mid-career crisis of some sort.
每个人都是 我也一样
All of us. Me, too.
只不过我既没有要离婚的丈夫
Except I don't have a husband to divorce,
或者要卖♥♥♥车♥去买♥♥跑车
or a car to trade in for a Corvette.
我有的只是这份工作
All I've got is this job.
你还有我
You got me.
也许你该独自处理这件事情
Maybe you're better off handling this one on your own.
好吗
Okay?
有人吗
Knock-knock.
你好
Hey.
你好 - 请坐
Hi. - Have a seat.
我需要点法律建议
Um, I need some legal advice.
你终于想通了
So you finally came to your senses.
你会喜欢我的离婚律师
You're gonna love my divorce lawyer.
我和Jamie好得很
Me and Jamie are fine.
是关于我一个怀孕了的朋友的
It's about a friend of mine who is pregnant.
朋友吗 - 是名警♥察♥
A friend? - It's a fellow cop.
她犯了大错 没有通知警局这件事
She screwed up; She didn't notify the department.
这听起来更像是劳动法
It sounds more like employment law
或是工会问题 这两者都不是我的业务范围
or union issues, neither of which are up my alley.
你是怎么做到的 Erin
How do you do it, Erin?
做到什么 - 做到一切
Do what? - Everything.
你有完美的事业 还有个美丽的女儿
You have an amazing career, you raised a beautiful daughter.
你在这个男人的世界里所向披靡
You have basically been kicking ass in a man's world,
这一切都是靠你自己一人 - 但我并没有
and you did it all by yourself. But I haven't.
得了吧 - 这些所谓靠我自己的事
Come on. - All the "by myself" stuff,
我从小和母亲一起长大 我有Anthony的帮助
I grew up with my mom, I've had Anthony,
和Jack一起养育女儿
I co-parented with Jack.
我还有你们作为我的...希腊合唱团
And I've had the rest of you as my... Greek chorus,
唱着我并不总是想听到的圣歌♥
singing songs that I didn't always want to hear,
但有时又是我需要听到的东西
but sometimes needed to hear.
你有一家族
You have a tribe.
我有一个家族
I have a tribe.
这个女人什么都没有
This woman has no one.
她有你
She has you.
仅限她没有躲着我的时候 - 那就别让她躲着
When she's not avoiding me. - Okay, so don't let her.
紧紧盯着她 让她记得
Track her down. Remind her that
姐妹同心 其利断金
we sisters have got to stick together.
两个女人就能成为一个家族吗
Can two women even make a tribe?
没问题 当其中之一是Eddie Janko的时候
Yeah. When one of them is Eddie Janko,
可抵得上一打男人了
that's worth at least a dozen men.
这次系统升级的价格呢
And the price for this system upgrade?
在下一页
Next page.
他们的粗略估计
Their rough stab at it, calculated
是根据宙斯盾联合公♥司♥在欧洲地区做过的
from similar overhauls Aegis & Associates have implemented
类似改进来计算的
in European cities.
如果能成的话可真是好极了
Nice work if you can get it.
这个价格让赎金看起来都便宜了
Makes paying the ransom look like the bargain.
那么Thompson女士呢
And Ms. Thompson herself?
专业建议吗
Professional opinion?
专业和非专业的角度
Both.
令人印象深刻
Very impressive.
但是呢
But?
也许她仍然试图在借助之前的私人关系
Perhaps not above trying to make this deal
来促成这一交易
by leveraging a prior personal relationship.
在你的保镖多次把接你的地点
After your detail changed your morning pickup
Frank的家
从海湾岭改到曼哈顿区后
from Bay Ridge to Manhattan those times...
我心里便有数了
I did put two and two together.
好了 Abigail
Well, Abigail,
那都是很久以前的事了
those times were a long time ago.
久远但不曾忘却吗
Long but not forgotten?
不是 问题就出在这里
No, see, that's the thing.
我以为我已经忘记了 因为她跟我说
I guess I had forgotten because when she told me
她回来过好几次
she'd been back here for a while,
却很明显没有联♥系♥我
and obviously hadn't called,
也不是说我有
well, it's not like it landed
多介意这件事 所以...
as anything on me, so...
为什么
Why?
你在问我吗
You're asking me?
那是自然
Apparently.
这总是个陷阱 你说呢
This is always a trap. You tell me.
或者不是 取决于你
Or don't. Up to you.
也许有朝一日
Okay, uh, maybe one day,
当我忙于其他事务的时候
when I was really busy with other stuff,
有一部分的我会愿意接受
that part of me that would have been open to,
那种感情 我也不知道
I don't know, that kind of relationship,
也许我的心是从里面锁住了
maybe it just locked from the inside.
像一辆车吗
What, like a car?
你这是咬文嚼字
You're being pretty literal.
那你说的很...
And you're being pretty...
好吧 你的意思呢
Okay, beg to differ.
不 我不说
No, thanks.
这是命令
That's an order.
你昨天不只是问她提案相关的问题
You didn't just ask her probing questions yesterday,
你的语气中夹杂着
you peppered her with them...
各种怪异的攻击
Sinkers, sliders, spitballs...
搜寻着私人反应
Looking for a personal reaction.
是你非要问的
You asked.
查一下她为何在我不知情的情况下
Find out why she left London Police
离开伦敦警局
without my fingerprints on it.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
有人在吗
Is there someone here?
我在 爷爷
Oh, hey, Pop.
自从我能整个人钻进去
This chimney hasn't been cleaned
躲Danny和Joe开始
since I could fit all the way up inside it
这烟囱就没清理过了
hiding from Danny and Joe.
那你为什么这会儿想要这么做
And you decided to try this again why?
不过就是逾期的维护罢了
It's just overdue maintenance.
我把楼梯上松动的木板钉牢了
I-I nailed down that loose board on the staircase,
我在水池下和楼上的衣柜壁橱
and I got fire extinguishers for under the sink
也放了灭火器
and the upstairs closet.
我从披萨店定了吃的
And I ordered a pie from Grimaldi's,
就在台面上 意式香肠 少放酱料
in there on the counter; Pepperoni, light sauce.
你是打算把橱柜改造成"儿童安全"型
And will you be feeding me before or after you've finished
之前或者之后再来喂我吃饭吗
childproofing the cabinets?
什么
What?
你在照顾我 - 我没有
You're coddling me. - No, I'm not.
你就是在这么做 省省吧
Yeah, you are, so cut it out.
我想帮忙罢了 - 我自己就有两只手
I was just trying to lend a hand. - I've got two right here.
你膝盖不好 如果你自己做这些的话
And a bad knee that would hurt for a week
会疼上一个礼拜
if you tried to do this by yourself.
你早上做的第一件事是什么
What's the first thing you do in the morning?
铺床和锻炼
Make my bed and exercise.
而我会仔细思考 我叫什么名字
And I take stock. What is my name?
我的社保号♥是什么
What is my social security number?
我住在哪个城市 - 爷爷
What city do I live in? - Pop...
因为我担心今天也许是我能记住
Because I'm afraid that today might finally be the day
这些事情的最后一天了
when I don't remember those things.
你还有很长的时间
You got a long time before that.
但总有一天时间会赢
But one day time will win,
无论怎样保护这个房♥子都不会改变这个事实
and no amount of age-proofing this house will change that.
所以省省吧 让我就这样
So back off and let me be.
你连披萨都不想吃吗
You don't even want pizza?
我会把披萨留下好好吃
Oh, I'm keeping the pizza, and I'll enjoy it.
晚安 Jamison
Good night, Jamison.
Eddie说得对
Eddie's onto something here.
满月之夜是会改变人的
Full moons definitely change people.
变成狼人吗
Change like into werewolves?
不 不是说皮毛或者獠牙
No, not like fur and fangs.
而是说月圆之夜的人总是格外疯狂
Like, people get nuttier when there is a full moon.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表