Assault one was all we could get to stick.
他砍伤了街上的一名路人
For slashing a stranger on the street.
这就是为什么你得查一下这事儿
Which is exactly why you should look into this.
这条线报有多靠谱
And how credible is this informant?
非常可靠
Very.
多谢提醒
You know, uh, thanks for the tip,
但听起来太美好以至于不真实了
but it sounds a little too good to be true.
除非这名线人是亲耳听Deanna说的
So unless this informant heard this from Deanna herself...
我猜你的确听到了
Which I'm guessing you did.
也不是故意的
Not intentionally.
所以你不经意听到她干扰证人了吗
So you accidentally heard her tampering with a witness?
Deanna和我在酒吧里认识然后玩了玩
Deanna and I met at a bar and had some fun.
你俩玩了玩
You had fun?
她接了个电♥话♥ 声音大了些
She took a phone call, voices were raised
我就听到了些不该听到的东西
and I heard some things I couldn't unhear,
如今我告知了你 希望可以把事情做对
so now I'm bringing what I heard to you to see it through.
如果我这么做了 你女朋友就要接受调查
And if I do, your girlfriend's gonna be investigated.
干扰证人是A级轻罪
Witness tampering's a class A misdemeanor,
更重要的是
and more importantly...
我们不得不把你姑姑牵扯进来
we're gonna have to involve your aunt.
你能不提我的名字吗
Could you please keep my name out of it?
嘿 小子
Hey, kid.
Adrian Edwards是个坏人
Adrian Edwards is a bad guy.
如果Deanna不仅为他辩护
If Deanna's not only representing him,
还做了你说的那些事
but doing what you said she is,
你也许要仔细考虑一下自己身边的人了
you may what to reconsider the company you keep.
我现在更关注于保证公理和正义
I'm more focused right now on making sure justice is handled.
请告诉我实时进展 谢谢
Keep me posted. Thank you.
真令人难以置信 她竟然死了
Can't believe she's dead.
是啊 你了解她
Yeah. You knew about her...
你知道她生病了或者有别的病史吗
Do you know if she was sick or had any health issues?
没有 Mimi一直致力于过上最健康的生活
No, Mimi was all about living her healthiest life possible.
那是Hank Willis 她的制片人
Oh, that's Hank Willis, her producer
有时候也一起做主持
and sometimes cohost.
来吧
Come on.
Willis先生 - 你是
Mr. Willis. - Yeah?
我是Baez警探 这位是我的搭档Reagan警探
I'm Detective Baez, this is my partner Detective Reagan.
我们对您的损失感到遗憾
We're very sorry for your loss.
谢了 我还有很多电♥话♥要打
Thanks. I got a lot of calls to make.
很多事情亟待解决 所以失陪了
And a lot of fires to put out, so if you'll excuse me.
我们当时正好坐在观众席
We just happened to be in the audience.
所以希望可以问您一些问题
We were hoping we could ask you a few questions
如果你不介意的话 - 什么问题
if you don't mind. - Questions about?
关于Mimi的
Uh, about Mimi.
她生病了吗
Um, was she sick at all?
有任何健康问题吗
She have any health issues?
这些我不清楚 你得问她丈夫了
That I do not know. You'd have to ask her husband.
是叫Bill对吗 他在哪里
Bill, right? Where is he?
他不是经常来旁观吗
Doesn't he usually attend every taping?
Bill在洛杉矶开会
Bill was in L.A. for some meetings.
出事后我第一时间联♥系♥了他
He was the first phone call I made and my team got him
我的团队已经安排他搭最早一班飞机回纽约
on the first available flight back to New York.
我们需要他的联♥系♥方式
We're gonna need his contact information.
好的 Julie 你能把这些整理出来吗
Okay. Uh, Julie, will you organize that for them?
没问题 - 她会给你们提供信息的
Yeah, sure. - She'll get it for you, all right?
你觉得这是谋杀吗
Do you think there was foul play involved?
是什么让你认为这是谋杀
What makes you think there was foul play?
我们并没有认定什么
We don't think anything.
我们只是 这正是我们想要查清楚的
We're just, uh... that's what we're trying to find out.
你能想到任何可能伤害Mimi的人吗
Can you think of anyone who would want to hurt Mimi?
听着 Mimi花了很长时间和很多的精力在她的事业上
Look, Mimi spent a lot of time and energy
也因此巩固了她
building her career and cementing her place
日间电视女王的地位
as queen of daytime television.
我是说 既然你戴上了那顶皇冠
I mean, you don't get to wear that crown
那必然会惹怒一些人
without ruffling a few feathers,
你知道的
you know?
我得去处理一下 行吗 谢谢
I-I got to get this, okay? Thanks.
喂
Hey.
我知道 就这么发生了
Yeah, I know, it just happened.
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧 你猜到了真♥相♥对吧 老大
Well, you called it, boss.
我并不是很开心 - 为什么
I'm sorry to hear that. - Why?
因为我并不喜欢我猜到的东西 这就是为什么
'Cause I don't like what I called is why.
让一个经验丰富的警♥察♥在犯罪现场报告情况
You ask a seasoned cop to report on a crime,
而他却谈到了他妻子做的炖牛肉
and he talks about his wife's ossobuco.
我不理解
I don't know.
那间房♥子里肯定有事不对劲
Something wasn't right in that room.
Moretti警督的枪击案和
Well, Lieutenant Moretti's shooting wasn't connected to any
他要出庭作证的案子没有任何关系
of the cases he's due to testify on.
所以 这是个好消息
So that's good news.
是他一个儿子做的 还是两个一起
One son or both?
是年纪小的那个 Vincent
Just the younger one, Vincent.
所以 我
So, I...
我猜 这是个更好的消息吧
That's more good news, I guess.
请说点坏消息吧 Sid
Just the bad news, please, Sid.
他因为毒品相关的案子被逮捕过
He's had drug-related collars
那会儿他还是未成年
starting back when he was a minor.
有消息说 他在街上欠了一屁♥股♥债
And word is he's got serious debt on the street.
就像小混混一样
Like with the corner boys?
像那些小混混的老大
Like with the corner boy's bosses.
剧里常出现的一个涉毒帮派
Ace Double Treys
Ace Double Treys
行 好消息呢
Okay, what's the good news?
Moretti警督是个好警♥察♥
Lieutenant Moretti is a great cop.
我肯定他是
I'm sure he is.
但我也确定这跟案子没什么关系
But I'm also sure it doesn't matter.
这当然有关系 他不仅在工作上很出色
Of course it matters. He's not only great on the job,
他在其他地方也一样出色
he's great off it.
这到底是什么意思
And what the hell does that mean?
他是警♥察♥篮球队的教练
He's coached his police hoops team
在过去十年里 有八年他都带着篮球队打进了州决赛
to the state finals the last eight out of ten years.
我是说 这个男人就是个奉献者
I mean, the man's a giver.
好吧,我希望这可以被考虑进去
Well, I wish that weighed in.
这必须被考虑到
It has to weigh in. Think of all the kids
想想在他帮助下改邪归正的孩子们
he's set on the straight and narrow.
这并不能抵消他儿子
That does not cancel out his own son
所犯下的事
being on the wide and crooked.
我想见Moretti警督一面
I want to see Lieutenant Moretti.
为了什么
For what?
你真的要问我这个吗
Are you really asking me that?
你打算严惩他吗
Are you gonna throw the book at him?
不 只是一部分
No, just part of it.
哪一部分 Sid
Which part, Sid?
我们拿的工资不是让我们坐在这里来选择的
We are not paid to sit here and pick and choose.
哪一部分
Which part?
第203-10节
Section 203-10,
2C分节
subdivision 2C,
注:Prohibited Conduct是歧视、骚扰(包括性骚扰)和滥用职权的统称 cr.HR Portal
标题为 被禁止的行为
titled Prohibited Conduct.
把他带过来
Get him up here.
在过去3周内 有五名女性在市中心的同一家俱乐部
Over the past three weeks, five women have met
遇到了一个30岁左右的白人男性
a white male in his 30s at the same club in Midtown,
她们把他带回了自己的公♥寓♥
taken him backed to their apartments
但是都遭到了暴♥力♥强♥奸♥
and been violently raped.
有任何线索吗
Any leads?
没有 我们
No, we...
我们有一张罪犯的素描
we have a sketch of the perp,
但是没有他的照片或名字
but no photo, no name
在系统里也没有匹配的DNA
and no DNA matches in the system.
所以我为什么在这里
Hence why I'm here?
我们想让你卧底在这个俱乐部一个星期
We want to plant you in the club every night for a week
每晚都去 看看我们能不能有这个运气找到这个家伙
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表