I'm confident I can do this on my own.
我是说 我和Jamie
I mean, with Jamie.
如果他没有逼我去跟那个案子
If he hadn't pushed me to follow through
嫌犯现在还逍遥法外呢
with that case, perp would still be on the street.
是你的功劳
That was all you.
你没生气吧
You're not mad?
当然没有
Of course not and...
我想象你当警长点名会很有意思
the idea of you running a role call is pretty funny.
什么
What?
Ross警官 你的头发应该盘成圆髻
Officer Ross, that hair needs to be up in a bun.
既然我喜欢这个发型 就算了吧
But since I love the cut, it's fine.
我不能强制执行我自己都看不上的规则
Well, I couldn't enforce a rule that I absolutely despise.
那个圆髻太搞笑了
That bun is a travesty.
敬未来的Eddie Reagan警探
To the future Detective Eddie Reagan.
同意
Hear, hear.
谢谢
Thank you.
她对你当警♥察♥有意见吗
And did she have any issues with you being a cop?
我们没谈太多
We really didn't do too much talking.
你绝对不会相信我桌上出现了什么
You're never gonna believe what just appeared on my desk.
出现 这是什么
Appeared? What is this?
关于Adrian Edwards就是和我们想象中
Proof that Adrian Edwards is as much a dirtbag
一样的人♥渣♥
as we thought he was.
这是哪来的
Where the hell did this come from?
仔细看看
Take a closer look.
上面有漂亮的便签纸
Those are some fancy Post-its.
D.P.
D.P...
Deanna Parker 你开什么玩笑
Deanna Parker... Are you kidding me?
你从她公♥寓♥里拿的这些文件吗
You took these files from her apartment?
我不能看
I cannot look at these.
很明显 Edwards意识到Deanna知道的太多了
Clearly, Edwards realized Deanna knew too much.
不 我们并不知情
No, we don't know that.
这些信息是他们俩发的
These texts are between the two of them.
Deanna说她要自救
Deanna said she was gonna recuse herself
他就威胁她
and then he threatened her life.
如果是那样的话 她就应该报♥警♥
If that's the case, she should've called the police.
也许她很害怕
Maybe she was scared.
她背叛了他还犯下了罪
She went rogue and committed a crime.
她犯了什么错不重要
It doesn't matter what she's done wrong.
她失踪了 而且这家伙很危险
She's missing and this guy's dangerous.
我们需要在他动手前找到她
We need to find her before he finishes the job.
这孩子说得对
Kid's got a point.
好 但这次要听我的
Fine. But this time we do it my way.
按规矩来
By the book.
你是怎么找到这个地址的
How'd you find this address?
Deanna离开我家时
When Deanna left my apartment
我给她叫了个滴滴 这就是她的目的地
and I called her an Uber. This is where she went.
几天前我来看过 这看上去荒废了
I checked it out a few days ago. It looked abandoned.
现在Adrian Edwards正在门廊溜达
Now Adrian Edwards is hanging out on the porch.
但我们不知道Deanna在不在里面
Still, we don't know Deanna's inside.
他要行动了
Yeah, well, he's on the move.
这里一定是他扣押她的地方 我们得进去
This has got to be where he's holding her. We have to go in.
我们没有搜查证 没有搜查证
We don't have a search warrant, and without a search warrant,
我们进不去
we are not entering that building.
很有可能她被强行关押在里面
There is a chance she is being held there
非常危险
against her will, in real danger.
听上去我们有正当理由啊
Well, looks like we got probable cause.
系好安全带
Strap in.
他有枪
'Cause he's got a gun.
警♥察♥
Police!
Joe 去拿枪 去拿枪
Joe, get the gun! Get the Gun!
我来叫救护车
I'll call a bus!
没事了
You're okay.
没事了 来
You're okay, come on.
你是怎么找到我的 - 不重要了
How the hell did you find me? - Doesn't matter.
我们得带你离开这 走吧
We dot to get you out of here, come on.
小心点
Watch.
小心门
Watch the door.
你是警♥察♥ - 他是名警探
You're a cop? - He's a detective.
是Hank
It was Hank?
真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
他明知道Mimi咖啡过敏
He bought the coffee that killed Mimi,
就买♥♥咖啡害死了她
knowing she was allergic.
希望她的死亡看上去像一场意外
Hoping that her death would appear accidental.
为什么呢
But why?
我们也不知道 很巧的是
We don't know, but it's a good thing
我的搭档对这个案子特别感兴趣
my partner was so passionate about the case,
不然的话 他可能就混过去了
otherwise, he might've got away with it.
谢天谢地他没有
Well, thank God he won't.
真是太感谢二位了
I can't thank you both enough.
其实 我们走之前
Um, actually, before we go, wh...
你的计划是什么
what are your plans,
对于你人生的下一步
you know, for the next chapter of your life?
下一步
Next chapter?
Mimi负责养家糊口 你又给她打工
Mimi was the breadwinner, and you worked for her.
没了她 你啥也不是
So without her, you're nothing.
什么意思
Excuse me?
这是为什么
What are those for?
忘记说了
Oh, we forgot to mention.
我们是因为谋杀逮捕了Hank
We did arrest Hank for Mimi's murder, but
但我们很确信他不是一个人作案 其实
we're pretty certain he didn't act alone. In fact...
你才是我们真正想抓的人 - 对
You're the guy we really want. - Yeah.
你们在说什么
What are you talking about?
他说的都不是真的
Whatever he told you is untrue.
你知道Mimi要离开你了
You knew Mimi was about to leave you.
你签的婚前协议会让你过上完全不同的生活
Your prenup would've left you living a very different life.
既然她不在了 你就会得到一切
But now that she's gone, you get everything.
我跟这件事没有关系
I had nothing to do with this.
我觉得你有
I think you did.
我会一直盯着你 一旦你和Hanks之间
So I'll be watching you, and the moment any money changes hands
有金钱往来 我就来抓你
between you and Hank, I am coming for you.
我敢打赌 如果拿不到他承诺的部分 他马上就会开口
I bet he'll start talking once he doesn't get what he's promised.
很不幸啊
Pretty unlucky, huh?
你老婆的头号♥大粉丝
Your wife's biggest fan happens to be
刚好是个纽约警探
a New York City detective.
谢谢 - 不客气
Thank you. - You're welcome.
你确定不再吃点什么了吗 局长
You sure you don't want a plate, Commissioner?
我们晚饭还剩了好多
We-we have plenty left over from dinner.
我已经吃过了 谢谢你 Cheryl
I already ate. Thank you, Cheryl.
我想我最好去洗碗了
Well, I guess I better start the dishes.
你问我如果是我的儿子我会怎么做
You asked me what I would do if it were my son.
我想过了
I thought about that.
Vincent多大了
How old is Vincent?
马上26了
He'll be 26.
你26的时候还住在家里面
You still living at home when you were 26?
不了 但时代不一样了
No, but times are different.
也没有完全不一样
Not that different.
要么他独♥立♥
Either he's out of the house
要么你离职
or you're out of the department.
局长 我不知道他能去哪
Commissioner, I just... I just don't know where he would go.
我也不知道 但愿
Neither do I. Hopefully...
是戒断中心吧 没关系的
some kind of rehab. Doesn't matter.
对我来说不是
Well, it... it matters to me.
当然了
Of course it does.
但我们都知道
But the one thing we both know
他继续住在这里不行了
is it doesn't work with him living here.
你也是清楚的吧
You do know that, right?
我想 是的
Yeah, I... I guess.
如果是我的儿子 我知道是时候
If it were my son, I'd know it was time
让他走了
to kick him out.
我是怎么知道的呢 是因为
How I'd know is because my house
我和家人住在家里就像在地狱里一样
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表