当心
Hey.
他有刀
He has a knife.
他在那儿 第七过道
He's over there. Aisle seven.
这是我的东西
This is my stuff.
退后 伙计 不然我砍了你
Back off, man, or I'll cut you.
别挡道儿 - 我正在录像
Out of my way. - I am recording you
知道不 - 关掉那该死的东西
right now, okay? - Shut that thing off
不然我弄死你 - 不 不 不
or I'll screw you up. - No, no, no,
我不会关的 我已经受够了
I won't. I am sick of this.
大家来看啊 - 我才不管你受够了没
Every people look at me. - I don't care what you're sick of.
不 别这样 我警告你 别动
No, no, no. I'm telling you, stop.
警♥察♥ 别动
Police! Don't take another step!
退后一步 先生 - 好的
Take a step back, sir. - Yeah.
马上放下这些货品 先生
Put down the merchandise now, sir.
为什么 这是我的 - 你付钱了吗
Why? It's mine. - Did you pay for it?
没有 他没付钱 - 先生 退后
No, he hasn't paid! - Sir! Step back.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我不需要付钱
I don't have to pay.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
你再往前一步我就砍了你
One step closer and I'll cut you up!
马上放下刀 - 放下枪
Put the knife down now. - Drop the gun.
马上放下
Put it down now!
我不想要对你开枪
I do not want to have to shoot you.
我放下刀 你能保证不动我吗
I put it down, you promise not to touch me?
你放下刀 我保证不会动你
You put that knife down, I promise I won't touch you.
好吧
Okay.
Badillo
Badillo!
放开我 你个王八蛋
Get off me, you son of a bitch!
别反抗了
Stop resisting!
放开我 - 别反抗
Get off me! - Stop fighting!
放开我 - 别反抗
Get off me! - Stop fighting.
放开
Get off!
重罪犯
We have felony crimes
被减轻为轻罪
being downgraded to misdemeanors.
危险的罪犯
We have dangerous criminals
在被逮捕后数小时即被释放
being released within hours of their arrests.
我们的地检署
We have a district attorney's office
正在辜负这座城市
that is failing this city.
检察官最近的起诉准则
And a D.A. Whose most recent charging guidelines
是对其就职宣誓的违背
are a violation of her oath of office.
局长 你和
Commissioner, have you spoken
Crawford检察长谈过你的这些担忧吗
to D.A. Crawford about your concerns?
说实话 Helen 我不知道从何说起
Honestly, Helen, I wouldn't know where to begin.
所以我没和她面对面谈过
So, no, not face-to-face.
您又如何看待地检署关于非暴♥力♥犯罪者
What about the D.A's contention that nonviolent
比起监禁更需要改造的观点呢
offenders need more programs instead of more incarceration?
你必须定义非暴♥力♥
Well, you got to define nonviolent.
对我而言 不能因为晃着刀的罪犯
To me, a perp who flashes a knife isn't nonviolent
还没有捅到我就轻易说他是非暴♥力♥
simply because he hasn't stabbed me yet.
但是Crawford女士
But Ms. Crawford
似乎认为
seems to think
他只是
that he's just...
我也不知道怎么说 被误会了
I don't know... Misunderstood?
这么说您希望地检署
So you want the D.A.
缩减这些政策调整吗
to scale back on these policy changes?
我希望的是地检署官员们
What I want is the people at the D.A.'s office
遵循法律
to follow the law.
意思是那些Crawford手下的检察官们
Meaning the ADAs who work
应该不理会她的准则
under Crawford should disregard her guidelines?
当其违背了刑法精神 当然不应遵循
When they've contradicted the penal law, absolutely.
众所周知 您的女儿Erin
It's common knowledge your daughter Erin
是Crawford手下的一名部门领导
is a bureau chief under Crawford.
我不认为这有什么问题 Helen
I didn't hear a question mark there, Helen.
但是 没错 助理检察官 议员 市民
But, yes, ADAs, elected officials, citizens...
我们都必须发声
We all need to speak out.
谢谢大家
Thank you very much.
今天就到这里 谢谢大家
That's all for today. Thank you.
以上就是警♥察♥局长新闻发布会的主要内容
And that wraps up the commissioner's press conference.
Reagan局长刚刚实质上指控
Commissioner Reagan just essentially accused
Kimberly Crawford检察长
District Attorney Kimberly Crawford
违背法律
of disregarding the law
以迎击她的新起诉准则
in order to accommodate her new charging guidelines.
我是Reagan
Reagan.
Reagan警探 天哪 谢天谢地
Detective Reagan, oh, my God, thank God.
我是Elena Marquez
It's me, Elena Marquez.
怎么了
What's wrong?
有人正试图闯进我家了
There's someone breaking into my house.
你报♥警♥了吗 - 我报了
Did you call 911? - I did,
警♥察♥还没到 - 你在哪儿
they're not here yet. - Where are you?
戈斯林街82号♥
82 Gorslin Street.
82号♥...你怎么不在证人保护项目呢
82... W-Why aren't you in witness protection?
我回家看望我妈
I came back to check on my mother.
他们会杀了我的
They're gonna kill me.
屋里有能藏起来的地方吗
Is there somewhere you can hide in the house?
很难藏起来
It's kind of hard to hide.
想办法找点东西当武器
Try to find something you can use
撑到警♥察♥来 好吗
as a weapon till the cops get there, okay?
求你了 快来
Please, just come.
我马上来
I'm on my way.
天啊
Oh, God.
我想他进来了
I think he's inside.
我不想再这样见到你了
Got to stop meeting like this.
说得对 你怎么样了
Yeah. How you doing?
我今天本该休假的
Today was supposed to be my day off.
好吧 这次行动应该蛮简单的
Yeah. Well, it should be pretty straightforward.
别掉以轻心
Famous last words.
好了 进攻
All right, let's hit it.
出发 行动
Let's go! Move!
手举高 立刻 - 冲
Hands in the air, now! - Go, go!
动作 快点
Move, move, move!
趴在地上 趴好
On the floor! On the floor!
手放脑后
Hands behind your head!
警♥察♥ 不许动
Police! Don't move!
趴在地上
Get on the ground!
安全 - 安全
Clear. - Clear.
放下枪 放下 - 放下枪
Drop it! Drop it! - Put the gun down.
别接近我 - 没人会伤害你
Don't come near me. - No one's gonna hurt you.
我不是妓♥女♥
I'm not a hooker.
好的 别激动 你叫什么名字
Okay. Okay. What's your name?
Margo
Margo.
Margo
Margo...
我只是想找到我的女儿
I-I'm just trying to find my daughter.
你的女儿在这里吗
Your daughter is here?
没有 我正在找她
No. I'm looking for her.
她在边境被掳走了
She was taken at the border.
那是我最后一次见到她
That was the last time I saw her.
好的 我知道了 我们会登记失踪人口...
Okay. Okay, so we'll file a missing persons report...
不 我已经填了所有表 我求过警♥察♥
No, I filed everything. I begged the police.
没有人帮上一点忙
No one did anything.
我加入Mano Sangriento
I joined Mano Sangriento
就是为了亲自找到她
so I could find her myself.
你为了找女儿加入Mano Sangriento吗
You joined Mano Sangriento to look for your daughter?
我都不知道她是死是活
I don't even know if she's still alive.
我问了我见过的每一个人
I ask everyone I meet, I...
我给他们看了她的照片
I show her picture.
好 冷静点 听我说
All right, hey, hey, hey, listen.
给我们一次机会
Just give us a chance here.
也许我能帮你 - 你能帮我找到她吗
Maybe I can help you. - Can you find her for me?
你先把枪放下
Got to put the gun down first.
不 除非你向我保证找到Soli
No. Not unless you promise to find Soli.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表