那个怀着你未出生孩子的女人
The same woman that was carrying your unborn child?
也许你妻子会记得
Maybe your wife will remember.
那时她是你女朋友 对吧
She was your girlfriend back then, that right?
什么都不要说
Don't say a word.
你们这么肯定Williams是无辜的
Y'all are so sure Williams is innocent.
但你们根本不知道在和谁打交道
But you don't have a clue who you're dealing with.
Maurice 别说
Maurice, please.
不管你们是否认为Williams杀了他的女友…
Whether or not you think Williams whacked his girl...
…他做过比这更糟糕的事
...he's done far worse than that.
你一定是在开玩笑吧
You got to be kidding me.
没有 我的鼻子肿出来了
Nope. My nose and I are out.
我和Espinoza队长谈过了 - 什么鬼
I spoke with Captain Espinoza. - McWhat the hell?
Jamie 你和Espinoza谈过了吗
Jamie, you talked to Espinoza?
甚至Berner也没有说出来
Even Berner didn't rat.
我可不想再被McNichols警长打脸了
Didn't want to get rocked in the face again by Sergeant McKnuckles.
我会失去退休金的
I'm gonna lose my pension.
不会 - 会的 你在说什么
No, you're not. - Yeah, I am. What are you talking about?
下个月你会和Berner警官一起巡逻
You're gonna be riding with Officer Berner for the next month.
等等 什么 - 等等 什么
Wait, what? - Wait, what?
是的 老板觉得你们的
Yeah, boss thought that your pitch
师徒之旅是个好主意
for mentor-mentee tours was a great idea.
你在跟我开玩笑吧
You're kidding me.
你们会有很多时间
Turns out you guys will have a lot of time
解决这个问题
to work this thing out.
哦 这太棒了 太棒了真的
Oh, this is great. I mean, it's terrific. Truly.
被打脸还获得奖励
Get punched in the face and get rewarded
和干这事的人一起巡逻 太好了
by driving the person who did it. Awesome.
这还不是全部 - 还有什么
That's not all. - What else?
我们可以为彼此做晚饭吗
We get to cook dinner for each other,
野营流行曲目
一起唱《空巴亚》
maybe sing a little "Kumbaya"?
看看 难道你不想也揍他一拳吗
See? Don't you want to punch him, too?
你们将一起巡逻
You guys will be riding together
周四晚上
for your Thursday night tour of duty.
我本周四晚上没有值班
Uh, I don't have a Thursday night tour of duty this week.
现在有了
You do now.
那是曲棍球之夜
That's hockey night.
是吗
Is it?
那么 谁来执教
Well, who's gonna coach?
好了
Come on.
我们正在为季后赛做准备
We're gearing up for the playoffs.
看在上帝的份上
For God's sake.
孩子们都九岁了 我认为
The kids are nine years old. Something tells me
其他家长中的一个会像你一样介入
one of the other parents will be able to step in like you did.
谢谢 Reagan
Thanks, Reagan.
他们对你的评价是错的
And, you know, it's wrong what they say about you.
你不是所有时间都那么...
You don't have a stick up your ass...
混♥蛋♥
all the time.
是吗
Yeah?
你确定
You sure about that?
祝比赛好运 告诉你女儿
Good luck at the game. Tell your daughter
好好表现
I said to flaunt her flow.
好好表现
Flaunt her flow?
真的吗
Really?
近朱者赤 我猜
Too much time around you, I guess.
今晚在卢格尔吃晚饭
Dinner at Luger's tonight?
晚饭 我已经在考虑甜点了
Dinner? I'm already thinking about dessert.
市议会批准我
So, the town council has offered me
就你的情况豁免年龄限制
a waiver on the age limit in your case.
这是个好消息
That's great news.
这很罕见
It's rare
通常他们只会把麻烦踢给我
that they offer me anything but a sharp stick in the eye.
但是你赢得了
But it is you who earned
他们的考虑 而不是我
their consideration, not me.
我在正确的时间出现在正确的地方
I was in the right place at the right time.
或者对罪犯来说 是错误的地方
Or the wrong place if you're those criminals, I guess.
是的
Yeah.
没错
Exactly.
呃 我感觉有点不对
Uh, my signals are jammed.
怎么会这样
How so?
我不知道接下来是好消息还是坏消息
I can't tell if I'm at a wedding or a funeral.
曾经有一个
One of, uh,
部队里的指挥官说过一句话
my company C.O.s back then had a saying.
也许让我们中的一些人活下来
Probably kept some of us alive.
为战斗而战 而不是为计划而战
Fight the fight, not the fight plan.
听起来不错 - 是的
Sounds right. - Yeah.
确实是 相信我
And it was, believe me.
直到我到了纽约警♥察♥局
Until I got to the NYPD.
你开始为了计划而战吗
Where you fight the fight plan?
在那里敌人
Well, where the enemy
不♥穿♥敌军制♥服♥
doesn't wear an enemy uniform.
地铁站台上的那个人
The guy on the subway platform,
你看他一眼 就知道了
you took one look at him, and you knew.
是的
Yes.
但是下一次 站台上有一个人
But there's a guy on the next platform,
长得像他
looks just like him.
那家伙是个很正派的人只是运气不好
And that guy's a decent man who's down on his luck
连一只苍蝇都不会伤害
and wouldn't hurt a fly.
我觉得我能分辨得出
I feel like I can tell the difference.
是的 但当你做错时
Yeah. But when you miss,
在这里
we don't bury it
我们不会作为附带损害而掩盖它
as collateral damage around here.
如今我们犯的错会登上晚间新闻
These days, our mistakes make the nightly news
加上很多视频
along with multiple videos
全世界都能看到
for all the world to see.
并评头论足
And judge.
所以我们有一个战斗计划
So we have a fight plan.
99%的时间
99% of the time,
我们的工作不是打仗
our job is not to fight a war
而是保持和平
but to keep the peace.
我明白
I understand.
99%的警♥察♥在执勤时从未开过枪
99% of cops never once fire their weapon in the line of duty.
整个职业生涯也没有开过枪
Their whole careers, they don't.
我认为
I think
我会害了你
I would be doing you a disservice
如果批准你的申请
by granting your request.
职业赛车手
有点像让Jeff Gordon
Little like making Jeff Gordon
去做一个校车司机
a school bus driver.
很上镜
Be a great photo op,
但多么浪费一个奇才啊
but what a waste of an extraordinary talent.
那么 就这样了
So, that's that?
没有
No.
完全不是
Not at all.
这只是我的推理
That's just my reasoning.
请随意反驳
Feel free to push back.
这对我很重要
It is important to me
你明白的
that you understand.
真的吗
Seriously?
但请只是动口
But just with words.
不适合闪电般的反击 我太老了
I'm too old for those lightning reflexes.
我不能说我同意你的推理
I can't say that I agree with your reasoning,
但是…
but...
我想这是很明显的
I guess that's pretty obvious.
如果我反驳
But I'd be showing disrespect
会显得不够尊重
if I did push back.
我会说我比您更了解这件事
I'd be saying that I know better than you about this,
但我不能这么说
and I can't say that.
所以…
So...
很荣幸认识您
It's an honor to have met you.
我也一样 上尉
The honor's mine, Captain.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表