我们不能快点找到她的话 就只能发现她的尸体
We don't find her quick, we're gonna find her body in bags
在河底的袋子里了
at the bottom of the river.
谢谢提醒我这点
Thanks for reminding us all of that.
不客气
No problem.
嘿 如果你没有及时拉我一把
Hey, if you didn't pull me in there when you did...
就是直觉 不用想太多
It was instinct. Don't make a big deal out of it.
那些年
All those years
老妈总是让我照顾我的弟弟
of Mom telling me to look after my kid brother.
技术组说
TARU said
那个一次性号♥码信♥号♥♥显示在北部的一个信♥号♥♥塔
the burner just pinged off a tower upstate.
信♥号♥♥还在移♥动♥
The signal's on the move,
但是还可以追踪
but it's still transmitting.
我们出发
Let's go.
听着 这两件事中的一件一定发生了
See, one of two things happened.
要么你杀了那个警探
You either killed the detective
然后警♥察♥跟踪了你 要么
and the heat followed you, or...
你告发了我然后带他到了我的地盘
you snitched and brought him to my front door.
等着吧 Nieve 你就会知道了
Just wait, Nieve. You'll see.
是的 真♥相♥
Yeah, truth,
就像油 总会浮出水面
like oil, always rises to the top.
你最好祈祷条子已经死了
You better hope that piggy is good and dead.
因为如果他没死
Because if he isn't...
你会怎么做
What are you gonna do?
现在就来吧
Get on with it.
我不怕任何人
I'm not afraid anymore.
警♥察♥ 嘿
Police! Hey!
放下武器 放下
Drop it! Put it down!
Elena 放下刀子
Elena, drop the knife right now.
放下它 他不值得的
Come on. He's not worth it.
他应该去死
He deserves to die.
他会死的
And he will die.
他会在监狱里
He'll die a nice slow death
漫长痛苦地死去 但是如果
as he rots away in a prison cell. But if
你不放下刀子 你也会跟着他一起进监狱的
you don't drop that knife, you're going down with him.
是的
You're right.
但是如果我现在就割了他的喉咙
But if I cut his throat now,
至少我的孩子就不会见到他的父亲了
at least my baby will never meet its father.
永远
Ever!
他强♥奸♥了你
He raped you?
Elena.
不要这么做
Don't do this.
你已经做出了正确的选择
You already made the right decision
当你决定放过我哥哥的命的时候
when you chose to spare my brother's life.
你选择成为一名母亲 - 如果这个孩子
You chose to be a mother - If that baby
拥有你一半的勇气
has half as much courage as you do,
孩子的父亲是哪个人♥渣♥就一点也不重要了
it's not gonna matter who his piece-of-crap father is.
我向你承诺
I promise you.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor
把刀放下
and put that knife down.
就是这样 来吧
There you go. Come on.
来这里
Come here.
我拿下他了
I got him.
趴下
On your stomach.
你没事吧
You okay?
如果我有一个儿子 我希望他能成为你这样的人 警探
If I have a son, I hope he turns out just like you, Detective.
如果你幸运的话
Well, if you're lucky,
他会成为更像Reagan警长的人
he'll turn out a little bit more like Sergeant Reagan.
帮她检查一下
Let's get her looked at.
快点 把那个人♥渣♥带走
Come on, get that piece of crap out of here.
第四号♥ 就是他
Number four. That's him.
你确定吗
You sure?
确定 是的
Positive. Yeah.
就是他袭击了我
He's the one who assaulted me.
四号♥留住 其他人撤掉
Hold number four, release the others.
我需要你的签字 然后你就可以走了
I just need your signature, and then you can go.
好的
Yeah.
好了
All right.
谢谢 - 没事
Thank you. - Yeah.
嘿 你大部分时间都和Erin一起工作 对吧
Hey, you work with Erin, mostly, right?
对的 但我也和那个讨厌鬼一起工作过
Yeah, but I've also worked with that big pain in the ass, too.
谁啊 Danny
Who is that, Danny?
正确 但是说实话 他们都...
Exactly. But frankly, they're all...
固执己见
Opinionated,
崇高的品德 高尚的意志
holier than thou, morally superior?
凌驾于我们凡人之上
A cut above us mere mortals.
我想我明白你的意思
I think I know what you mean.
你知道吗 我以前以为没人这么做了
You know, I used to think it wasn't for real.
我的意思是 现在谁还每周日跟整个家族
I mean, who has dinner with the whole family
吃晚饭
every Sunday anymore?
确实 - 然后还全家都当公仆
True. - And the whole family's in service?
没人想赚大钱吗
Nobody wanted to make a buck?
我猜没有
I guess not.
我原来在等着找答案 你知道的
I was waiting to find out, you know,
看看他们是不是真的腐♥败♥或者贪婪再或者
if they're really corrupt or greedy or...
暗地里彼此憎恨
secretly hated each other.
然后我发现 他们是认真的不是表现给别人看的
Then I realized, this wasn't a show at all.
我是说 他们是非常了不得的
I mean, these guys are the real deal.
我希望我能有他们所拥有的实力
And I wish I had what they had.
虽然 他们互相欺负 也欺负我
Yeah, they bust each other's chops, and mine,
但他们愿意为彼此做任何事
but they'd do anything for each other,
也会为大局做事
and anything for the greater good.
要我说
My book?
你真幸运有这样的家人
You're a lucky man counting them as your family.
我下班了
I signed out.
你找到手铐是属于谁的了吗
You find who owned those cuffs?
没
No.
很好
Good.
至少有一个警♥察♥安心今晚能休息了
At least one cop can rest easy tonight
知道你不会揭发他们
knowing you won't out them.
郑重声明 我只是想帮忙
Just for the record, I was trying to help,
不是给谁惹麻烦
not get anybody in trouble.
如果你这么想的话 - 听着
If you say so. - Look,
如果你想换搭档 申请一下就可以
if you want to switch partners, just put in for it.
没有伤害就不算犯规
No harm no foul.
但是你跟写名单的人睡
Well, you sleep with the guy who makes the roster.
为什么不由你来申请呢
Why don't you take the lead on that?
他让你找新搭档了吗
Did he get you to ask for a new partner yet?
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
他说他不想和Reagan家族的人
He says he doesn't want to ride with someone
一起搭档
in the Reagan family.
他本来想由你先递出的
He was gonna make it so you request a change.
哦 所以这是计划好的
Oh. So this is, like, planned?
这是他的办事手法
It's kind of his M.O.
他的搭档换了一个又一个
His partners go through a revolving door.
难怪
Huh.
最后一次 除非我被邀请
Last time unless I'm invited.
我可以进吗
May I?
我听从了你的命令 所以
I followed your orders, so...
我只是想谢谢你认出了那个人
Well, I just wanted to thank you for ID'ing the guy.
我听说他因联邦指控被捕了
I heard he was arrested on federal charges?
我对此一无所知
Oh, I wouldn't know anything about that.
联调局从不告诉我们他们在做什么
The Feds never tell us what they're doing.
Hmm.
你♥爸♥爸的警校毕业照
Your dad's graduation from the academy.
谢谢
Thank you.
他会为你感到骄傲的
He'd be proud of you.
你爷爷还有工作要做
Well, your grandpa's got work to do.
我的日程已经安排好了
My schedule cleared up,
如果你的家庭聚餐邀请
so if your invitation to family dinner
仍然有效
still holds...
有效
It does.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表