ain't flying two inches off of Crawford's desk.
你说的对
You're right.
是的 随水流去的灰色往事
Yeah, muddy water under the bridge.
我知道 我只是希望Katz彻底错了
I know. I just wish Katz was dead wrong
案子什么问题都没有
and there was nothing to it.
把你包里的东西全倒出来
Empty your purse.
为什么
Why?
呃 只是一种预感
Uh, just a hunch.
那是什么
What's that?
跟踪磁贴
A tracking tile.
他用GPS定位你
He's got you on GPS.
改变你的慢跑路线
Change your jogging route.
去别的地方买♥♥咖啡 改变日常习惯
Uh, buy your coffee somewhere new. Get serpentine.
我会暗中罩着你
I'm putting a shadow on you.
你甚至都不会察觉
You won't even know it.
你还记得吗…
To the best of your recollection...
重申一遍 你不必每个问题都这样开头
Again, you don't have to preface every question with that.
我又不是昏过去了
It's not like I blacked out.
重申一遍 我们主导这次面谈
Again, we are conducting this interview.
你是否有任何危险驾驶行为
Was your impaired driving in any way
促成了这次事故的发生
a contributing factor in the accident?
我不认为有 没有
I don't believe so, no.
依据是…
Based on?
依据是两个孩子
Based on two kids
在公共道路上赛车
racing hot hatches on public roadways
这是我在这类事件中要调查的首选原因
is my go-to contributing factor in these kinds of incidents.
我相信统计数据可以证明这一点
I'm sure statistics bear that out.
有时逻辑是最合乎逻辑的东西
Sometimes logic is the most logical thing.
Reagan警长 谢谢你的合作
Sergeant Reagan, thank you for your cooperation.
就这些
That's it?
暂时这样 如有必要我们将安排
For now. We'll schedule another interview
另一次面谈
if and when necessary.
Reagan警长 今天就到这里
Sergeant Reagan, we're done for today.
你们不去查看一下监控录像
You guys aren't gonna review surveillance footage
找找当时可能看到什么的其他司机吗
or track down any other drivers who may have seen something at the time?
这都是正在进行的调查的一部分
That's all part of the ongoing investigation.
好的
Good.
你为什么这么说
Why would you say that?
我们有理由怀疑你的记忆力吗
Is there some reason we should doubt your recollection?
是的 我是这里的当事人
Well, yeah. I'm the party in question here.
突然之间 我的话成了真理吗
All of a sudden, my word is golden?
谢谢你 警长
Thank you, Lieutenant.
调查仍处于起步阶段
This investigation is still in its infancy.
但这次调查
But this here is a game of softball
由几名调查人员进行
conducted by a couple of investigators
我知道他们是斗牛犬 但表现得像哈巴狗
who I know to be pit bulls but are acting like lapdogs.
警长
Sergeant,
我们知道你承受着很大的压力
we understand you're under a lot of stress.
请放心 调查会是彻底的
Please be assured the investigation will be thorough
并且完全没有偏见
and utterly without bias.
什么偏见 谁说过偏见
What bias? Who said anything about bias?
不偏不倚
Without favor or rancor.
再次谢谢你的配合
Again, thank you for your cooperation.
稀客啊
Surprise.
他们刚好都在附近
They were all just in the neighborhood.
好巧哦 大家还好吗
I bet. How's everybody doing?
我想应该比你好
Better than you, I'm guessing.
那就好
That'd be good.
想当年
Back in my day,
我们不怪那个无意中喝了掺有毒品饮料的倒霉蛋
we didn't blame the sap that got slipped the Mickey.
我们找那个让他中招的人
We looked for the guy who slipped it to him.
出自电影《绣巾蒙面盗 The Killers》(1946)
或者找背后捅刀的女人
Or the double-crossing dame?
哦 那只是在电影里
Oh, that-that was just in the movies.
但是这个人能挺身而出吗
But can the person come forward?
是的 如果他们愿意 我想 是的
Yeah. Uh, if they wanted to, I guess, yeah.
但是你给警♥察♥下药 你会很犹豫要不要邀功
But you dose a cop, you're pretty hesitant to take credit.
那就逼她 - 我不认识她
So make her. I don't know her.
她可能说每个人都知道
And she could just say that everyone knew
鳄梨酱被加了料
the guacamole was spiked.
我们立马没戏
We'd be right back to square one.
好吧 值得一试
Okay, well, it's worth a shot.
我已经试过 碰了一鼻子灰
I already went down an avenue and got similar cold feet,
所以我不想给其他人找麻烦
so I'm not looking to cause trouble for anybody else.
这就是你们的弟弟
That's your brother for you.
好吧 如果是我...
Well, if it were me...
但实际不是 Danny 是我
But it's not. Danny, it's me.
我只是想出一些主意
Look, I'm just trying to share some wisdom
帮一个看起来快要准备
with a guy who looks like he's about ready
自己背锅的人
to throw the book at himself.
那不是我要做的事
That's not what I'm doing.
真正的聪明的是老爸
And the real wisdom here is coming from Dad.
怎么会 他觉得自己不该来这里
How? He didn't think he should be here.
对啊
That's right.
正是这样 因为我们不能插手这事
Exactly, because we can't Reagan this.
我们不能只是围坐在餐桌旁
We can't just sit around your dining room table,
搞清楚需要做什么 然后就去做
figure out what needs to be done and then go do it.
有些人认为Reagan一家…
There's tribes of people that think that Reagans...
一手遮天
...self-deal.
我要想法不让这事成为他们的确凿证据
This is not gonna be their smoking gun, not if I can help it.
所以我们怎么办 听天由命吗
So we, what, leave it to the fates?
哪个白♥痴♥会听天由命
What idiot trusts the fates?
爷爷 如果我真的想要度过难关
Pop, I got to ride solo on this one
就要独自面对这个
if I'm gonna truly get through it.
听着 谢谢你们的到来
Listen, thank you for coming.
我很感激
I appreciate it.
我爱你们
I love you guys.
我有点累了
I'm kind of beat.
别看着我 他从小和你们长大的
Well... Don't look at me. You guys raised him.
嘿 老爷子
Hey, Pop.
炸鱼条吗
Fish sticks?
烤鳕鱼
Baked cod.
它富含奥米茄-3
It's rich in omega-3,
这应该对它有好处
which is supposed to be good for it.
你是怎么知道的
How'd you find out?
回来后打电♥话♥给医生办公室
Called the doctor's office after our visit.
为什么回来后我想打电♥话♥给医生办公室
And why did I think to call the doctor's office after our visit?
你说呢
You tell me.
你从来没有问过一个问题
You never asked a single question,
当你不问问题时
and when you don't ask questions,
这意味着你已经知道答案
it means you already know the answers.
嗯 对不起 老爸
Um, I'm sorry, Pop.
我很抱歉 我…
I'm very sorry. I...
我只是想为你做点正确的事
I was just trying to do the right thing by you.
我可没要求这样的处理方式
I didn't ask for that kind of handling.
我从来没有 永远也不会
I never have, never will.
听着 当我看到你脸上的表情
Look, when I saw the look on your face
当你让我带你去的时候
when you asked me to take you,
我以为...
I just thought...
嗯 你想错了
Well, you thought wrong.
你想通过谁来做正确的事
And who were you trying to do the right thing by?
老实说
Honestly.
实话实说吗 你
Honestly? You.
对我没有任何好处
Nothing in it for me.
哦 是吗
Oh, yeah?
就像你从未想过把我蒙在鼓里
Like you never thought that your home life
你的日子会更好过吗
would be easier if I was in the dark?
对上帝发誓 那…
Honest to God, that...
我从来没有想过
that never even occurred to me.
哦 Francis
Oh, Francis.
我们都这个年纪了 我本不该说 你也本不该听
I'm too old to say it. You're too old to hear it.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表