ran into each other last summer.
但我很早就爱上她了
But I loved her since way back then.
他就是说给你听的
He's just doing that for you.
你爱我 就帮我拿一下这些东西 然后预热烤箱
You love me, take this stuff and start the oven,
因为我要去躺一会儿了 我走得脚痛
'cause I got to go lie down. My dogs are barking.
很高兴认识你 Amber - 我也是
Nice meeting you, Amber. - Nice meeting you.
这就是为什么你去找了Vangelis
That's why you hit up Vangelis.
Anthony 我跟你说多少次了
Anthony, how many times...
怎么 你要继续撒谎吗 别了
What, you got to keep on lying? None.
老弟 我现在知道了
Kid, I get it now.
你马上就会有宝宝了 你需要钱
You got a baby on the way. You need money.
许多钱
A lot of money.
怀的是双胞胎
It's twins.
好家伙
Oof.
我们俩都没有保险
And with neither of us having insurance,
医院的费用会超过5万美元
the hospital bill would be north of $50K.
如果像我以前那样的话
I mean, the guy I used to be,
一个女孩跟我说她怀孕了 我多半会跑掉
a girl said she was pregnant, I'd probably dip.
但是如果是她 我就不会这样做
But not her.
就像我说的 我遇到她的那一刻
Like I said, the moment I met her...
你得到了Zazzarino
You got Zazzarino'd.
我什么 - 你没有见过她姐姐Lynn吗
I what? - You ever meet her big sister Lynn?
她姐姐跟我一个班的 好吧
She was in my class, okay?
有一天我走下大厅 她就对着我微笑 哇哦
One day going down the hall, she smiled at me-- whammo.
被迷倒了 - 没错
Zazzarino'd. - There you go.
所以我现在该怎么做
So what do I do now?
我会想办法的
I'll figure something out.
只是一个字都不要告诉她或者其他人
Just don't breathe a word of this to her
你去找过Vangelis这件事
or anyone else about going to Vangelis.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
如果Amber发现我去找过黑帮
Amber finds out I'm talking to mobsters,
她会保证我再也没有当父亲的机会了
she'll make sure I never father a child again.
是啊 我女人也会这么想
Yeah, goes double for the woman in my life.
相信我
Trust me.
行 但是我已经对那天那个警♥察♥说了所有事了
Okay, but I already told everything to that other cop.
我那天碰巧去见Grace
That I dropped by to see Grace,
门是开着的 所以我就直接进去了
the door was open, so I went inside.
了解
Mm-hmm.
我们其实是希望
Well, we were kind of hoping
你能告诉我们她男友的事情的
you could tell us about her boyfriend.
男友吗
Boyfriend?
对
Yeah.
就是那个她最近分手的男生
The one she'd recently broken up with?
她从来没有说过他的名字
I mean, she never mentioned his name.
真的吗
Really?
就这样你还形容自己是她最好的朋友
Even though you describe yourself as her best friend?
Grace是一个很注重个人隐私的人
Grace is a very private person.
恩 - 然后今天早上
Mm. - And this morning,
你就这样没提前打个招呼去见她了
you just so happened to drop by unannounced?
没有 她打了电♥话♥给我
No, she called me.
说她没有跟家里一起去旅行
Said that she just bailed on her family's vacation.
她很沮丧
She was upset.
或许她男朋友在我之前先到了她家
Maybe her boyfriend got there before I did.
可能吧
Maybe.
或许也有可能是你在撒谎
Or maybe you're lying.
我是说 也许这里没有什么男友
I mean, maybe there wasn't really a boyfriend,
也许是女友
maybe just a girlfriend,
而这个女友就是你
that was you.
是你和她分手了
And it was you who she broke up with,
也是你过去安慰她
then you went over there to confront her about it.
听起来像事实吗
Sound more like it?
好吧
Okay.
我们有在约会
We were dating.
好的 - 我们是在学校认识的
Right. - We met in school,
但是她无法接受自己同性恋被人知道
but she couldn't handle being known as queer.
在大学里吗 在现在这个世道和年纪
In college, in this day and age?
是在家里 对她父母出柜
At home, to her parents.
因为他们不接受吗
'Cause they wouldn't accept it?
不是 是因为他们会把我们拿去炫耀
No, but because they'd parade us around
向他们的朋友展示他们有多酷和开明
and show their friends how cool and progressive they are.
我们只是想成为我们自己 你知道吗
We just wanted to be us, you know?
所以你们分手后 她给你打了电♥话♥
So after breaking up, she calls you and...
告诉我她犯了一个错误
To say she made a mistake
而且她想跟我谈谈我们俩的事
and that she wanted to talk about us.
关于你们两个和好的事情吗
About the two of you getting back together again?
如果我早到5分钟的话
If I'd have just gotten there five minutes earlier,
我就可以阻止这一切的
I could've stopped it.
你什么时间到的
What time did you get there?
我不知道 我但是在隧♥道♥里堵住了
I don't know. I... I was stuck in the tunnel.
我给她发过信息说我会迟到 但是
I texted her, saying that I was running late, but...
如果这条消息是在隧♥道♥里发出的 时间就是9点05
If this text was in the tunnel, it was at 9:05.
Grace是在这10十分钟之前受到袭击的
That's ten minutes after Grace was attacked.
这意味着
Which means...
我们还是没什么发现
We're still nowhere.
没错
Mm-hmm.
不好意思 我没有提前打电♥话♥
Sorry I didn't call.
你从什么时候开始顺路过来的时候会打电♥话♥了
Well, since when do you have to call before you drop in here?
发生什么事了
Something happened.
我突然接到了一个电♥话♥
Phone call, out of the blue.
Chase市长来电
"Please hold for Mayor Chase."
我们已经要求时间考虑这件事
We asked for time to consider it.
考虑什么
To consider what?
无语了
Son of a bitch.
他没说他为什么打电♥话♥来吗
He didn't tell you why he was calling?
说了 请我去市长官邸共进午餐
Yeah. To invite me to lunch at Gracie Mansion.
没了
Nothing else?
他说他很欣赏关于我的传闻
He said he liked what he had heard
他希望能更深入了解我
and, uh, that he wanted to get to know me better.
还有什么吗
What else?
他请求你去当
He requested that you be transferred
他安保队的队长
to head up his detail.
我只是个警♥察♥
I'm just a cop.
安保队队队长也是警♥察♥
So's the head of the mayor's detail.
级别是警督
With the rank of Lieutenant.
习惯上是但没有明文规定
By tradition but not by any rule.
天啊 老爸 你都没想过提前跟我吱一声么
Gosh, Dad, you-you didn't think to give me a heads-up?
我哪知道他会直接跟你联♥系♥
Well, I had no idea he was gonna reach out to you directly.
但事实上他这么做了
Well, he did.
所以我必须在每位警♥察♥即将转职前
So it's my job to give a heads-up
都提前通知他们吗
to every cop every time they're up for transfer?
或者只是对你
Or just you?
我不是这个意思
Well, I didn't say that.
你当我听不出来
I can read a room.
听着 Peter Chase喜欢和
Look, Peter Chase loves to be surrounded
和他一样甚至比他还聪明的人在一起
by people as smart or smarter than he is, so...
这算是种赞许吧 - 和我是谁的儿子
...take it as a compliment. - And nothing to do
或者他和你之间的恩怨无关吗
with my last name or that he's got some beef with you?
你想太多了
Getting ahead of yourself there.
我这么迟才得到消息 我只是在努力跟上你们的进度
Well, I'm starting a lap behind, so I'm trying to catch up.
再说一遍 我不知道他会直接打给你
Again, I had no idea he'd be calling you.
还是说你不知道他什么时候会打给我
Or you mean you didn't know when he was gonna call.
我知道他的一些手段 但不是全部
I know some of his tricks, but I don't know all of 'em.
我想我能够应付一顿午餐
Well, I think I can handle a lunch.
晚安
Good night.
谢了
Thanks.
Kangiser先生
Mr. Kangiser.
我是Reagan警探
Detective Reagan.
这是我的搭档Baez警探 有空吗
My partner Detective Baez. You got a second?
我们了解到你昨天
We understand you drove
开车载Spence夫妇去肯尼迪机场
Robert and Donna Spence to JFK yesterday?
首先 叫我Arty就可以了
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表