"期望" - 期望
"Expectation."- Expectation.
相信未来会发生某事
The belief that something will happen in the future.
好的
Okay.
用它来造一个句
All right, use it in a sentence.
我生日的期望是大玩特玩电子游戏
For my birthday, my expectation is to get a ton of video games.
哦哦 想得美 先生
Oh, nice try, mister.
剩下的路我可以自己走吗 - 今天不行 Jimmy
Can I walk the rest of the way - by myself? - Not today, Jimmy.
其他孩子都自己步行上学
All the other kids walk to school by themselves.
求你了
Please?
只有几个街区
It's only a couple blocks.
好吧 好吧
All right, fine.
但小心点
But be careful.
太好了 谢谢 妈妈
Awesome. Thanks, Mom.
我爱你
I love you.
祝你测验好运
Hey, good luck on your quiz!
Jimmy
Jimmy?
Jimmy
Jimmy?!
Jimmy
Jimmy?!
Jimmy
Jimmy!
Jimmy
Jimmy!
这些年情况发生了变化
Things have changed over the years.
是Erin Reagan吗
Is that Erin Reagan?
Michael Davis
Michael Davis.
你好吗 - 还活着
How are you? - Alive.
我以为你不参加这些聚会的
I thought you made a point - of not coming to these reunions.
我想20周年是一定要参加的 所以...
Well, I figured the 20th was mandatory, so...
花了那么久才接受不能致告别辞 是吧
Took you that long to get over not being valedictorian, huh?
拜托 你才赢了 0.01 分
Oh, please. You beat me by .01.
现在在忙什么呢
What are you up to these days?
还在法♥院♥里惩奸除恶吗
Still lobbing off the heads of the wicked down at 100 Centre Street?
你呢 还在帮城市的杀人犯逍遥法外吗
What are you, still making sure that the city's murderers have a cozy bed at Clinton?
嘿 作为公设辩护人
Hey, as a public defender,
我为弱势群体发声
I give a voice to the underprivileged,
那些被你办公室以正义之名
the people your office runs over
蹂躏碾压的人
with the freight train of justice.
好吧 我想我们都各司其职 对吧
Well, I guess we all have a job to do, right?
只有其中一个才真的在执行正义 不是吗
And only one of them really has to do with justice, doesn't it?
你真的想现在谈这些吗
You really want to do this right now?
我只是说你们似乎更关心
I'm just saying your office seems to care more
定罪率而不是做正确的事
about conviction rates than doing the right thing.
反对
Objection.
无中生有 - 无中生有
Speculation. - Not speculation.
我有一个客户 你们判他终身监禁
I have a client your office put away for life,
但他是无辜的
but he's innocent.
好吧 也许你应该去证明无罪
Well, maybe you should pursue exoneration
而不是在辩论中拿你的客户当筹码
instead of using your client as a chip in a debate.
你不想听一听他的事吗
You don't want to even know about him?
听着 我来这是为了和老朋友叙叙旧
Look, I came down here to catch up with old friends,
而不是来重新审案子的
not rehash whatever this may be,
所以...
so...
很高兴见到你
It was nice seeing you.
经典说辞
So typical.
地检署永远不会承认做错了什么
The D.A.'s office will never admit they got anything wrong.
你去那里也说得通
Makes sense you ended up there.
Ty Williams
Ty Williams.
查一下
Look him up.
你看到车或其它可能带走他的东西吗
You see a vehicle or anything that might've taken him?
没有 我一转身
No. I turned back,
他就不见了
and he was just gone.
也许在人行道上走过的人
Maybe someone you passed by on the sidewalk?
有没有看到任何可疑的人
Did you see anyone suspicious?
没有 不过 昨晚我收到这个短♥信♥
No. Last night, I got this text, though.
“注意 否则有人会受伤”
"Pay attention or someone might get hurt."
晚上 8:04 发送
Sent at 8:04 p.m.
知道是谁发的吗
Any idea who might've sent that?
不知道 我以为发错了
No, none. I thought it was a wrong number.
Jimmy的父亲呢 他跟这事有关吗
What about Jimmy's father-- is he in the picture?
没有 他在七个月前去世了
No, he passed away seven months ago.
对不起 - 对不起
Sorry. - Sorry to hear that.
我们领养了Jimmy
We adopted Jimmy
当时他四岁
when he was four.
我从没想到会独自抚养他
I never thought that I would raise him on my own.
事实证明我不称职
And it turns out I'm not fit to.
听着 这不怪你 好吗
Listen, this is not on you, okay?
要怪带走Jimmy的人
This is on whoever took Jimmy.
我们会找到他们两个的
And we're gonna find both of them.
是的 她只是站在那里 想着自己的事
Yeah. She was just standing there, minding her own business,
这家伙不知从何而来
and this guy comes out of nowhere
把她推到地铁轨道上
and shoves her on the subway tracks.
你开始行动 - 是的 女士
And you went into action. - Yes, ma'am.
我的第一个想法是把那个女人救出来
My first thought was to get the woman out of there,
但那家伙挡住了我的去路
but the guy was standing in my way,
于是我把他推下铁轨 跳了下去
so I shoved him on the tracks, jumped down,
救出那个女人 带她离开了那里
secured the woman, got her out of there,
然后制♥服♥罪犯 直到警♥察♥出现
then kept the pusher subdued until the cops came.
Chuck Phillips上尉 布朗斯维尔本地人…
Captain Chuck Phillips, Brownsville native...
布♥什♥威克
Bushwick.
布♥什♥威克本地人 真正的当地英雄
A Bushwick native - and a true local hero.
其他海军陆战队员也会这么做的
Ah, any other Marine would've done the same thing.
如果你能向政♥府♥请求一件事以示感谢
If you could ask one thing from your city as a thanks,
那会是什么
what would it be?
与纽约警♥察♥局局长会面
A meeting with the commissioner of the NYPD.
就这样
That'd be it.
好哇 他有点意思
Hoorah. Ain't he something.
有点不顾后果
In a loose-cannon kind of way.
有部电影 他就像丹泽尔·华盛顿表演的那样
It was a movie, Denzel plays him.
我可能是这里的少数派
I may be in the minority here,
但我认为与他会面不是个好主意
but I think meeting with him is a bad idea.
为什么这样说
And why is that?
首先 因为他的鲁莽行为
For starters, because his reckless actions
可能让他们三个送命
could've ended up getting the three of them killed.
好吧 但是首先
Well, also for starters,
他或许救了那个女人的命
he probably saved that woman's life.
运气好
Luckily.
很勇敢
Heroically.
好吧 但请注意
Okay, but be warned.
他有所求
He wants something.
是的 他说过 要见局长
Yeah, to meet the PC. He said that.
就这样
Okay, have at it.
他是美国海军陆战队上尉
He's a United States Marine captain
救了一个公民的命
who saved a citizen's life.
我只想和他握握手
I'd just like to shake his hand.
就这么简单 - McYou再这样对她说话
It's that simple. - McYou speak to her like that one more time,
你再这样和我讲话 我和你没完
That's it. you and I are gonna have a problem if you talk to me like that.
你为什么要对这件事如此不满
Why you got to be such a bitch about it?
你叫我什么
What the hell did you call me?
你听到了 - 你叫我什么
You heard me. - What did you call me?!
哦
Oh!
啊 - 哇 嘿嘿
Huh?! - Whoa, hey. Hey.
哇 嘿 当心 哇 这是什么回事…啊
Whoa, hey, watch it. Whoa, what's this... Huh?!
你疯了 你知道吗 - 这是怎么回事 哇
You are crazy, you know that?! - What's this about? Whoa, whoa, whoa!
这到底是怎么回事 警长
What the hell is this about, Sergeant?
这是私事 警长 - 退后
This is personal, Sergeant. - Back up.
退后 不再是了
Back up. Not anymore, it's not.
Berner警官和我有一个小误会要解决
Officer Berner and I had to work out a little misunderstanding,
是吗 - 去你的
huh? - Screw you.
嘿 结束了
Hey, hey, hey. It's over.
我刚刚看到你袭击了另一名警官
I just watched you assault another officer.
我希望你能解释清楚 警长
I hope you have a good explanation, Sergeant.
恕我直言 别插手
All due respect, stay the hell out of it.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表