Mm-hmm. Except now in English.
英语
English?
告诉他是谁干的
Just tell him who did it,
你这个死老头子
you stubborn old man.
告诉他是谁干的
Just tell him who did it,
你这个死老头子
you stubborn old man.
这是个翻译软件 有时我是真机智啊
It's a translation app. Sometimes I'm actually smart.
你不傻的时候是蛮机智的
When you're not being stupid.
让我来这里干嘛
What am I doing here?
一个快速跟进 就几个问题
Just a quick follow-up. Got a few more questions.
我已经告诉过你了
Yeah, I already told you
我知道的关于帮派的一切
everything I know about the gang.
我本来不需要的 顺便说一嘴 那是帮忙
Which I didn't have to do, by the way, that was a favor.
对此我很感激
And I appreciate that.
但我想确定你没有遗漏什么
But I wanted to make sure you didn't leave anything out.
我没有
I didn't.
我觉得你有
Um, I think you did.
比如
Okay, like what?
比如你是Bao和Linh Pham的儿子
Like the fact that you are Bao and Linh Pham's son.
比如你有很严重的赌博问题
Like the fact that you have a serious gambling problem.
在越南每个人都赌博
Everybody gambles in Little Vietnam.
这是国家文化
It's a cultural thing.
但不是每个人都欠他的庄家两万块
But not everybody owes their bookie $20,000
突然之间几天之后债务就不存在了
and suddenly has the debt gone just a few days later.
就在他们父母的店被抢劫后几天
Just a few days after their parents' store was robbed.
我没有抢劫我父母的店
I didn't rob my parents' store.
不 你抢劫了你父母的店
No, you robbed your parents' store
还打了你父亲的头
and beat your own father over the head.
你在说谎
That's a lie.
这可不是我说的
Well, I'm not the one who said it.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
谁在后面 你在看什么
Who's behind there? What are you looking at?
什么样的人会从自己父母那偷东西
What kind of person steals from their parents
还袭击自己的父亲呢
and beats up their own father?
我没有 不是我
I didn't do it. It wasn't me.
就是你 - 爸
Yes, you did. - Dad.
不 别这样
No, don't do this.
你知道这会让我怎么样吗
Do you have any idea what's gonna happen to me?
你早就罪有应得了
What should have happened a long time ago.
爸
Ba!
站起来
On your feet.
有什么要给我的吗
Do you have something for me?
我给你 更多
I give you... more.
这些是对被告的指控
These are new charges against the defendant.
重罪指控
Felony charges.
事实证明 被告不仅仅
It turns out the defendant is much more than
只是持有少量毒品那么简单
just a guy possessing a small amount of drugs.
他实际上是法定继承人
He's actually the heir apparent.
什么的法定继承人
To?
他堂兄经营的勒德洛街帮派的继承人
To the Ludlow Street Syndicate, run by his cousin,
而这位堂兄在上个月被判刑10年
who was sent away last month for the next ten years.
我们认为现在是被告在指挥所有行动
We believe the defendant is now running the operation.
我想说这绝对算得上是更多的信息
I would say that definitely qualifies as more.
但是你早就知道了 对吗
But you already knew that, right?
我吗
Me?
你把这个小案子给了我是因为
You gave me this small case because
你知道这个案子并不小
you knew it wasn't small.
我有预感
I had a hunch,
所以我想找我手下最好的人着手此事
so I wanted my best person on it.
谢谢你的信任
Thank you for that.
谢谢你的调查
Thank you for this.
* More, more, more *
* How do you like it? How do you like it? *
没有所谓正确的决定
There is no right decision,
决定就只是决定
there's only the decision itself
还有愿意承受其后果的责任而已
and the willingness to accept its consequences.
这些家伙已经听这话上百遍了
These guys have heard a version of that a hundred times.
更像是听了上万遍了 不过又有谁会计数呢
More like a million, but who's counting?
我是局长 我是那个必须做出决定
I'm the boss, I'm the one who has to make those decisions,
并且承担责任的人
then live with them.
明白
Understood.
Reddick警探
Detective Reddick,
你提出了一个很有说服力的理由
you made a compelling argument
让他去当巡警
for busting him down to patrol.
我很感谢您能在这个问题上听取我的意见
I appreciate you hearing me out on the issue,
甚至说考虑我的想法
and even considering my point of view.
我做的不止这些
Well, I've done more than that.
我不明白
I don't get it.
他采取了你的想法
He's going your way.
真的吗
Seriously?
不完全是 我把他的警衔撤掉
Not quite. I'm taking his bar
降为警长
and busting him down to sergeant.
头儿
Boss?
Sid 你为Stoltz警督
Sid, the case you made
办的这个案子
for Lieutenant Stoltz
让我想起了为什么一开始我就把你带到这里来
reminded me of why I brought you up here in the first place.
谢谢你
So thank you.
Reddick警探
And, Detective Reddick,
你做得很好
you did good work.
谢谢
Thank you.
我认为你做出了正确的决定
I think you made the right decision.
真的吗
Really?
抱歉 这里没有正确的决定
Sorry. There is no right decision.
这本来很有可能是另外一种情况
It could easily have gone the other way.
我明白
I understand.
我希望你能真的明白
I hope you do.
这是什么
What is this?
你要把我调职
You're transferring me?
这是开放式调动
It's an open transfer.
你可以申请局里任何职位
You can fill in the bureau.
我以为您刚刚是在称赞我做得不错
I thought you just said I was doing good work.
我确实这样觉得
I did.
那问题是什么呢
Then what's the problem?
这里没有什么问题
There isn't one.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你在这儿一周内所做的事情
Well, look, what you did here in one week
确实让人印象深刻
was pretty remarkable,
你让我的团队发挥出了最好的状态
and you brought out the best in my team.
我还是想听听我搞砸的那部分
I'm still waiting for the part where I screwed up.
事实上 我更在意你没搞砸的部分
Well, the fact that you didn't is what focused me.
局长
Sir...
听着
Well, look...
我们这里离完美还差得很远
We're far from perfect up here,
但是与街上的魔鬼相比
but we're angels compared to the devils
我们就如同是天使
out there on the street.
我不能把你浪费在这里
I can't waste you up here
尤其是当我明明可以让你去外面做得更好
when I could have you working out there.
好好工作 注意安全
Do good work, come back safe.
是的 局长
Yes, sir.
有看过《教父》那部电影吗
Ever see the movie The Godfather?
教父电影梗,偶尔会在日常生活表现对沉重事物的轻松态度
"把枪留下 把奶油煎饼卷拿走" - 好台词
"Leave the gun, take the cannoli." - Good line.
电影里也有很多其他值得学习的地方
A lot of good lessons in that movie, too.
不要和家人以外的人说话
Never speak outside the family.
不错
That's a good one.
即使你的名字叫Sonny
Even though you're named Sonny,
不过 你可能想从Michael那里
you might want to take a few more lessons
还是教父电影梗,Sonny是教父的得力助手
而Michael虽然精明能干,却对家族的事业没什么兴趣
再吸取一些教训
from Michael, though.
就像 Michael想摆脱犯罪
Like Michael wanted to get out of crime,
让家族生意变得合法一样
take the family business legit.
他做起来可比我简单
Easier for him than me.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表