲的最好方式是沉默吗
The best way to honor his sacrifice is with silence?
得了吧
Give me a break.
有三个人知道
There are but three people who know
那晚发生了什么
what happened that night.
我 跟你没有什么牵扯
There's me, but I don't seem to have any traction with you.
我儿子 一名很优秀的警探
There's my son, who is a great detective
就是脾气不太好
but has the bedside manner of a pit bull.
然后就是你丈夫
And then there is your husband.
所以 去问我丈夫
So, ask my husband.
是的
Yes.
然后 如果你还是对
And then, if you still have questions
我的沉默有疑问
about why I stayed silent, well...
我的大门随时敞开
my door is open.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 自己倒酒吧
Hey, grab yourself a drink.
你有关于Chris Kelly的消息吗
You got any more information on Chris Kelly?
嗯 他的不在场证明是真的 他是清白的
Yeah, his alibi checked out. He's clean.
不 不可能 你肯定漏掉了什么
No, that can't be right. You must've missed something.
我没有漏掉任何事 爷爷
I didn't miss anything, Pop.
Harold不是被谋杀的
Harold wasn't murdered.
这不合理
Doesn't make any sense.
为什么不呢
Why not?
他不喝酒 他不抽烟
H-He didn't drink, he didn't smoke.
他很健康
He was healthy.
还不到时候啊
I-It wasn't his time.
肯定是谁杀了他
Somebody did this.
没人杀了他
No one did this.
有时候发生这些事就是没有理由的
Sometimes there's no rhyme or reason to these things.
就是 发生了
They just... happen.
不 不 不 那不对
No, no, no. It's not right.
为什么他走了 但我还活着
Why should he be gone and I'm still here?
我们不能选择自己离去的时间
We don't get to choose when our number gets called.
你比任何人都清楚
You know that better than anyone.
他是我的徒弟
He was my protege.
我管他叫 孩子
I used to call him "Kid."
我知道
I know.
这不公平
It's not fair.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我不知道
I don't know.
敬Harold
To Harold.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表